ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Procedure to obtain a record of GNIB stamps?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hassanwq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Procedure to obtain a record of GNIB stamps?

Post by hassanwq » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:55 pm

I am looking to get a record of my GNIB stamps. For this reason, I have been emailing the GNIB office at gnib_dv@garda.ie over a period of two weeks but there is no response at all. I have also tried to contact them at +353 1 666 9100/1 but again nobody picks up.

Has anyone obtained such a record of GNIB stamps recently? What is the procedure? Do I need to send a request by post to GNIB, 13/14 Burgh Quay, Dublin 2?

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: Procedure to obtain a record of GNIB stamps?

Post by Vorona » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:51 pm

The correct address. Send the, a letter and you'll get a response in a week.

However, if you have copies of your previous GNIB cards then I won't bother doing this as the information that they provide you will be exactly the same as per your GNIB cards. If you want to apply for naturalisation, just write down the dates from your GNIB cards. It doesn't matter if stamps in your passport are different. GNIB/IRP cards are the official confirmation of registration.