ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost-Life in UK test original cert

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

DKV
India

Lost-Life in UK test original cert

Post by DKV » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Hi,
I will be applying fro naturalisation in September this year. I cannot find my original life in the UK pass certificate however I have a photo copy of the original certificate. Will it suffice or do I need the original certificate? Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Re: Lost-Life in UK test original cert

Post by Konzo1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52 pm

DKV wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:16 pm
Hi,
I will be applying fro naturalisation in September this year. I cannot find my original life in the UK pass certificate however I have a photo copy of the original certificate. Will it suffice or do I need the original certificate? Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
That is enough, after all they just need a scanned copy and the pass certificate number which is on the top right of the test result.

DKV
India

Re: Lost-Life in UK test original cert

Post by DKV » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:59 am

Thanks Konzo