ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Imemyself121
Newly Registered
Ireland

NEED HELP

Post by Imemyself121 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:58 pm

hi there i am an irish citizen from last three years. i got married with eu then later divorced. i married again with asian and we have a baby who born in asia. baby got irish passport by FBR. my asian wife got irish visa and moved here in ireland a year ago. couple of days ago i got a letter from eu treaty rights n they write my marriage with eu was fake and was intention to get residency and they are going to revoke my residency, they ask me to answer in 21 days why they will not revoke my residency. its been three years now to get irish citizenship, i dont even have any document from first marriage to prove. i dont know what i have to now need help if anybody knows about it.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Re: NEED HELP

Post by griffith » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Shocking!!!
This document might help you understand the procedure of revocation.

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1956 ... d/en/print

Writing a letter to the minister asking on what grounds they beleive that the marriage was to acquire citizenship should be your next step. Moderators can explain you better.

Usually the minister does a verification check on previous marriages whenever someone else applies for an EUTR visa on their behalf.
Stay strong & never Give up!

Finepaddy
Mood:
Norway

Post by Finepaddy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:51 pm

Imemyself121 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:58 pm
hi there i am an irish citizen from last three years. i got married with eu then later divorced. i married again with asian and we have a baby who born in asia. baby got irish passport by FBR. my asian wife got irish visa and moved here in ireland a year ago. couple of days ago i got a letter from eu treaty rights n they write my marriage with eu was bad quality and was intention to get residency and they are going to revoke my residency, they ask me to answer in 21 days why they will not revoke my residency. its been three years now to get irish citizenship, i dont even have any document from first marriage to prove. i dont know what i have to now need help if anybody knows about it.

ireland/investigations-t283943.html
Finepaddy becomes badpaddy :mrgreen:

mbilalm90
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by mbilalm90 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:07 am

Hello I hope you will be doing doing well will you contact me on my email please its

Personal contact information removed by moderator.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:10 am

mbilalm90 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:07 am
Hello I hope you will be doing doing well will you contact me on my email please its

Personal contact information removed by moderator.
Members are not permitted to post any form of personal contact information on the forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.