ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Sole Representative Visa Documents Template

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Sole Representative Visa Documents Template

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Syed5110 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:23 pm
Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:57 am
Alhamdulilah. Got the Visa today after 48 hours of the interview.
Can you tell me the consultant you used and the documentation you did ?

I am looking for to apply for my brother who is in Pakistan to bring him over here.

Thanks
Syed
Members are not permitted to post names and details of consultants on the forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:33 pm

Asif Aziz wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:29 pm
My Interview is at 24Jan. Hope i will do best and pray for my success . I will help to all if some one required .
Interview has done of 1-hour and ALHamdullah good.

sak78
Newly Registered

Post by sak78 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:54 am

Hello Asif,

any update on your visa?

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Bad and disappointment after receiving Refusal.Even i had given good Interview.Its now normal routine of home office to refuse the visa even you are genuine . Any way i put Administrative review with grounds. Because ECO overlooked many things and simply 7 words refusal.

sak78
Newly Registered

Post by sak78 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:35 am

Asif Aziz wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:09 pm
Bad and disappointment after receiving Refusal.Even i had given good Interview.Its now normal routine of home office to refuse the visa even you are genuine . Any way i put Administrative review with grounds. Because ECO overlooked many things and simply 7 words refusal.
ohh its sad, may be because they closing this non point based route soon, i do remember you have strong case as per your documentation and situation,

please do share refusal letter or exact points to help other forum member to avoid those things.

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:54 pm

Sure, They did my interview from Sheffield and 30 questioned and all my answers were perfect about business , turnover,No of employee, so many technical question , i replied them because i have background of accounts in study.
Refusal was about the recruitment and in seven words which was totally disappointment for me.I attached all documents about this and also clearly declaration of 30% share in company . But what can i do just nothing to say , now just wait of AR which was submitted last week with mentioned the ECO error and grounds , But you have to prepare best because Home office is always try to refuse .

sak78
Newly Registered

Post by sak78 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:46 am

Asif Aziz wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:54 pm
Sure, They did my interview from Sheffield and 30 questioned and all my answers were perfect about business , turnover,No of employee, so many technical question , i replied them because i have background of accounts in study.
Refusal was about the recruitment and in seven words which was totally disappointment for me.I attached all documents about this and also clearly declaration of 30% share in company . But what can i do just nothing to say , now just wait of AR which was submitted last week with mentioned the ECO error and grounds , But you have to prepare best because Home office is always try to refuse .
Thanks for sharing, as it helps others, may i ask what business you was planned to open in UK.

please also open you message option to interact privately.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:55 am

sak78 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:46 am
Asif Aziz wrote:
Thanks for sharing, as it helps others, may i ask what business you was planned to open in UK.

The user doesn't have access to the privilege of private messaging yet.

Members are reminded that everyone here is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers on the forum daily.

Post in public so all can benefit and offer advice!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sak78
Newly Registered

Post by sak78 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:09 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:55 am
sak78 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:46 am
Asif Aziz wrote:

The user doesn't have access to the privilege of private messaging yet.
oh ok,

Members are reminded that everyone here is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers on the forum daily.
Thanks for reminding.

Post in public so all can benefit and offer advice!!!
for sure

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:23 pm

Admin is right.But he should also the feel the feelings of the person who are trying to fulfil. Apparently Sole Representative by Law is simple but the evaluation of all process is at very high scale of scrutinising by ECO.Now the home office are so technical and you should contact to a good solicitor i means not to agent.

noshina
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by noshina » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:10 am

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
congratulation,
May you settle well in UK. I am also applying for this visa, Can you guide me. My accountancy consultancy firm would like to setup branch in UK, Now what documents do I need?

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:26 pm

HI ALL

I AM APPLYING FOR SOLE REP. UK VISA FROM DUBAI.ANY ONE CAN PLEASE SEND ME HIS BUSINESS PLAN TAMPLET BECAUSE I HAVE PREPARED BUSINESS PLAN BY SELFY SO I AM JUST LITTLE WORRIED. I AM DOING ALL PROCESS BY MYSELF. NO AGENT.

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:34 pm

KamranH wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:19 am
Dear Irfan ,
Many thanks this for informative thread and Mabrook that you received visa :)

i am in process of applying for sole rep visa from dubai UAE .

1 . kindly confirm what exactly is criteria to apply for branch office . in term of business size / turn over . is their any min requirement to apply for this program .

2. document list you mentioned is very helpful . please confirm about business plan and share any tips . how we can make it for our business and what points to consider while compiling business plan .

3. did you get help from any solicitor or consultant .

waiting your reply .
HI SIR,

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOUR VISA?? YOU APPLIED OR NO?
I AM ALSO APPLYING FROM DUBAI.

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:20 pm

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Yes. A comprehensive business plan was attached :wink:
PLEAS SHARE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN WITH ME BECAUSE I AM WORKING ON MY BUSINESS PLAN ALSO. DOING ALL WORK WITHOUT ANY AGNAT OR CONSULTANT.

stephystephy
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by stephystephy » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:49 am

shahdab wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:20 pm
Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
PLEAS SHARE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN WITH ME BECAUSE I AM WORKING ON MY BUSINESS PLAN ALSO. DOING ALL WORK WITHOUT ANY AGNAT OR CONSULTANT.
I have got my sole rep visa granted without any agent. Please be advised that you don’t need any business plan attached. According to immigration rules, you need to provide a company description. I prepared a PowerPoint file of a handful pages telling home office about what our business do and what we sell. Keep it simple. The office have only a few days to review your case.

anbin20
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by anbin20 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:26 pm

Anyone has applied for the Sole Representative Visa? I am not able to get the appointment dates for Biometrics due to the VAC closure. Anyone facing the same?

winluckhk
Newly Registered
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by winluckhk » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:24 am

stephystephy wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:22 am
Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Congratulations!

I am planning to apply for this visa too. Would you please give me a hand?

According to govt website, you need to give details regarding where you are staying in the UK. May I ask what is it about? Do I need to rent a place first or just specify in which city I am going to stay and start the subsidiary? Did you provide any relating material for this?

Thanks for any possible help. Wish you all the best.

Stephy.
Hi Stephy,

Iam trying to apply the Sole Representative visa from hong kong,
may i know what kind of documents they asked ?
also i have 4 dependents 3 children what will be the total visa fee and IHS fee.
Appreciate very much if you could tell the needed documents,
also our company is a trading company (not limited company)
Annual Turn Over around Hk$2.5Mil

winluckhk
Newly Registered
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by winluckhk » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:25 am

winluckhk wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:24 am
stephystephy wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:22 am
Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Congratulations!

I am planning to apply for this visa too. Would you please give me a hand?

According to govt website, you need to give details regarding where you are staying in the UK. May I ask what is it about? Do I need to rent a place first or just specify in which city I am going to stay and start the subsidiary? Did you provide any relating material for this?

Thanks for any possible help. Wish you all the best.

Stephy.
Hi Stephy,

Iam trying to apply the Sole Representative visa from hong kong,
may i know what kind of documents they asked ?
also i have 4 dependents 3 children what will be the total visa fee and IHS fee.
Appreciate very much if you could tell the needed documents,
also our company is a trading company (not limited company)
Annual Turn Over around Hk$25Mil
Holding BNO Passport.

profounder
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by profounder » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:33 am

stephystephy wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:49 am
shahdab wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:20 pm
Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
I have got my sole rep visa granted without any agent. Please be advised that you don’t need any business plan attached. According to immigration rules, you need to provide a company description. I prepared a PowerPoint file of a handful pages telling home office about what our business do and what we sell. Keep it simple. The office have only a few days to review your case.
A basic question that bothers me......

In terms of "a full description of the parent company", do we really need to provide "balance sheet" and "income statement" to support our application? What is your opinion?

farrukhahmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by farrukhahmed » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:12 am

Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Hi,

Congratulations on your visa. I'm in the process and need some guidance. Is it possible for you to guide me here or offline?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:15 am

farrukhahmed wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:12 am
Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Hi,

Congratulations on your visa. I'm in the process and need some guidance. Is it possible for you to guide me here or offline?
Members are not permitted to post personal contact informationon the forum for you to contact them "offline"!!

The user you are referring has also not logged in or visited the forum since early November 2019, so unlikely to respond to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

farrukhahmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by farrukhahmed » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:16 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:15 am
farrukhahmed wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:12 am
Irfanlibra2017 wrote:
Hi,

Members are not permitted to post personal contact informationon the forum for you to contact them "offline"!!

The user you are referring has also not logged in or visited the forum since early November 2019, so unlikely to respond to you.
Hi,
Thanks for clarifying.

shahdab
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahdab » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:22 pm

anbin20 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:26 pm
Anyone has applied for the Sole Representative Visa? I am not able to get the appointment dates for Biometrics due to the VAC closure. Anyone facing the same?
Are you applying by yourself or Agent?

What about your documents checklist and business plan? are they ready?

canada_uk20
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by canada_uk20 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi, I am preparing to apply for the Sole Rep Visa and have a few questions.

I am a Canadian citizen but have been living and working in Germany for the same company for almost 5 years. They are now looking to establish more of a presence in the UK, therefore, we would like to apply for this visa and set up a branch in the UK.

I don't have any dependants, I am financially secure, I don't require the TB test or proof of English, so my understanding is that I will need to provide the following:

-my biometrics
-my passport
-a letter stating - a full description of the parent company’s activities, including details of assets and accounts
- a letter confirming the overseas company will establish a wholly-owned subsidiary or register a branch in the UK
- my job description, employment contract and salary details
- a letter confirming that I am familiar with the company and have the power to take operational decisions
- a letter confirming that I as hired and recruited outside of the UK and will only be working for the company once in the UK
- a letter stating that I am not a majority stakeholder

Can someone let me know if I am mising something and also which of the above needs to be notarized?

Thank you so much!
Charlotte