ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Renewal info

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kbhattik
Ireland

Zambrano Renewal info

Post by Kbhattik » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:59 am

Dear all.

My wife got her first zambrano visa approval in april 2017.

She was given 1 year stamp 4 and asked to re apply before expiry to INIS again for renewal.

So She applied before expiry and got her approval in 2018 again for 1 year stamp4.

This time letter did not say to re apply again next year to INIS but just go to gnib and get renewal in future. There was no duration of stamp mentioned in future.

When she went to gnib in 2019 for renewal. She was given 1 year stamp again. I spoke to supervisor and asked why was she not given 3 year this time as letter did not mention any duration and it was her discretion. which is a common practice for zambrano. She said if you want 3 year stamp4 then you can write to INIS again but we will only give 1 year as no duration is mentioned.

My wife is going for renewal again in few weeks and i would like to know if any one had similar experience. Should she write to INIS again. Any advice ?

Regards.

arbabbb
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Zambrano Renewal info

Post by arbabbb » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:12 am

dear ur rite i have same situation but one is my friend told me a month ago he told me that i got 3 year visa he say now law has change.
thanks

Kbhattik
Ireland

Re: Zambrano Renewal info

Post by Kbhattik » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:30 pm

arbabbb wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:12 am
dear ur rite i have same situation but one is my friend told me a month ago he told me that i got 3 year visa he say now law has change.
thanks
Thank for reply. I will share our experience in april.