ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

about cash saving statement date

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robgrace
Newly Registered

Visa application date and UKVCAS appointment date

Post by robgrace » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:14 pm

Hello,
My T1 dependant visa is expried on 09/05/2020. I am going to apply 2.5 year Spouse visa online before 09/05.
I am able to apply LR on 01/12/2022. I don't need to extend another 2.5 years spouse visa if homeoffice grant the spouse visa after 01/06.
My question is can I book the UKVCAS service appointment after 09/05, for example 01/06 please?
If I go to the service centre in June, will it break my legel continue time to apply LR?
Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visa application date and UKVCAS appointment date

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:16 pm

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Your biometrics appointment date is irrelevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

robgrace
Newly Registered

Post by robgrace » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:43 pm

Thank you :D

robgrace
Newly Registered

about cash saving statement date

Post by robgrace » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Hi there,
My visa is expried on 09/05. I am planning to apply spouse visa online around 01/05. I am using part of cash saving to prove the funds and already save for more than 6 months in my account.
I checked on the guidance it says' Personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon
in the application has been held in an account(s) in the names of the person and
their partner jointly throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application'

I am not quite understand the date I should order the bank statement from the bank. How many days in advance of my applicaion that I can offer my 6 months bank statement? Can I print out or order the postal bank statement 3 weeks or 2 weeks before application date?

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:06 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:16 pm
Date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Your biometrics appointment date is irrelevant.
As already advised, the date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Your supporting documents must be dated on or before this date.

Your biometric appointment date is irrelevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

robgrace
Newly Registered

Post by robgrace » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:06 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:16 pm
As already advised, the date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Your supporting documents must be dated on or before this date.

Your biometric appointment date is irrelevant.
I doesn't mean the application date. I am not sure about the bank statement I provide to UKVI. I am using cash saving and save 6 months now, I would like to know what is the last date I can print the bank statement. Is it 28 days before application date? I can't find clear guidance to say that, only mention should throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application.
One of my friend said the last statement date should be several days before application. It take times to apply the postal statement as my bank refuse to stamp it. I would like to make sure about the timeframe before I prepare.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: about cash saving statement date

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:06 pm

It cannot be older than 28 days on the date of application and can be printed up to and including the date you submit and apply online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)