ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Entr Visa & Covid-19 fund

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hashim786
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Entr Visa & Covid-19 fund

Post by Hashim786 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm

As you are aware this lock down caused due to Covid-19 has disrupted many business activities and our category falls in non essentials. Therefore our business is temporarily closed. To support the economy, Gov announced relief package to help employers & employees to cope this natural disaster.

We understand these are force majeure circumstances and no business can survive without this help but our visa restricts to public funds. We seek your valuable advice on either our Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa status restricts us applying for this funding in any way or due to unprecedented situation there are chances to avail this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier-1 Entr Visa & Covid-19 fund

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:35 pm

Perhaps read the announcement at the topic of the page first!

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/covid-19-h ... l#p1890551
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier-1 Entr Visa & Covid-19 fund

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice