ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fazalhadi
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Hi

Post by Fazalhadi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:19 pm

Hi
I am fazal .Can anyone help me
How long does it take for fingerprints to automatically delete in the UK immigration system after visa refusal ?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Hi

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Never

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:01 am

I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Fazalhadi wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:19 pm
Hi
I am fazal .Can anyone help me
How long does it take for fingerprints to automatically delete in the UK immigration system after visa refusal ?
They retain the personal data for 15-25 years after the grant of settlement and naturalization.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mation-for
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:58 pm

They are not recycling data at the moment:
However, it should be noted that the Jay Inquiry, which commenced in February 2015, has placed a moratorium on the disposal of all records throughout the Home Office, including all operational records and case files. This is currently in force and will remain so until further notice. It does not apply where there is a statutory requirement to delete data.