ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing Biometric Appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saragullu
Newly Registered

Changing Biometric Appointment

Post by saragullu » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Sorry if anyone has already asked this i could not see. Finally my husband and I have paid the visa fee and the IHS for his spouse visa.

We are going to upload all documents online.

Just 1 question we have biometric appoinment date in Pakistan on 11th. Are we able to change this to a later date?

Thanks
S

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Changing Biometric Appointment

Post by seagul » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:33 am

saragullu wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm
Sorry if anyone has already asked this i could not see. Finally my husband and I have paid the visa fee and the IHS for his spouse visa.

We are going to upload all documents online.

Just 1 question we have biometric appoinment date in Pakistan on 11th. Are we able to change this to a later date?

Thanks
S
Yes you can and while booking your biometrics appointment you must have been given the information as how to change it. Otherwise contact your local vfs centre.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

saragullu
Newly Registered

Post by saragullu » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:22 am

Thanks.. Seagul

Also my last bank statment is 21st Feb on letter head bank logo etc. I get paid 28th of each month and my bank statements are issued 21st of each month.

Will it be accepted if i take a print or screen shot of my transactions from 21st Feb to 28th Feb to show my salary going in?

Regards
Sara

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:52 am

saragullu wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:22 am
Will it be accepted if i take a print or screen shot of my transactions from 21st Feb to 28th Feb to show my salary going in?
Not likely, the requirement for electronic bank statements is that they must "either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page". You will probably be best asking for something official from the bank for the period between the end of the last statement end when you are paid.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:23 pm

saragullu wrote:
Thanks.. Seagul

Also my last bank statment is 21st Feb on letter head bank logo etc. I get paid 28th of each month and my bank statements are issued 21st of each month.

Regards
Sara
No. Just visit your local branch they will be able to print these transactions on their stationary which will be suffice. But if you have already submitted the application then anything dated afterwards won't be considered.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

saragullu
Newly Registered

Post by saragullu » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Yes we submitted it on 24th Feb.

Last bank statement given is till 4th Feb. All statements were stamped on 5th Feb.

Payslip is 28th Jan.

I have heard we now have time between now and the biometrics to upload everything?

Will it be ok?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:12 pm

saragullu wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:37 pm
Yes we submitted it on 24th Feb.

Last bank statement given is till 4th Feb. All statements were stamped on 5th Feb.

Payslip is 28th Jan.

I have heard we now have time between now and the biometrics to upload everything?

Will it be ok?
If your last payslip was dated on 28th January and bank statement on 5th Feb then obviously your bank statements must be showing your latest salary credit so what else you need. Also the documents shouldn't be older than from the date of online submission of application instead from the date of biometrics.

sohail111

Post by sohail111 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:52 am

I think you can find walk-in appointments without booking, but check by calling the VFS partner office in Pakistan.

Maybe you can change the time, check in the confirmation email for further details

iahmad1
Newly Registered

Post by iahmad1 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:43 pm

geoeng wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:52 am
saragullu wrote:
Not likely, the requirement for electronic bank statements is that they must "either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page". You will probably be best asking for something official from the bank for the period between the end of the last statement end when you are paid.
Hi,

Quick question, so I had 96 pages of bank statements from the bank and they stamped just the first 9 or 10? will these suffice do you reckon or is it all the pages?#

If I downloaded them from their web site instead will I need to stamp those too?

Thanks in advance.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:58 pm

iahmad1 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:43 pm
Quick question, so I had 96 pages of bank statements from the bank and they stamped just the first 9 or 10? will these suffice do you reckon or is it all the pages?#

If I downloaded them from their web site instead will I need to stamp those too?
Please start your own topic to address questions specific to your situation. The requirement for bank statements is that they must be:
"(1) on official bank stationery; or
(2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page."
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.