ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dame123
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Dame123 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Any body who applied in march 2019 got approval??

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Post by zepman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:44 pm

littlerr wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:17 pm

I do feel a bit worried about INIS's approach though. It was posted to their own website and it only gives people 2 days to respond. Most people who got approval won't check INIS's website on a daily basis,
Maybe it was added in later, but the statement does say that candidates will be notified by email or phone.

masoodo6
Ireland

Post by masoodo6 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:49 pm

SGTM wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:47 pm
Hopefully people are responsible enough not to attend if they have been to those countries and have any symptoms and glad to hear the ceromony is going ahead let's all take precautions.
guys dont just spread fears among us , if someone have that virus why should they come to the ceremony while they know their life is in danger , when u face death why would anyone thinks the effected pesron will iqnore it and will comes a long way to Killarney to get citizenship

there is no Coronavirus in Ireland yet no need to be worrying

fuzzbizz
United States of America

Post by fuzzbizz » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:15 pm

"there is no Coronavirus in Ireland yet "

This is incorrect.

alabinas
Mood:
Romania

Post by alabinas » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Is this thread for the 2020 ceremony or for other related concerns ??? Can a moderator have a look please ! Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:23 pm

alabinas wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:17 pm
Is this thread for the 2020 ceremony or for other related concerns ??? Can a moderator have a look please ! Thanks.
Not yet. It is too early to open another painfully long and difficult topic to moderate. It will be opened when INIS announces and confirms the next ceremony date.

Anything else you want to ask regarding your own application, start your own topic!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:23 pm
alabinas wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:17 pm
Not yet. It is too early to open another painfully long and difficult topic to moderate. It will be opened when INIS announces and confirms the next ceremony date.

Anything else you want to ask regarding your own application, start your own topic!!
This topic will go away in 3 days time:)

I guess he's referring to the endless topics on the virus. Unfortunately this is something that people have to keep in mind (especially after today's official announcement from INIS, coinciding with the first patient who tested positive for the virus yesterday).

There's no need to panic or spread fear, but people should keep themselves informed.

masoodo6
Ireland

Post by masoodo6 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:55 pm

just received a text message to my mobile from "Justice" and asked me to check the INIS for new update on March Ceremony with a link of their INIS

so their point is the ceremonies will go ahead and advise us if we traveled to the affected coronovirus countries do not come and ask for alternative ceremony which will be before 17 april

Kamione
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Kamione » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:58 pm

Just received a text from INIS asking to check their official website for update! They send a weblink

So even if someone is not checking website INIS has made sure to send text to the contact number applicants have provided so that if they have visited the affected area or are the contact of affected then act and take precautions accordingly

Anyone else got the text?

Regarding the topic and discussion, I think this app s all related to Ceremony and our concerns, and well being,
So it was s all related

Issagenius
Ireland

Post by Issagenius » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Kamione wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:58 pm
Just received a text from INIS asking to check their official website for update! They send a weblink

So even if someone is not checking website INIS has made sure to send text to the contact number applicants have provided so that if they have visited the affected area or are the contact of affected then act and take precautions accordingly

Anyone else got the text?

Regarding the topic and discussion, I think this app s all related to Ceremony and our concerns, and well being,
So it was s all related
Received same text - no panic

masoodo6
Ireland

Post by masoodo6 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:38 pm

The Minister for Justice and Equality, will attend on Monday and Minister of State, will attend on Tuesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.irishe ... 84668.html

nojoyfrominis

Post by nojoyfrominis » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:44 pm

It says on inis website that an alternative ceremony will be organised on or before 17th April. This is for the candidates who cannot travel due to virus. Hopefully some more people will be accommodated in that ceremony

Gfarn
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Gfarn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Hi. I have just joined this group... Reading through the threads I seen some previous posts regarding which Teams send out letters from Immigration etc... my question is does it matter ie I have had emails from various teams over the course of waiting time from different processing teams from 7 to 4... However, our most recent correspondence last November, was from Team 1. Does the processing team number go in numerical order, ie the higher the team number (1 being final stages) means the stage you are at or doesn't really matter? Can I take it that we are in final stages? We have never had any correspondence saying Stage 2 or Final Stages etc. Our last correspondence was requesting for further documentation which we have sent back (minor docs). Thanks.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:53 pm

Gfarn wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:50 pm
Hi. I have just joined this group... Reading through the threads I seen some previous posts regarding which Teams send out letters from Immigration etc... my question is does it matter ie I have had emails from various teams over the course of waiting time from different processing teams from 7 to 4... However, our most recent correspondence last November, was from Team 1. Does the processing team number go in numerical order, ie the higher the team number (1 being final stages) means the stage you are at or doesn't really matter? Can I take it that we are in final stages? We have never had any correspondence saying Stage 2 or Final Stages etc. Our last correspondence was requesting for further documentation which we have sent back (minor docs). Thanks.
Welcome! Please create your own topic instead hijacking one that's for a different purpose in the future.
Answering your question, no the team number has nothing to do with anything.

Gfarn
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Gfarn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:09 pm

Sorry i wasn't hijacking any page!! i am interested in the ceremonies as waiting for ours and only asking a genuine question. NO need to be so outright rude!!!!

Gfarn
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Gfarn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:10 pm

How was my question unrelated?????

Gfarn
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Gfarn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:17 pm

littlerr wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:53 pm
Gfarn wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:50 pm
Welcome! Please create your own topic instead hijacking one that's for a different purpose in the future.
Answering your question, no the team number has nothing to do with anything.
I was asking this as we have application in and waiting for decision and hopefully a ceremony. I find your response was rather rude. How is my question not related? you didn't say that to the others in the post!!!

nojoyfrominis

Post by nojoyfrominis » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 pm

That wasn’t rude. It’s the forum’s rules. Your question is not about ceremony. It is about processing teams. So you will need to start a new topic.

mmsa
Mood:

Post by mmsa » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Does anyone know how long these ceremonies are?

nojoyfrominis

Post by nojoyfrominis » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:37 pm

It’s around 90 minutes

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:45 pm

I got text message also from JusticeIT. They sent a link, highlighting coronavirus.

Gfarn
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Gfarn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:49 pm

nojoyfrominis wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 pm
That wasn’t rude. It’s the forum’s rules. Your question is not about ceremony. It is about processing teams. So you will need to start a new topic.
Sorry but someone else asked similar questions early on in the thread, hence me asking. I am on this page for the ceremonies and info but noted someone mentioned the processing teams and wondered was there a connection as to how long one could wait... it wasn't a new topic per se, yet the other people didn't get told off for asking a 'non topical' question. To be referred to as hijacking a thread was a bit harsh!!!!!! Just a lady asking a question....jeezzzzz But thanks anyway.

Lee22
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Lee22 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 pm

nojoyfrominis wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 pm
It was rude. The question was relevant to how team numbers might have a bearing on one’s chances of making a ceremony. Seems you’re just an officious clown who doesn’t know when you’re being obtuse.

nojoyfrominis

Post by nojoyfrominis » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:12 pm

It wasn’t me who replied first. No need to be personal on this forum
Moderators please lock this topic as this is going off topic and personal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Good luck to all those attending the ceremony on Monday and Tuesday.

Note any new topic on the upcoming ceremony will be locked or removed to avoid a repeat of the last few pages of this topic about viruses, scaring people and posts about processing teams not related to an approval for 2nd or 3rd march ceremony question.

For updates about the ceremony, please follow the relevant official website.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.