ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr fp

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Winter20
Newly Registered
Albania

Flr fp

Post by Winter20 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:59 pm

My Fee waiver hasn’t been approved yet and visa expires this Friday. Please I need help what do I do?

geoeng
Canada

Re: Flr fp

Post by geoeng » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:16 am

See the guidance document linked below:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... __003_.pdf

It would appear that as long as you submitted the fee waiver application before your current visa expires, your visa will not be treated as expired until 10 days after the fee waiver decision (i.e. you will have 10 days from the decision being made to submit your FLR(FP) application).
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Winter20
Newly Registered
Albania

Re: Flr fp

Post by Winter20 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:20 am

geoeng wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:16 am
See the guidance document linked below:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... __003_.pdf

It would appear that as long as you submitted the fee waiver application before your current visa expires, your visa will not be treated as expired until 10 days after the fee waiver decision (i.e. you will have 10 days from the decision being made to submit your FLR(FP) application).
Thank you very much geoeng
Feel much better after reading this. Sometimes when you are stressed and worried using logic gets hard 😔