ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent application declaration

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

ILR related question- Please help (URGENT)!!

Post by Dinesh_123 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:50 pm

Hi All,

I am going to apply ILR next month. I have come across few questions while filling the set 'O' form, can you please pour your valuable suggestions for these questions.

1. In application form ,under ownership status which option should I choose, rent or living with family, I am little confused with this question.

2. Wich address of Home Office that should I refere in place of 'To' on the covering letters?

3. Is it difficult to get the appointment to submit the documents? which is the best place to get appoitnments in London for same dday or 5 days service?

4. Can you please share the details of check list to submit including additional documents check list.

Also can any one please share if they have any template for
a, Applicant main covering letter
b, Employer Absence covering letter and
c, Employer covering letter with job details etc.

Thank you very much in adavance for your help.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR related question- Please help (URGENT)!!

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:49 pm

1. In application form ,under ownership status which option should I choose, rent or living with family, I am little confused with this question.
Whatever status you have :?
2. Wich address of Home Office that should I refere in place of 'To' on the covering letters?
It does not need an address
3. Is it difficult to get the appointment to submit the documents? which is the best place to get appoitnments in London for same dday or 5 days service?
Check the UKVAS system after submission. Appointments are handled by a third party. The main premium lounge is in Corydon
4. Can you please share the details of check list to submit including additional documents check list.

Also can any one please share if they have any template for
There is no official template for these.
There is an employer letter template in a topic on top of the forum (this letter should also mention the absences). You do not need a covering letter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:47 am

Hi Zimba,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am the main applicant living with my family in rented flat but rent is direct debiting from my partner bank account (rental agreement is on both of our names), so I can go with living with family option?. also do I need to provide rental aggreement as a proof?

Regarding getting appointments how busy in general or how difficult is to get an appoitnment if you have any idea please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:54 am

1. Then state renting. It isn't a trick question!! If only you applying for ilr and lot your dependents, then nothing you need to submit to prove you rent.

2. Appointments depends on where you are in the UK and what service you pay for. Impossible for anyone to tell you how easily you will get one based on the limited information you have provided.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07 am

Thank you very much for your reply.
CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:54 am
1. Then state renting. It isn't a trick question!! If only you applying for ilr and lot your dependents, then nothing you need to submit to prove you rent.

I am applying alone, and my partner and little one will apply later, in such case do I need to provide the renting contract?

2. Appointments depends on where you are in the UK and what service you pay for. Impossible for anyone to tell you how easily you will get one based on the limited information you have provided.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:21 am

Dinesh_123 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07 am
CR001 wrote:

I am applying alone, and my partner and little one will apply later, in such case do I need to provide the renting contract?
No!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:11 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:21 am
Dinesh_123 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07 am
CR001 wrote:

No!!!
For my dependent application which form have to fill, Set 0 or M when my partner is applying later?

Thank you very much for all valuable suggestions.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:22 am

Set O
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:22 am
Set O
Thank you for reply.

I am looking for the following letter templates, tried to find on other threads of this site but couldnt download. Can you please help with this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Thanks alot for your quick reply and details.

I believe I dont need to mention any To details (as like below) in the letter, instead I can write whomsoever this applies?

To UK Border Agency
Leave to Remain – SET (O)
PO Box 495
Durham
DH99 1WR Date: xx xx 2010

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Correct, the letter are examples. Address it to ukvi is fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:57 pm
Correct, the letter are examples. Address it to ukvi is fine.
Thanks CR001, I really appreciate your help for all those are seeking for information.

There are so many questions are coming in my mind while I am getting my documents ready for next month application to file.

Few more questions are:

1. I have got 3 times salary incrased from the begning of joining to date, do I need to show the salary incerement in any document or letter? If so, have to show for all increments?

2. Do I need to submit employment contract?

3. Regarding appointment, only cryoden is the option for super priority and priority service if you are living in London and around?

4. What is free appoitnement or paid? Is this the payment for their service on the top of priority and priority service?

5. I heard there is a extra service for cheking the documents?

6. Can you be able to check above both type of service (priority and priority service) availability while filling the form online?

Sorry for bombarding with so many questions, I would like to just make sure if I have correct information which will help for my application.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Maxim88
Kazakhstan

Post by Maxim88 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Hi Dinesh_123,

I am sharing my recent successful experience with my ILR application/Set (O), based on 5 year Tier 2. Following are answers to your questions based on my experience.

1. No need to mention this if these were annual/standard company practice; your employer letter needs to say your current salary and that this is above the appropriate level for that particular job/SOC code, etc. Annual increments exist in many companies and this is generally assumed. I had several increments while on Tier 2 for 5 years but these were not mentioned, and it was fine.

2. No need, your employer letter serves as a confirmation of your employment. Ideally it should say when you started employment and so on, which is why contract is not needed.

3. Not really; super priority service does not depend on service centres, it depends on your application. If you are offered super priority or priority when you apply, then you are good to attend any service centre; I chose super priority and my city was not London.

4. When you make your application and then register with UKVCAS, you have options for paid and free appointments. Difference in my case was that free appointment slots were not available for the 3 weeks ahead; so if you are in a rush, you are likely to have to pay a fee (usually under £100) to get your biometrics appointment soon after submitting your application.

5. Not sure about this one. I saw there was a service to upload my documents in the service centre, but did not notice this one.

6. Yes, before you make a payment you are able to select which service you prefer. This is towards the end of your application. If priority/super-priority are available, it shows before you make your final payment and submit.

Moderators, I hope this ok me doing this from my recent experience. If not, please delete this post.

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:55 am

Hi Maxim88,

Thank you very much for addressing the questions, its very helpful.

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Maxim88,CR001, Zimba

Sorry foe asking many questions, I am being very paranoid regarding the application and thinking all the time hence getting so many questions. I have couple of questions to ask, can you please help with my query.

1. My UK entry date is Apr 1st 2015, but joined office from 7th April, so according to 28 days rule which date I have to consider to apply this month?

2. Can I use online bank statment and paylsip for application?

Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:04 pm

1. Visa issue date
2. Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:54 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:04 pm
1. Visa issue date
2. Yes
Thank you very Much Zimba, very helpful

Dinesh_123
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_123 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:43 pm

Thank you very much immigration board for all your valuable suggestions. I applied online today and uploaded all docs. Hopefully will get all done this week. I will then apply for my partner dependent visa.can any one of you please share the details of checklist for dependent Ilr .

Thank you in advance.