ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After Biometrics MN1 Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

After Biometrics MN1 Application

Post by hina_pirzada » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Dear Members,

I am just confused and need some information. I had submitted my two children application on 7th Feb. Biometric enrollment was done on Monday 24th Feb. Since than I did not receive any acknowledgement about the submission of application. When check my account on sopera steria website I found account is still active and document download section is still active.

I need to know wether or not shall I expect any acknowledgement OR not???

Will UKVAC send acknowledgement by post or email??

Please share your experience or any information.

Looking forward.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: After Biometrics MN1 Application

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:03 pm

I need to know wether or not shall I expect any acknowledgement OR not???
You don't get an acknowledgment. You likely got an email after submitting online. That is all you get.
Will UKVAC send acknowledgement by post or email??
Ukcvas is a third party agent. They don't send you anything.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Thanks CR001.

I didn't get anything. Is this anything which I need to be worried or just leave it

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Nothing you will get, just wait to hear back from ho.

An email light be sitting in the spam/junk mail folder. Bit you would have definitely received an email after submitting the online MN1 application. Assuming you didn't make an error with your email address.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:16 pm

Dear CR001,

Thanks again for the reply. The email which I received only to book an appointment with Sopra Steria... where I created my account and booked the appointment.

After that no email

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:29 pm

The email after submitting the application would come from ukvi and state you have submitted an application.

Note we do not all have experience of the online forms etc but this is what the majority of members have posted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Sand6

Post by Sand6 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 pm

Hi just from my recent experience of MN1 (applies last month 17 Jan) you receive the confirmation email from UKVI next working day with a REFRENCE number of your application. Please go through the form and check that you put the right email address in there as you can still access the online account with UKVI. If there is a mistake with the email address then you need to contact the UKVI via email and explain the situation so that they can send you a confirmation email with reference number. Did you recieve the payment confirmation email? . As you also receive a payment confirmation email as well right after you py the money.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:16 pm

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I have checked and received an email of payment confirmation with reference number also the following wording were in email.

This email confirms the amount paid and the application's reference number. We cannot provide an invoice, but this email provides confirmation that we have received your payment and the application has been submitted.

The above is sufficient???
Pls confiem

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 pm

Well that's what the Home Office has sent you, next communication is likely the decision letter.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

FaeLLe
Member of Standing

Post by FaeLLe » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:04 am

I disagree with some of the replies on this post. If you have not got an email from UVI with the Case ID and there are other signs such as the UKVCAS account still being active and the documents section still being active something is amiss.

It would not be wrong of you to reach out to UKVI (call center of FNE email) to confirm receipt of application with documents (citing the reference number in the payment confirmation email) to ackwnoledge receipt of the application and to share the Case ID number (since you do not have it).

Good luck and keep us updated.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:23 am

Thanks for all.

The confusion is when I login to Sopra Steria site I have still access to my account and document download section still open.

I dont know after submitting the biometrics at service centre is this normal or not.

I have only UKVI refernce number not Case ID.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:30 am

It's normal. Don't do anything on the sopra site.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Sand6

Post by Sand6 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:06 am

Hi just want to add it’s normal to access your account and even after recieveing the certificate of registration you can still access the account (my personal experience as got the certificate last week but UKVCAS account still open) so it has nothing to do with it. You need to email at

Nationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gov.uk

And explain all the situation with payment refrence number and children name and date of birth. They usually reply quite quickly and you will get the case Id. Also mention your address and email address as well. I hope that helps.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:01 am

Many thanks for all of their valuable advises and comments.

Sand6 can u please let me know how long your children application took time to decide. You told that you had received the certificate last week.

Thanks

Sand6

Post by Sand6 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:14 pm

Hi it took only four weeks to recieve the certificate applied 17 Jan recieve certificate on 20 Feb.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:52 am

Thanks for.the update

BellaDass
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by BellaDass » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 am

I can still access my account as well.

BUT, on the day of my biometrics, the nice lady looked at the uploaded documents, scanned my passport and punched in a few keys on her computer and told me that the application has been made to the HO that very minute.

I believe that the Sopra account will be active until a little time after the approval is given. But the actual final application was made once she keyed the entry on the day of the biometrics.

Sopra is just a company employed by HO. An uploading and sorting site so to speak.