ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 to EEA2(Marriage of Convenience) then FLR (FP)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

paknet
Pakistan

Tier 4 to EEA2(Marriage of Convenience) then FLR (FP)

Post by paknet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:35 pm

Hello Guys,
i always find this forum and UKBA immigration groups on FB helpful for migrant workers, last time i came here was 2013 then 2015 and still remember someone named OBBIE and Amber, who were best at helping. I need a little advice in one case.
Jan 2011 : Entered in UK as Tier 4 Student valid until Oct 2013
Nov 2013 :Extended the student visa valid until Oct 2016(Curtailed around March 2015, LSBF reported him to HO for less progress in college)
Oct 2014:Married to EU national
Jan 2015: Applied for EEA2
June 2015: Rejected based on marriage of convenience.
June 2015: Appealed
Dec 2016 Got hearing date, requested to adjourn because of SLIP disc but Court rejected.
Jan 2017:Applied again EEA2 and rejected based on same allegation of marriage of convenience
Dec 2017: Rejected based on MOC and that the allegations are not addressed.
Jan 2018 :Applied 3rd time EEA, addressed all the MOC allegations in covering letter.
July 2018: Rejected again.
Aug 2018:Started relationship and with ILR partner(Has all evidence starting from Aug 2018 at same address), who has received ILR based on Domestic Violence from previous husband and has no children.Citizenship approved and waiting Ceremony in Feb 2020, also applied for divorce from previous EEA partner.Got Decree absolute in around Jan 2019.
Dec 2018: Nikah Done
Sep 2019: Partner pregnant and expecting the child in June 2020.
Sep 2019 HO enforcement sent email and ask to apply for leave to remain or leave the country.(Ignored) as don't want to interact to fast track with them.
Oct 2019: Applied FLR FP partner route based.
Jan 2020: Waiting for Biometric to be done, as there was no date in Dec 2020 and Solicitor also wanted to delay to come close to pregnancy or 2 year.Probably will be done in few days.
Solicitor asked me to get 4 letters from friends ,which states that they know us for long and we are married and expecting child.We are submitting evidence of living together from Aug 2018 to Jan 2020(18 months)Council tax, GP letters, bills etc
My passport is already expired and is with HO.

What are the 'Insurmountable circumstances" which we can add in covering letter to support our case?
I believe, HO always try to reject and say"Why can't you both live back home together and what are the 'Insurmountable circumstances'?

Can the experts here ,please give me some points to write in covering letter regarding 'Insurmountable circumstances? and what supporting documents should i add, or anything what i do, which can make our case stronger, or anyone who is in similar situation , contact me so we help each other.Many Many thanks.
Paknet

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 to EEA2(Marriage of Convenience) then FLR (FP)

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:13 pm

also applied for divorce from previous EEA partner.Got Decree absolute in around Jan 2019.
Did you do an islamic marriage within the UK? If yes, you are not considered married by HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

paknet
Pakistan

Post by paknet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:13 pm
also applied for divorce from previous EEA partner.Got Decree absolute in around Jan 2019.
Did you do an islamic marriage within the UK? If yes, you are not considered married by HO.
Yes, i have done in UK. I want to register my marriage but the Passport is Expired and is with Home Office.
I also don't want to take risk until the baby is born.I understand that i can take permission from HO from marriage, i have this in my mind close to delivery date.What you reckon?Thanks for responding.

paknet
Pakistan

Post by paknet » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:46 pm

Anyone please?

paknet
Pakistan

Post by paknet » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:20 am

I have got the Visa, unfortunately no one bothers to reply here.I want to delete the entire post, i don't know how to do it, i can't find an option.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:53 am

paknet wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:20 am
I have got the Visa, unfortunately no one bothers to reply here.I want to delete the entire post, i don't know how to do it, i can't find an option.
Posts are never deleted from the forum. You have your visa, be thankful for that ! :idea: :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.