ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help to understand this sentence for tier 1 exceptional job

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abrarmohamed716
Newly Registered

Please help to understand this sentence for tier 1 exceptional job

Post by abrarmohamed716 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:59 am

I found this" to the settlement you have to earn money in the linked-to your expert field during your most recent grant of global talent visa"

Does it mean during the whole three years I have to show I have earned money ?? or just like during let say last 4 months from my application to settlement?? it really confuses sentence to me. Your response much appreciate

Scientist 123
Newly Registered
India

Re: Please help to understand this sentence for tier 1 exceptional job

Post by Scientist 123 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:18 am

"Evidence of currently working at an ‘exceptional talent level’. This does not need to cover the full three/five year period. We recommend the following evidence:

 A letter from your department/institution which confirms you are currently employed, dates of employment, your job title and your salary; and
 Your last 6 months of payslips"

According to cambridge HR documenthttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct= ... 2535720946

This is for Tier 1 talent but mostly these are preserved in global talent visa as well.

abrarmohamed716
Newly Registered

Post by abrarmohamed716 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Thanks a lot for the reply. It really gives me a clue. :roll:

Emmy281
inactive
Canada

Post by Emmy281 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:57 pm

Hello, I am curious as well in that if I work in the field for 2 1/2 years but for the last 6 months I might not be employed in my field (or at least not 100%) will that count against me.