ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application form question help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Crazydaisy11
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Citizenship application form question help

Post by Crazydaisy11 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Good evening everyone! I'm currently answering the question " Have you made any previous UK immigration application in the UK or abroad?" Do I need to include the details of any Tourist and Visitor visa application? Because Immigration applications imply any applications that lead to a permanent settlement in the country, I can't classify 6 month visas as Immigration.
Another confusing moment is biometric (fingerprints) for my ILR application. I applied for ILR in January 2012 and received it in May 2012 as a vignette in my passport. Unfortunately, I can't remember if I had a biometric taken or not. I will be very grateful if someone who had made ILR application in the same time as me in 2012 could answer if a biometric was required or not...This moment is totally vanished from my memory :roll:

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship application form question help

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:08 pm

1. Please do not tag your questions onto other members topics. It is unfair to mbers and creates confusion when members respond.

2. It clearly asks for all applications so you need to post all.

3. In 2012 yes you would have been required to enrol biometrics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Crazydaisy11
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Re: Citizenship application form question help

Post by Crazydaisy11 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:19 pm

Thank you for a quick reply and apologies for tagging my question onto another member's topic (I've just registered on this forum and it was my first post)

Kind regards