ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by mubashir1981 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi everyone,

I asked to review my complaint as they partially uphold befor now this is the reply. Should i go for phso now?
Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your further email correspondence of 16 February where you have raised a complaint about a delay in processing your application for pre-settled status, issued under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS). 

I have investigated your concerns, and I am unfortunately unable to provide any additional information since our previous response of 06 February.

An application is likely to take longer to process if:

- we need to request more information from an applicant

- you’re applying as a minor and your application is not linked to an adult

- you submit a paper based application

- you have a relevant criminal record

- you’re a non-EEA or non-Swiss citizen and are applying based on a relationship you haven’t relied on in a previous application to the Home Office

In these instances, processing times will vary on a case-by-case basis, based upon how quickly an applicant can provide the requested information, and the circumstances and/or individual needs of each applicant. As you submitted a paper application along with your wife, this means that your application is likely to take longer than our expected processing times listed on the GOV.uk website.

The Home Office have to make a number of enquiries before we can reach a decision on whether or not to grant status to an individual under the terms of the EU Settlement Scheme. The extent and length of time taken to complete these enquiries varies according to the circumstances of each particular application.

So far our enquiries have not been completed in regards to your applications and we are most sorry for the delay. Please rest assured that as soon as we are in a position to advance this particular application further, you will be informed of our decision with immediate effect. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an exact timescale for the completion of your case

I am unable to uphold your complaint.

I hope this answers your concerns, and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I hope this information is helpful. 

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However, if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at:

complaintsreview@homeoffice.gov.uk.  

Or you can write to us at:

UKVI Complaints Allocation Hub

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY

snooky

Post by snooky » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:34 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:50 am
snooky wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:49 am
Morning Members, it has been a while. Another foolish letter from the complaint Department. Home Office won't change. Deception and un-wiseness, excuses and incompetency

Read it

Good morning Mr A,

Thank you for your latest email of the 03 February 2020 concerning the progress of the EU Settlement Scheme paper based applications that the Home Office have received from yourself and your other immediate family members (namely B, C & D).

Your applications have been lodged with us on the basis that all family members quoted have a derivative right to residence in the UK under the terms of the Zambrano case ruling. In particular with reference to the fact that you are all regarded as being the “primary carer of a British citizen child”. I would inform you that by their very nature this specific case type is a little bit more complicated and detailed than is normally the case.

I can confirm that our current recorded timeframe of 5 days to 1 month to process an EU Settlement Scheme application which is presently published on gov.uk is an expected processing time. This is an indication of how long it may take to receive a decision on an application to the EU Settlement Scheme, and is not a service standard.

An EU Settlement Scheme application is likely to take longer to process if:

we need to request more information from an applicant
you are applying as a minor and your application is not linked to an adult
you submit a paper based application
you have a relevant criminal record
you are a non-EEA or non-Swiss citizen and are applying based on a relationship that you have not relied upon in a previous application to the Home Office

In these instances, processing times will vary on a case-by-case basis, based upon how quickly an applicant can provide the requested information, and the circumstances and/or individual needs of each applicant.

The Home Office have to make a number of detailed enquiries before such time that we can reach a decision on whether or not to grant status to an individual under the terms of the EU Settlement Scheme. The extent and length of time taken to complete these enquiries varies according to the prevailing circumstances of each particular application. Thus far our internal enquiries have not been completed in regards to the paper based EU Settlement Scheme applications that we have received from your family and we are most sorry for the lengthy delay that has been incurred.

We would kindly ask that you continue to remain patient whilst our deliberations are ongoing. We will endeavour to decide all of these applications by the 17 April 2020 at the very latest, if this is not possible we will naturally proceed to re-contact you and your family with an appropriate further update at that point. As an aside we note from our prior immigration records that all of the family members named above currently hold valid Leave to Remain in the UK which is not due to expire until the 30 August 2023.

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Senior Caseworker, European Casework Briefing & Response Team

UKVI - Home Office
4th Floor, Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP
www.homeoffice.gov.uk
Hi snooky
Hope u r good.
At least they gave u a date. It looks like ur case is with senior case worker.
Tnx Mubashir, at least they have come up with some dates. But Home Office can never be trusted

snooky

Post by snooky » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:45 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm
Hi everyone,

I asked to review my complaint as they partially uphold befor now this is the reply. Should i go for phso now?
Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your further email correspondence of 16 February where you have raised a complaint about a delay in processing your application for pre-settled status, issued under the EU Settlement Scheme (EU Settlement Scheme). 

I have investigated your concerns, and I am unfortunately unable to provide any additional information since our previous response of 06 February.

- you’re a non-EEA or non-Swiss citizen and are applying based on a relationship you haven’t relied on in a previous application to the Home Office

In these instances, processing times will vary on a case-by-case basis, based upon how quickly an applicant can provide the requested information, and the circumstances and/or individual needs of each applicant. As you submitted a paper application along with your wife, this means that your application is likely to take longer than our expected processing times listed on the GOV.uk website.

The Home Office have to make a number of enquiries before we can reach a decision on whether or not to grant status to an individual under the terms of the EU Settlement Scheme. The extent and length of time taken to complete these enquiries varies according to the circumstances of each particular application.

So far our enquiries have not been completed in regards to your applications and we are most sorry for the delay. Please rest assured that as soon as we are in a position to advance this particular application further, you will be informed of our decision with immediate effect. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an exact timescale for the completion of your case

I hope this answers your concerns, and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I hope this information is helpful. 

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However, if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at:

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY
Mubashir

Nonsense nonsense nonsense - H/O
You Remember that I said to people over here to also drop in a typical Zambrano EEA application also.

Home Office is just mind gamers. Home Office will refuse Zambrano EEA applications but Courts will allow the appeals

The settlement scheme is just a top up. Hopefully soon your Zambrano will be allowed at the appeal and simmer down for your settled status

Please irrespective of what is going on, we should all be cool and not loose Hope.

No matter what by 31/12/20, Home Office will decide on all cases received before and after brexit day.

We shall all win the fight

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:31 pm

snooky wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:45 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm
Hi everyone,

Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your further email correspondence of 16 February where you have raised a complaint about a delay in processing your application for pre-settled status, issued under the EU Settlement Scheme (EU Settlement Scheme). 

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY
Mubashir

Nonsense nonsense nonsense - H/O
You Remember that I said to people over here to also drop in a typical Zambrano EEA application also.

Home Office is just mind gamers. Home Office will refuse Zambrano EEA applications but Courts will allow the appeals

The settlement scheme is just a top up. Hopefully soon your Zambrano will be allowed at the appeal and simmer down for your settled status

Please irrespective of what is going on, we should all be cool and not loose Hope.

No matter what by 31/12/20, Home Office will decide on all cases received before and after brexit day.

We shall all win the fight
I spoke to phso they told me that they only take complaint via mp. So I have printed the phso complaint form and then going to post my mp to sign it and send it to them. Do you think its worth doing that?

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:15 am

Hey all,

After it's all said and done I believe we all will be ok regarding our resident rights, keep strong. We ok

If you notice they are killing off our complaints as they don't want too much pending in their systems. Just complain again. Remember; if most our case goes Infront of a judge we will win and their failure to acknowledge our arguments about the impact of the delayed decision make a good case for damages. They might not wanna explain to us what's going on but they will have to do so with a judge. It's all about the weight your voice carry with home office.
Very soon we should be getting good news and I reckon it will come in large batches.

Best wishes.

Zambrano_ombudsman
BANNED
Saudi Arabia

Post by Zambrano_ombudsman » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:40 am

Obie wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:49 am
@Zambrano_ombudsman please stop this. Any further trolling, and your membership will be discontinued.

You have really exhausted our patience. There are rules in the forum, which i and every other members, moderators, Respected Gurus are required to follow.

If you are unable to follow them or comply with instructions, then maybe this is not the forum for you.

One me violation and it will be it.
At Obie, there is nothing I have said that has not been said before.

I would not hesitate to file a complaint against this forum for discrimination.

You should treat everyone fairly.

You should desist from threatening and harassing behaviour.

This forum is not your kingdom. You reside in the United Kingdom and there are rules about how you treat the public.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:03 pm

I have not treated you or anyone else in a discriminatory or disrespectful way.

I believe in the inherent dignity in all human beings, so it is not in my nature to discriminate. I do not even know how to discriminate.

You are the one that has shown disregard to the rules, and failed to show any degree of decorum in your treatment of other.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:40 pm

Chris90, it’s just the uncertainty and wait...., It really feels like torture.

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:26 pm

Settled status received finally today

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Paper application submitted 13/6/19
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19
Settled status email 25/2/20

Loloebele
Newly Registered

Post by Loloebele » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:36 pm

Ugofify wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 pm
Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19

Congratulations Ugofify. Finally, after a long wait.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:49 pm

Ugofify wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:26 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Congratulations. I told you. The first batch rolling out now... those who's still waiting keep the pressure on. DONT NOT STOP CALLING AND COMPLAINING.

best wishes

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:15 am

At least this shows that EU settlement scheme route is also for a primary carer of a british child, who has 2.5yrs leave to remain. Not a mistake after all.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:27 am

Ugofify wrote:
Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19
Hi
Congratulations. Did u have vaild 2.5 year leave to remain?
Thanks

Prettymum

Post by Prettymum » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:57 am

Ugofify wrote:
Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19
Congratulations!!!! I tap from your blessings

snooky

Post by snooky » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 am

Ugofify wrote:
Good good, congrats

The pressure is working and Patel vs SSHD Supreme Court 16 December 2019 is live

Happy days ahead

snooky

Post by snooky » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:22 am

@Mubashir

Question, I spoke to phso they told me that they only take complaint via mp. So I have printed the phso complaint form and then going to post my mp to sign it and send it to them. Do you think its worth doing that?

RReply, any pressure is worth it. Home Office doesn’t like Bad press and pressure

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:28 pm

Ugofify wrote:
Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19
Congrats Ugofify. We give God glory🙏.

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:05 pm

Can you guys do me a favour,

Check your status online and tell me what you guys see.
https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status.

It's gonna happen soon.

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Zaza mum wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:28 pm
Ugofify wrote:
Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19
Congrats Ugofify. We give God glory🙏.
Thanks it can only be God

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:08 pm

snooky wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 am
Ugofify wrote:
Good good, congrats

The pressure is working and Patel vs SSHD Supreme Court 16 December 2019 is live

Happy days ahead
Thanks I still have valid leave till October

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:09 pm

Prettymum wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:57 am
Ugofify wrote:
Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19
Congratulations!!!! I tap from your blessings
Thanks you will hear good news soon

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:11 pm

Loloebele wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:36 pm
Ugofify wrote:
Timeline
DRC 2013-2018
LTR 2018-2020
Biometric 5/7/19
COA 12/7/19

Congratulations Ugofify. Finally, after a long wait.
Thanks I am still in good shock

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:13 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:49 pm
Ugofify wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks