ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed Please.TIER 1 PBS DEPENDENT VISA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zuna12
Newly Registered

Advice needed Please.TIER 1 PBS DEPENDENT VISA

Post by zuna12 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:13 am

Respected members I need some good advice ;

My husband current leave on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is expiring in November 2020. He is eligible to apply for ILR on two routes
Completion of five years Tier 1 route (june 2014- june 2019).
Completion of 10 years continuous lawful residence on 5th February 2020.

MY BACKGROUND;
I was granted tier1 dependent visa on 4th February 2015.
I came to the Uk on 17th June 2015.
Since then i am on tier 1 dependent visa .

My questions are ;

My husband is planning to apply for his ILR on 10 years Long Residence on premium service in first week of April. If he chooses this route ;
would I still be able to apply for ILR on Tier1 PBS dependent as I already completed my five years as a dependent on this route in February 2020?

If NO ,What other options are available to apply for ILR as I do not want to reset my clock to zero?

Thanks in advance for any comprehensive guidance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Advice needed Please.TIER 1 PBS DEPENDENT VISA

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:06 am

Why have you registered a new user ?? This is against the rules of the forum :!:
member/nadia%20abbasi/
You already have a thread in the ILR forum: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-entre ... 68370.html
If you do not want to reset your ILR clock, your husband should NOT apply for ILR under long residence :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zuna12
Newly Registered

Re: Advice needed Please.TIER 1 PBS DEPENDENT VISA

Post by zuna12 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Thank you so much @zimba for your reply.

I am really sorry for registering as a new user basically that was my sisters account and she could not get the access to my her account.Unfortunately she forgot her account details thats why i had to register as a new user.

I really appreciate your all answers and help.

thanks once again