ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur ILR 50k queations

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mr laptop

Tier 1 entrepreneur ILR 50k queations

Post by Mr laptop » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:25 am

Hi Gurus and senior members
I am currently on TIER1 50k entrepreneur route. Will be applying for the ILR in April. I was reading the policy guidance and immigration rules for ILR.
Table 6 row 4 (15POINTS) states
The applicant has:

(a) established a new business or businesses that has or have created the equivalent of at least 2 new full time jobs for settled workers, or

(b) taken over or invested in an existing business or businesses and their services or investment have resulted in a net increase in the employment provided by the business or businesses for settled workers by creating the equivalent of at least 2 new full time jobs for settled workers.

The jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during the applicant’s most recent grant of leave or, where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for at least the 12 months immediately before the date of application.

Questions are
1) What is the difference between the row 3 and row 4 of table 6
2) What evidence or documents do I need to show to score 15 POINTS
3) Also I have a child born in UK last month.
Do I need to apply for his visa
If the answer is no then do I still need to mention him in the visa application form? Really confuse how to sort out his status
Your responses will be really helpful
Thanks

Mr laptop

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur ILR 50k queations

Post by Mr laptop » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:30 am

By mistake in above post copy and pasted Row 3 of table 6
I am talking about row 4 of table 6 which is really consfusing
The applicant has spent a continuous period of 5 years lawfully in the UK with leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, or

(b) The applicant has spent a continuous period of 3 years lawfully in the UK as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, and has:

(i) created the equivalent of at least 10 (including the two jobs already relied upon to score points under row 3) new full time jobs which meet the requirements in row 3 above, or

(ii) established a new UK business or businesses that has or have had a gross income from business activity of at least £5 million during the 3 year continuous period, or

(iii) taken over or invested in an existing UK business or businesses and the applicant’s services or investment have resulted in a net increase in gross income from business activity of £5 million during the 3 year continuous period, when compared to the 3 year period immediately before the date the applicant became involved with the business.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:36 pm

1) What is the difference between the row 3 and row 4 of table 6
Row 3 is about job creation requirement. Row 4 is about having the required qualifying period for ILR, covering both the normal route (5 years) and the accelerated route (3 years via either creation of 10 jobs or £5m investment criteria)
2) What evidence or documents do I need to show to score 15 POINTS
You need to have had 5 years of leave under Tier 1E. That is all. You can apply within 28 days of completing your 5 years
3) Also I have a child born in UK last month.
Do I need to apply for his visa
If the answer is no then do I still need to mention him in the visa application form? Really confuse how to sort out his status
Your child can be registered as British using form MN1 when you get ILR. No need for visa or ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mr laptop

Post by Mr laptop » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:56 am

Thanks Zimba for the response
Please tell me, do I still need to mention/declare that I have a child born in UK in my cover letter or there is no need to mention about
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:28 am

Mr laptop wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:56 am
Thanks Zimba for the response
Please tell me, do I still need to mention/declare that I have a child born in UK in my cover letter or there is no need to mention about
Thanks
You can mention it in the covering letter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mr laptop

Post by Mr laptop » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Thanks

Mr laptop

List of documents TIER 1 Entrepreneur ILR

Post by Mr laptop » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:21 pm

Dear Gurus and Senior members
I will be soon applying for TIER1 Entrepreneur ILR.
After reading the policy guidance I came to know the following documents to be attached/uploaded for ILR application
1- Submission of SET(O) online
2- Passport Copies
3- BRP copy
4- No documents will be uploaded for investment as points already been awarded in the last successful application. (Director Loan)
5- Current Appointment Report with filing history page to proves registration as director with companies house
6- Employees passport copies
7- Duplicate payslips of last 12 months
8- FPS of last 12 months
9- Two additional FPS to confirm the employment start date
10- Accountant letter for job creation
11- Description of employees job role on A4 size sheet
12-No document will be uploaded for English Language as points already been awarded in the last successful application.
13 Life in UK test pass certificate
14- Business bank statement
15- CT41G and CT600
16- Personal Bank Statement
17- Directors Job role and company Overview
(i) Website printouts for company overview
(ii) Directors business card for job title
(iii) On A4 size sheet explaining company's overview and directors job title and job roles and responsibilities
Additional Douments
18- Lease Agreement
19- last year business insurance
20- Council tax payments for business premises
Questions
1) Is the above list OK?
2) Do I need to provide last year unaudited financial accounts?
3) Policy guidance states
confirmation of the employment start date, job title, job description, hours paid per pay period and the hourly rate for each settled worker relied upon, including any changes to the same and the dates of those changes;
In order to provide the evidence for above
I am providing the documents as mentioned above in the list (Number 9, 10 & 11). Is it fine?
4) please let me know if any document or requirements still missing
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: List of documents TIER 1 Entrepreneur ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:24 am

Mr laptop wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:21 pm
Dear Gurus and Senior members
I will be soon applying for TIER1 Entrepreneur ILR.
After reading the policy guidance I came to know the following documents to be attached/uploaded for ILR application
1- Submission of SET(O) online
2- Passport Copies
3- BRP copy
4- No documents will be uploaded for investment as points already been awarded in the last successful application. (Director Loan)
5- Current Appointment Report with filing history page to proves registration as director with companies house
6- Employees passport copies
7- Duplicate payslips of last 12 months
8- FPS of last 12 months
9- Two additional FPS to confirm the employment start date
10- Accountant letter for job creation
11- Description of employees job role on A4 size sheet
12-No document will be uploaded for English Language as points already been awarded in the last successful application.
13 Life in UK test pass certificate
14- Business bank statement
15- CT41G and CT600
16- Personal Bank Statement
17- Directors Job role and company Overview
(i) Website printouts for company overview
(ii) Directors business card for job title
(iii) On A4 size sheet explaining company's overview and directors job title and job roles and responsibilities
Additional Douments
18- Lease Agreement
19- last year business insurance
20- Council tax payments for business premises
Questions
1) Is the above list OK?
2) Do I need to provide last year unaudited financial accounts?
3) Policy guidance states
confirmation of the employment start date, job title, job description, hours paid per pay period and the hourly rate for each settled worker relied upon, including any changes to the same and the dates of those changes;
declaration on online form, RTI and wage slips will prove this, nothing more needed. However, online form only lets you input one wage rate. Any changes must be reported on a cover letter or an additional page
In order to provide the evidence for above
I am providing the documents as mentioned above in the list (Number 9, 10 & 11). Is it fine?
4) please let me know if any document or requirements still missing
Thanks
9 is not needed. You simply declare that on the online form.
10 is only needed if you took over or joined an existing business
12 You should still upload English document
16 not needed
17(i) & (ii) not required
All additional documents not required

Q2: No
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Mr laptop

Post by Mr laptop » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:51 am

Many thanks for the clarification CULLINAN.
You are always helpful just like Zimba and marcnath and other senior members.
Just one more thing.
Is one month business bank statement fine?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:57 am

Mr laptop wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:51 am
Many thanks for the clarification CULLINAN.
You are always helpful just like Zimba and marcnath and other senior members.
Just one more thing.
Is one month business bank statement fine?
Yes. But latest will be best to send.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Mr laptop

Post by Mr laptop » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Dear senior members
I was reading Immigration Rules appendix A which states
Entrepreneurial teams: notes
52. Two applicants, but no more than two applicants, may claim points for the same investment, available funds, jobs created and business activity in Tables 4, 5 or 6 provided all of the following requirements are met:
(a) The applicants have equal level of control over the funds and (where relevant) equal status as owners, directors and/or members of the business or businesses in question.
My question is which evidence or document is required to fulfil the above requirement
Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Shareholder agreement, loan agreements, ect

Mr laptop

Post by Mr laptop » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:42 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply
I have already provided the director's loan agreement (along with other investment evidences) at time of extension application.
This is now ILR application so I believe I don't need to provide again. Is that right

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:58 am

Mr laptop wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:42 pm
Thanks Zimba for your reply
I have already provided the director's loan agreement (along with other investment evidences) at time of extension application.
This is now ILR application so I believe I don't need to provide again. Is that right
Yes

Mr laptop

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur ILR 50k questions

Post by Mr laptop » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Dear gurus and senior members
Just a quick silly question, my employee took annual holidays last year. Payslips show for example
Working units = 90 hours
Holiday pay = 40 hours
1) Is this payslip is OK to mention annual holidays?
Or
2) We just mention
Working units = 130 hours?
I believe option 1 is fine. Just want to double check with the experts of this forum
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Paid holiday should be treated as normal working day