ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport received but documents not returned

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ntt05r
Vietnam

British passport received but documents not returned

Post by ntt05r » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:30 am

I received the British passport a week ago but my naturalisation certificate and other passport submitted as part of the application have not been returned. Is there a phone number or email address I can contact about this?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British passport received but documents not returned

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 am

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... ort-office

Contact HM Passport Office
General enquiries
HM Passport Office
PO Box 767
SOUTHPORT
PR8 9PW
United Kingdom
Contact Form: General enquiries

Telephone

0300 222 0000

In light of the measures in place to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), enquiries sent using our contact forms may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, and will try to answer queries as soon as possible.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: British passport received but documents not returned

Post by Djsuccess » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:40 pm

ntt05r wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:30 am
I received the British passport a week ago but my naturalisation certificate and other passport submitted as part of the application have not been returned. Is there a phone number or email address I can contact about this?
Did you pay for secure return of your document? If you haven't then they will be returned by standard post, which is likely to be delayed with Royal mail, given the current crisis and reduction in manpower across various services
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.