ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Making GBP 2million investment through transfer of Property in Abroad

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

QSJ
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Making GBP 2million investment through transfer of Property in Abroad

Post by QSJ » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:04 pm

I have a Tier 1 investor leave to remain in UK, i want to make investment in a UK based company by transferring my property in Pakistan in the name of shareholder/director's name of the UK based company and in return buying shares of that UK based company worth GBP 2 million. As due to deteriorating economy in pakistan and due to FATF restrictions transferring funds from Pakistan is very difficult as banks are advised by gov of pakistan to not transfer amounts outside pakistan to obtain IMF's target.

There is no cash transaction involved in UK as property will be transferred in Pakistan. Property will be transferred according to proper procedure in accordance with the UK law. Can any one please advise me that is that acceptable according to UK immigration Law, and will it come under qualifying investment according to immigration laws.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Making GBP 2million investment through transfer of Property in Abroad

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:16 pm

You need the cash as evidence and transfer cash. Surely you provided evidence of having access to this cash in order to get your visa??

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-investor

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-investor/docu ... st-provide
Evidence of investment funds
You’ll need to provide evidence showing that you have the required investment funds.

Your own money
If you’re using your own money to invest, you should be able to show:

how much money you have and where it’s being held
where the money came from if you’ve had the money for less than 2 years, for example you inherited it from a relative
that the money can be transferred to the UK and converted to sterling (if it’s not already in the UK)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Making GBP 2million investment through transfer of Property in Abroad

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:17 pm

Your previous post suggest you were outside the UK looking for a sole representative visa!!

general-uk-immigration-forum/representa ... l#p1846689
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.