ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MBA programme director for the endorsement letter

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nidaluk
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

MBA programme director for the endorsement letter

Post by nidaluk » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:04 am

Hi,

I am applying for Stage 1 for Exceptional talent visa (3 years route) next week. I am in UK under Tier 2 general work visa.

I got 3 endorsement letters.
1 from my current employer (US company and I work in UK branch)
1 from my MBA Uni programme director
1 from CEO of medium size company outside of UK - was exec director of VC invested in my start-up

My questions are:
- My MBA director cannot detail how I advanced and contributed in the digital technology. he can talk about me being a leader with some facts. is that ok or should I replace the letter with a tech company. I just added him as it is a well established British University.

- I can replace the the 3rd letter with one from my former employer - a British company. will this be better than the non-British organisation

JasK
Newly Registered

Re: MBA programme director for the endorsement letter

Post by JasK » Mon May 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Hi,

Recommendation Letters: Three senior people but from current or previous organisations
You can consider MBA director letter in Out of job letter but not in recommendation.
yes, you can replace third letter former employer but if he/she is a C level that would be beneficial. British company will be better though

Regards,
Jas