ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 sponsor forgot to tick Yes on maintenance sponsor

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

christianf21
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Tier 2 sponsor forgot to tick Yes on maintenance sponsor

Post by christianf21 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:04 pm

Hi,

I submitted my visa application, with all priorities paid. I have a RCoS with my company and they forgot to tick YES on the first month maintenance, even though the are providing with that.

They cant add any new notes on the SMS as the RCoS has been already assigned.

We are aware of the policy which only says that either it should state that on the CoS or my bank statements under my name.

The UKBA has contacted me 1 day after my visa application asking for my bank statements to be sent to a specific email as an attachment.

Since I don't qualify for the 3 months requirement. My company is writing a signed letter stating what has happened and confirming they are sponsoring my first month.

Will this be enough? And if anyone has been through this, what was the outcome?

Thank you. I'm extremely anxious about everything as my first RCoS was denied and happily the second one was accepted by now this....

christianf21
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Re: Tier 2 sponsor forgot to tick Yes on maintenance sponsor

Post by christianf21 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:01 pm

My visa has been granted.

The company supplied a letter confirming that they will provide maintenance and that while assigning the RCoS, they overlooked the option to confirm the maintenance. It was signed and then scanned.

I sent this letter to the email where UKBA asked me to send the bank statements.

Two days later I receive an email saying my visa has been granted.

Good luck to all, just writing this down in case someone gets into a similar situation, it is possible to be granted a visa like this :)