ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa from India

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bethnalblue

Tier 4 visa from India

Post by bethnalblue » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:48 am

I have completed my following studies in the UK
a) Diploma in Hospitality Management Course from Cavendish College, London
b) Post-Graduation in Strategic Hospitality Management from Cavendish College, London and
c) 1yr General MBA from Sunderland University (UK) in 2010.
d) will IELTS be mandatory for visa

Now I want to take admission for Masters in Events Management, Sept 2020 intake
My query is after a gap of 10 years in my studies would I be eligible for a Tier 4 student visa if I get admission in UK University.
Gap reason: came back to India in 2010, delivered a baby in 2011 and was busy with my baby & family, then in 2014 joined a café as a manager and working till date.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 visa from India

Post by sah10406 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:49 pm

bethnalblue wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:48 am
My query is after a gap of 10 years in my studies would I be eligible for a Tier 4 student visa if I get admission in UK University.
There is no specific issue with a study gap in itself. However is likely to be something both the university and the entry clearance officer will want to ask you about when assessing whether you are a genuine student.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.