ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nys
Newly Registered
Yemen

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by Nys » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Hi everyone

My sister in law got a conclude email and unfortunately she was refused a visa today for no satisfying reasons.

No documents were missing and nothing to unsatisfy the officer.
I can post the refusal reasons.
My question is can i write to the PAP as theres nothing to concern the officer for her to return back to the country she resides in since her birth.

Any help plz

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 am

@zaroob ,

Hi , I have received same email for my mother requesting additional documents about my brothers employment and also bank statement after PAP. I have provided my brother employment letter in the original application and I don’t know what else I can provide to show the employment , should I send the employment letter again ( update one) ?

Thanks

Nys
Newly Registered
Yemen

Post by Nys » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:58 am

How did you go through PAP

And how much do they charge

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:35 am

@Nys

Nothing you just need to fill the PAP form and send it to them.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:53 pm

PS00427 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 am
@zaroob ,

Hi , I have received same email for my mother requesting additional documents about my brothers employment and also bank statement after PAP. I have provided my brother employment letter in the original application and I don’t know what else I can provide to show the employment , should I send the employment letter again ( update one) ?

Thanks
You need to submit employment letter and bank statement less than three months date i mean employment letter with fresh date and latest bank statement

Nys
Newly Registered
Yemen

Post by Nys » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:47 pm

@PS00427

Can you send me the link please or what to write in yhe letter and do you know roughly how long does it take to get a reply from the PAP

FrauDenver
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by FrauDenver » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:22 am

Hi guys... Getting ‚concluded‘ in your mail doesn‘t always mean the visa has been rejected. I went to TLS Berlin on the 17th, I got a concluded mail on the 18th and I felt bad because normally it takes about two weeks to get a response but I got mine the next day. I googled what it meant and landed on this forum and trust me I felt more worse because I forgot to translate my documents and I just waited for the rejection. Lo and Behold my Passport was sent back via DHL and I got the VISA :D :D I am super super elated, I got my visa in less than a week!!!!!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:32 am

FrauDenver wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:22 am
Hi guys... Getting ‚concluded‘ in your mail doesn‘t always mean the visa has been rejected. I went to TLS Berlin on the 17th, I got a concluded mail on the 18th and I felt bad because normally it takes about two weeks to get a response but I got mine the next day. I googled what it meant and landed on this forum and trust me I felt more worse because I forgot to translate my documents and I just waited for the rejection. Lo and Behold my Passport was sent back via DHL and I got the VISA :D :D I am super super elated, I got my visa in less than a week!!!!!!!
If you had read the whole thread, the concluded/issued email issue is specific to applications in Abu Dhabi.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Nys wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:47 pm
@PS00427

Can you send me the link please or what to write in yhe letter and do you know roughly how long does it take to get a reply from the PAP
Hi I have a lawyer so he did it for me but I am sure you can do without lawyer as well , there are many people in this forum that they have done this by them-self.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi guys
I applied visitor visa application of one of my friends in Saudi Arabia. The visa has been refused on 27 January. Then i sent PRE ACTION PROTOCOL .
The ECO manger replied 18th February i will offering you full reconsideration of case.
Today they requested additional documents and i sent to them
After one hour they sent me email your visa application has been concluded
What this mean?
Any comments
Thanks

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:04 pm

@zaroob,

He might be refused again ,,,, in my case after submitting additional document , they sent an invitation letter to resubmit the passport then after resubmitted the passport they send email : your visa application has been issued.... I am still waiting for the passport back

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Are you applied from Saudi Arabia. My friend applied from Saudi Arabia and they sent email as there is no passport in home office it is surprising email

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:10 am

Zaroob wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm
Are you applied from Saudi Arabia. My friend applied from Saudi Arabia and they sent email as there is no passport in home office it is surprising email

No I have applied from Iran but our decision is made by Abu Dhabi so we apply in VFS at Tehran and VFS send all the document to Abu Dhabi for decision. From what I understand if they want to give you a visa they will ask for resubmit the passport and if they wanna re-refuse they send concluded email and after that the refusal letter so he might receive another letter explaining the reason for re-refusal.

Duddo1234

Post by Duddo1234 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm

We ( myself and parents ) applied on 19 Feb 2020, we have today 26 Feb 2020 received the issued email for all three , hoping for a positive outcome in collection.

Jannibaba
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Jannibaba » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:52 am

i have been applied for visit visa along with my family . i have very strong travel history and very very strong financial back ground in Pakistan. my business portfolio is over 1000 million pkrs and available balance in my banks more then 300 million pkrs.

i been issued with a stranded visa of UK 7 months a ago in July and i traveled to UK on same visa 4 time in last 6 mounts i.e 14 days , 1 days , 9 days , 5 days on other hand i have valid USA visa of 5 years , 1 year valid visa of Saudi Arabia, a valid schengen visa. in past i visited japan many time and all native countries of world i visited USA more then 10 to 15 times never stayed more then 15 days at each entry.

now i applied for visa for 5 years m entry along with my family including my wife and to children 6 and 7 years old my family visa applied for stander 6 month .
last time i applied under keep my passport service and firstly i received an email stated please submit your passport at visa application center and then i received an email in July 2019 with "application has been ISSUE" this time i just got email for me and one of my daughter saying "application has concluded" i am bit worried about that. please any one assist me about this situation.

BigMo

Post by BigMo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Hey did you hear back on the decision?

My parents applied for a six months visit visa and got the 'concluded' email today from Abu Dhabi. Looking at the trend so far over last 12 or so months, it seems that Abu Dhabi 'conlcuded' means refusal, whereas issued typically means visa granted.

Do let us know the outcome once you collect your documents. I will post an update as well (and best of luck!).

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:24 am

Update: After resubmitted the passport to the embassy I have received issued email on 24th Feb but I am still waiting for the passport.

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 am

Zaroob wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 pm
Hi guys
I applied visitor visa application of one of my friends in Saudi Arabia. The visa has been refused on 27 January. Then i sent PRE ACTION PROTOCOL .
The ECO manger replied 18th February i will offering you full reconsideration of case.
What this mean?
Any comments
Thanks
Any update Zaroob?

BigMo

Post by BigMo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:39 am

To confirm the trend, conclude from Abu Dhabi is refusal (at least to visit applications submitted from Pakistan).

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:33 pm

PS00427 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 am
Zaroob wrote:
Hi guys
What this mean?
Any comments
Thanks
Any update Zaroob?
Yes re refused on 25 feb with just one reason i am not satisfied that sponsor can and will afford to pay the trips
Again we sent PRE ACTION PROTOCOL as sponsor is query and management officer in HM courts and very sound position and maitains more than £1600 and we already submitted all evidences to vfs global riyadh

hafizent
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hafizent » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:22 am

Zaroob wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:23 am
Abcgone wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 am
@Zaroob

I resubmitted my passports om 30th September after the PAP. Still i have not received my passports back or heard anything from UKVI. Please advise i need to chase anyone and if yes then who shall i chase gerries or abu dhabi ? Please advise .

Thanks
Email visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
Quoting your ref.like PAP number
Don't email to ukvi charging service they are based in London and time waster the vfs global cannot able to tell anything until passport returned
Please don't worry they are very busy in these days and soon you will get your passport back In Shaa Allah
plz advice me today i got mail visa refusal i applied with my wife now i want to appeal to review my case.

hafizent
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hafizent » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:25 am

Zaroob wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:33 pm
PS00427 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 am
Zaroob wrote:
Hi guys
What this mean?
Any comments
Thanks
Any update Zaroob?
Yes re refused on 25 feb with just one reason i am not satisfied that sponsor can and will afford to pay the trips
Again we sent PRE ACTION PROTOCOL as sponsor is query and management officer in HM courts and very sound position and maitains more than £1600 and we already submitted all evidences to vfs global riyadh
plz advice me how can send pap, is any website kindly inform

hafizent
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hafizent » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:34 am

today i got email with refusal letter for 6 month visit visa. reason for refusal is not valid so i want to go with PAP (PRE ACTION PROTOCOL) can anybody guide me how can i ? kindly inform me for PAP have any form to fill and submit or we can make letter and sent to PAP and which address have to send mail.

hafizent
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hafizent » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:38 am

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:31 pm
PS00427 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:15 pm
@Kolsoom1234,

Thanks for the info. Which email address did you use for sending the PAP application form ? What subject did you use ?
Thanks
Email is mentioned in the PAP form:
UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

In Subject I mentioned: PAP - refusal & Application ref numbers.
kindly inform how can i get pap form?

Elliesa
Newly Registered

Post by Elliesa » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:55 pm

Hi,

Anybody here has applied for UK visit visa from Abu Dhabi and got concluded email but then they were issued a visa?