ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get appointment for stamp6. No reply to the emails

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Blessings123
Pakistan

Original or photocopy of birth certificate for Passport

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:24 pm

Hey Guys,
Once you get the certificate of naturalisation, what documents you need to apply for the passport? I have check the website and it’s pretty much self explanatory. Original cert of naturalisation etc but my question is do we need to submit the original birth certificate or will the attested copy be enough? I have already submitted the original cert with citizenship application so I only have the copy unfortunately. Please advice.
Thanks.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Travelling after naturalisation

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:27 pm

Can you travel outside Ireland after cert of naturalisation? I have got the letter today asking for 950 euros and pics etc (Alhumdulillah) so I am hoping I get invitation for March ceremony. I have to travel outside Ireland for a family wedding in first week of April. Will I be able to travel on Pakistani passport and cert or would you guys advice to take a risk and apply for Irish passport and I will hopefully receive it back before my travel date (4/5 April)

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Travelling after naturalisation

Post by littlerr » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Request for a re-entry visa now. In theory there should be enough time for them to process a new Irish passport if you send out your application right away, but you don’t want any surprises.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:07 pm

littlerr wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:54 pm
Request for a re-entry visa now. In theory there should be enough time for them to process a new Irish passport if you send out your application right away, but you don’t want any surprises.
Thank you. I already have a valid visa till 2021. But I know they ask for gnib at Pakistan airport when you board flight to Ireland. Do we get our gnib card back at any stage once u send it for naturalisation application.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:29 pm

Do you have a visa sticker on your Pakistani passport? If yes, there should be nothing to worry about. The requirement to enter Ireland is to have either a visa or an IRP/GNIB card, not both.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:40 pm

littlerr wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:29 pm
Do you have a visa sticker on your Pakistani passport? If yes, there should be nothing to worry about. The requirement to enter Ireland is to have either a visa or an IRP/GNIB card, not both.
Yes I have a valid visa till 2021. Hopefully there should not be a problem. Thanks for your advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Original or photocopy of birth certificate for Passport

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Blessings123 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:24 pm
Hey Guys,
Once you get the certificate of naturalisation, what documents you need to apply for the passport? I have check the website and it’s pretty much self explanatory. Original cert of naturalisation etc but my question is do we need to submit the original birth certificate or will the attested copy be enough? I have already submitted the original cert with citizenship application so I only have the copy unfortunately. Please advice.
Thanks.
Please stop spamming the forum with a new topic and duplicate post. Keep all questions in one topic!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Re: Original or photocopy of birth certificate for Passport

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:44 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:42 pm
Blessings123 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:24 pm
Hey Guys,
Thanks.
Please stop spamming the forum with a new topic and duplicate post. Keep all questions in one topic!!!
I am trying to put this question as a new topic as it is different than the one being discussed here. But this keeps posting under this topic. Can you ask this question as a separate topic please. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Keep all your questions on the same application in ONE topic. It is not necessary to start a new topic with every question your have!!

Suggest read the forum rules as you were required to when joining the forum!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:54 pm

Ok. I hope someone will respond to the document query too. Otherwise it will get missed because forum topic is totally different

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:06 am

It must be original copy. The citizenship application only required a certified copy.
Ask your embassy to issue you with a new one.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:41 am

do we need to submit the original birth certificate or will the attested copy be enough?
I never heard about any country in the world that accepts a copy, certified or otherwise, of a birth certificate. Birth Certificates must always be originals.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Online passport vs passport express

Post by Blessings123 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:35 am

Dear all, can anyone tell from their experience which is the quicker way for receiving first Irish passport (via naturalisation). Online or passport express
Thanks

Finepaddy
Mood:
Norway

Re: Online passport vs passport express

Post by Finepaddy » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:11 am

For first time application time is same like paper application but ur best bet is online.
Finepaddy becomes badpaddy :mrgreen:

Blessings123
Pakistan

How to get appointment for stamp6. No reply to the emails

Post by Blessings123 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:36 am

Hey All
I am a naturalised Irish citizen. I am waiting for my Irish passport but I need to travel soon. How do I get appointment for stamp 6? Does the Dublin office do that only or even my local immigration office can do it as well(I don’t live in Dublin). I have sent them email on inisstamp5and6@justice.ie but I have not got any reply yet. Please advice. Thanks

Blessings123
Pakistan

Re: How to get appointment for stamp6. No reply to the emails

Post by Blessings123 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:19 am

Hey admin
The reason I didn’t put it under previous group was that no one is going to read the last post which is the only question I am asking. It’s a bit emergency question as I have travel plan recently and have no appointment for stamp 6. Sent 2 emails but no answer. Can you please for this instance put this query as a desperate topic as I am worried about the appointment and hoping to get advice here. Thanks