ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Online application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Post by Sahrish » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:21 pm

Hello,

I am applying for my FLR(M) extension and I am just confused about below question. I have my parents and sibling in Pakistan (my home country) but they have never met my daughter yet. Shall I still provide their details in this questions as a family to my child?

"If you left the UK, do you and your children have family or friends in the country you would return to?"

Thanks,
Sahrish

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) Online application

Post by Sahrish » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Hi,

Can you also help me with below question-

'When did you first meet your partner?'

My partner is my first cousin and I know him since my childhood, so shall I just write my date of birth in it to show that I first met him since I have been born?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:05 pm

Sahrish wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:21 pm
but they have never met my daughter yet. Shall I still provide their details in this questions as a family to my child?
They still classify as family members. Arent they?
Sahrish wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:39 pm
Can you also help me with below question-
'When did you first meet your partner?'
Ideally copy from previous application
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Post by Sahrish » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:09 pm

There wasn't any kind of question about this in my previous application.

londonphd

Post by londonphd » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Are you sure such a question was not in your first application 2.5 years ago? I remember answering that question in our first round application on the family route. Check your completed app. form carefully.
At the time of our first application, our kids had not seen their grandparents too, but they had comunicated with them over the phone/skype. In any case, grandparents are considered to be family members of your child.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:07 pm

Sahrish wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:09 pm
There wasn't any kind of question about this in my previous application.
No way that it wasn't asked previously. Try to check your email or laptop as you might have saved that application form there.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Post by Sahrish » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:15 am

I have my last application form in printed copy and there isn't any question present in that.i applied for my first visa through visa4uk website.i checked that website as well but they are not allowing me to open the completed application form now because the current status of application is in active.

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Post by Sahrish » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 am

I have one more question if any body can help me out with that as well.
i want to book PO appointment but due to the ongoing situation i don't think so they are doing any PO appointments. My question is if any body knows the full procedure of Postal service so that i can apply through postal service rather than PO.
Many Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 am

There is no postal service anymore.

You must apply online and upload your documents before your biometric appointment at ukcvas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:52 pm

Sahrish wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:15 am
I have my last application form in printed copy and there isn't any question present in that.i applied for my first visa through visa4uk website.i checked that website as well but they are not allowing me to open the completed application form now because the current status of application is in active.
It may well have been in the Appendix 2 form.

If you submitted one and still have a copy of it, check the answers you gave for questions 1.2 & 1.3.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Post by Sahrish » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:06 pm

Thank you for your help. i found the question in apendix 2 form :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Sahrish wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:06 pm
Thank you for your help. i found the question in apendix 2 form :)
Great. Keep it safe as you might be asked same at later (Set m).

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Post by Sahrish » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:01 pm

I have submitted my online application today and after paying the website directed me to the UKVCAS website to book the biometric appointment but on that website i am not be able to book the appointment till 11 may as the appoitments are not available.
can any body plzz tell me what to do next?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:12 pm

The UKCVAS centres are currently closed. There is nothing earlier that you can book.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sahrish
Newly Registered

Post by Sahrish » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:11 am

Hi,
I submitted my online application for my FLRM on 7th April 2020,but due to the Covid-19 restrictions I wasn't be able to book appointment through UKVCAS. I received an email which states that home office will use my previous biometrics but I need to provide my facial images through IDV app. I submitted my facial images and all documents on 22 August 2020.
I haven't received any email or letter about my visa decision yet, and they didn't ask me to send extra documents.As I went through the FLRM timeline, I saw one or two people booked appointment through UKVCAS as well after providing their details on IDV app. I want to know if I need to book an appointment through UKVCAS as well in order to speed up the process?
Thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Sahrish wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:11 am
Hi,
I submitted my online application for my FLRM on 7th April 2020,but due to the Covid-19 restrictions I wasn't be able to book appointment through UKVCAS. I received an email which states that home office will use my previous biometrics but I need to provide my facial images through IDV app. I submitted my facial images and all documents on 22 August 2020.
I haven't received any email or letter about my visa decision yet, and they didn't ask me to send extra documents.As I went through the FLRM timeline, I saw one or two people booked appointment through UKVCAS as well after providing their details on IDV app. I want to know if I need to book an appointment through UKVCAS as well in order to speed up the process?
Thanks.
If you wish then may consider the dual submission by booking an appointment to see as whether does it really work.