ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT PLEASE HELP! Applying IRL From 5 years of TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

geminiuk
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Documents and Priority Service for IRL after 5 years of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by geminiuk » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:16 pm

Hello,

I hope someone could help out

For documents, do I need to submit any of these:
1. Loan Agreement between yourself and the company (money invest/input)
2.Unadited Financial Account
3.Unaudited Management account

If yes to (2) and (3) how many years of report i need to cover, from my extension in 2018 or back in 2014 when I first got granted a visa please?

Can I also ask if have any manage to do book priority (1 day service) using this route? Of it's not possible at all?

Thank you all very much.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents and Priority Service for IRL after 5 years of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Can I also ask if have any manage to do book priority (1 day service) using this route? Of it's not possible at all?
Not available for your route. You only have standard service as an option.

For documents, you need to follow the guidance notes and checklist of the online form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

geminiuk
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

URGENT PLEASE HELP! Applying IRL From 5 years of TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR

Post by geminiuk » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:36 am

Dear gurus,

Hope you can help me with this. I am about to apply IRL after 5 years, I follow the guideline for documents but regarding the documents such as Real Time - Full Payment submission, I will need to submit documents since I found the company 5 years ago, or just between my extensions 2 years ago and now.

Same question to payslips, all payslips since starting company or just between Extensions till now

Did anyone submit document with management account or financial account since found company until now too to show the business performance?

For company's filing page, I have to print out every single documents on this tab on Company House or just the part to proof I was appointed as director.

Is it matter if saving/ proof of maintenance (just in case) is only around 1k?

Thank you.

spikky

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP! Applying IRL From 5 years of TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR

Post by spikky » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:49 pm

Hi,

Had you not shown Director's Loan account previously at the time of extension to prove your investment? If you had, it's not needed now but someone more experienced here may advise.

geminiuk
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP! Applying IRL From 5 years of TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR

Post by geminiuk » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:17 pm

Thank you I have submitted all evidence of investment so I guess I don't need to supply again.

I also have some question regarding to other documents with condition as follow:

I got Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in end of 2014
Got my extensions in 2018
Current visas expire in March 2020
Want to switch to IRL

1. (Either CT41G or CT603) AND CT600 --->>> do I need both? or just CT600 is enough
2. RTI - FPS ---->>> since business started or between my last extension grant and now
3. Account letter confirming the job creations, if employee gets raised salary half way, how do I put the rate, latest one or how?
4. History of employment for each employee provided by accountant: does it overlap with the number 3?
5. PAYE Detail Letter
6. Self assessment since starting business: is it certificate of self employed or tax return? Can someone help please?

Thank you,