ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre action protocol

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Re: Pre action protocol

Post by jay.ho » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:18 am

KA941 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:34 pm
jay.ho wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:41 pm
yeah i got it.... its been granted
Glad to hear that - how long was the reconsideration time period?
1 month and 5 days after submit requested doc

pravasmakin
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by pravasmakin » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:21 pm

hi.

i am in the same boat. My parents visa is refused because of income ispite showing my dad business bank accounts ,property papers and investments.Is it possible that if I can see your PAP letter which you send it to homeoffice ,it will be really appreciated if u do so.

thanks

leo55
Mood:

Post by leo55 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:56 pm

I have the same issue.

My father applied for UK Visit visa and refused.

Need to submit PAP. Can you please share or template of your PAP?

Darvic
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Darvic » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:59 pm

My spouse applied for a family visitor visa and refused, ECO stated in the refusal notice that she noticed a cash deposit of 200k naira £450 in her bank statement account days before submission of her application, refused her based on that. The money was transferred from her business account to her savings account to prove to the ECO that she’s operating a sole business because in her previous refusal the ECO stated she’s not satisfied she’s the sole signatory to the account and if the business account is in operation. She provided letter from her bank and made transfer between her business and savings accounts to prove to the ECO in her fresh new application. But the ECO used that against her. It was bank transfer but the ECO claimed it was cash deposit.

PAP sent to HO with proof of fund origin, replied and admitted that the ECO didn’t take all evidences into consideration and the application has been transfer to another decision maker and she will hear a new decision shortly.

I see the HO reply as Robust response, I expected her to receive decision would be overturned and grant her visa. Whats the HO reassessing when it’s obvious the ECO made a mistake

I’m considering JR because I’m not satisfied with the reply of reconsideration without clearly stating the outcome in the reply.

Well I do not know how reconsideration works, if the HO can pick up another fault in the application as reason to refuse her again or treat current reason for refusal. I do not want HO coming back with different reason to weaken the JR application. With the current refusal reason, she’s got strong JR coz the ECO made a mistake of claiming cash deposit to inflate her account for visa purpose instead but it was bank transfer from her business account.

Pls advise if she should continue with JR or wait for reconsideration, also do you think another ECO could state a new reason to refuse her while reassessing her application ???

rangers

Post by rangers » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:11 pm

Darvic wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:59 pm
My spouse applied for a family visitor visa and refused, ECO stated in the refusal notice that she noticed a cash deposit of 200k naira £450 in her bank statement account days before submission of her application, refused her based on that. The money was transferred from her business account to her savings account to prove to the ECO that she’s operating a sole business because in her previous refusal the ECO stated she’s not satisfied she’s the sole signatory to the account and if the business account is in operation. She provided letter from her bank and made transfer between her business and savings accounts to prove to the ECO in her fresh new application. But the ECO used that against her. It was bank transfer but the ECO claimed it was cash deposit.

PAP sent to HO with proof of fund origin, replied and admitted that the ECO didn’t take all evidences into consideration and the application has been transfer to another decision maker and she will hear a new decision shortly.

I see the HO reply as Robust response, I expected her to receive decision would be overturned and grant her visa. Whats the HO reassessing when it’s obvious the ECO made a mistake

I’m considering JR because I’m not satisfied with the reply of reconsideration without clearly stating the outcome in the reply.

Well I do not know how reconsideration works, if the HO can pick up another fault in the application as reason to refuse her again or treat current reason for refusal. I do not want HO coming back with different reason to weaken the JR application. With the current refusal reason, she’s got strong JR coz the ECO made a mistake of claiming cash deposit to inflate her account for visa purpose instead but it was bank transfer from her business account.

Pls advise if she should continue with JR or wait for reconsideration, also do you think another ECO could state a new reason to refuse her while reassessing her application ???
Hi
Have you heard anyhting back from them?

Darvic
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Darvic » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 am

No I haven’t heard anything, it’s been 3weeks

Soeb1234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Soeb1234 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:03 pm

I apply today pap how long take time to make decisions

Soeb1234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Soeb1234 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:04 am

Plese tell me what happend

JB44
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by JB44 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:55 pm

If they say they will reply in 3 months it means they are gonna take 3 months exactly? Coz my PAP response was in just 4 days