ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settlement Scheme for Non EEA Mother

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jojoloveszozo
Newly Registered

EU settlement - for mother

Post by jojoloveszozo » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Hello All,
Please I need your assistance. My mother recently came to the UK with EUSS family permit to join and I have been checking online to see how she can apply for the settlement scheme using her permit. The only option available is using the app which accepts only BRC or passport and she holds a Nigeria passport which is not readable. I will be grateful if I can get guidance on how she can apply. Thanks

jojoloveszozo
Newly Registered

EU Settlement Scheme for Non EEA Mother

Post by jojoloveszozo » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Hello All,
Please I need your assistance. My mother recently came to the UK with EUSS family permit to join and I have been checking online to see how she can apply for the settlement scheme using her permit. The only option available is using the app which accepts only BRC or passport and she holds a Nigeria passport which is not readable. I will be grateful if I can get guidance on how she can apply. Thanks

amituk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by amituk » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:16 pm

You can apply without biometric passport but don't use eu exit app, use gov.uk website, after filling all parts of applications, you have to book appointment for bio metric residence permit card

admin1
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by admin1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:21 pm

jojoloveszozo wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:05 pm
Hello All,
Please I need your assistance. My mother recently came to the UK with EU Settlement Scheme family permit to join and I have been checking online to see how she can apply for the settlement scheme using her permit. The only option available is using the app which accepts only BRC or passport and she holds a Nigeria passport which is not readable. I will be grateful if I can get guidance on how she can apply. Thanks
Hi, use this link to apply for your mum pre settlement
https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... led-status

May i ask what sort of documents you submitted for your mum's eu settlement scheme family permit application
Thank you

Tiktok
Morocco

Re: EU Settlement Scheme for Non EEA Mother

Post by Tiktok » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:46 pm

jojoloveszozo wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:08 pm
Hello All,
Please I need your assistance. My mother recently came to the UK with EU Settlement Scheme family permit to join and I have been checking online to see how she can apply for the settlement scheme using her permit. The only option available is using the app which accepts only BRC or passport and she holds a Nigeria passport which is not readable. I will be grateful if I can get guidance on how she can apply. Thanks

Choose to apply by post and fill the application online and then you will be redirected to book biometric appointment

Can I ask you pls are u eu national coz I'm trying to bring my mum as well what was the processer

jojoloveszozo
Newly Registered

Post by jojoloveszozo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:00 am

@tiktok
No my wife is the Eu national. Please can you give me the link where I can do the application online or how to fill the form online. I can’t seem to find any of those. Thanks a lot

jojoloveszozo
Newly Registered

Post by jojoloveszozo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:08 am

@admin1
I submitted my Eu wife passport copy, payslip and bank statement, my passport and residence card, bank statement and payslip. Marriage certificate and birth certificate.

As for the settlement site, whenever I go there, it directs me to Prove your identity which takes me to the ID app and that requires only Passport, residence card or permit. Unfortunately she doesn’t have any of these so I am unable to progress. Please can you tell me how to navigate this page to choose the option of posting my passport and fill the form online because I am unable to see that options pls.

jojoloveszozo
Newly Registered

Post by jojoloveszozo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:11 am

amituk wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:16 pm
You can apply without biometric passport but don't use eu exit app, use gov.uk website, after filling all parts of applications, you have to book appointment for bio metric residence permit card
Thanks but please can you show me a screenshot or link to the page on gov.uk website that I can use instead of the Eu exit app to fill the application online. I will appreciate your assistance. Thanks

anfela85
Newly Registered
Mood:
Columbia

EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by anfela85 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:15 am

jojoloveszozo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:08 am
@admin1
I submitted my Eu wife passport copy, payslip and bank statement, my passport and residence card, bank statement and payslip. Marriage certificate and birth certificate.

As for the settlement site, whenever I go there, it directs me to Prove your identity which takes me to the ID app and that requires only Passport, residence card or permit. Unfortunately she doesn’t have any of these so I am unable to progress. Please can you tell me how to navigate this page to choose the option of posting my passport and fill the form online because I am unable to see that options pls.

You have to select the option “send passport by post” like that u could make the appointment for her to do biometrics.

jojoloveszozo
Newly Registered

Post by jojoloveszozo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:28 am

anfela85 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:15 am
jojoloveszozo wrote:
@admin1

You have to select the option “send passport by post” like that u could make the appointment for her to do biometrics.
Thanks for your reply. I saw a place where they wrote that we can send it by post but unfortunately they are not accepting any post for now due to covid-19. Do you think that’s the page I should have applied?

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 am

jojoloveszozo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:28 am
anfela85 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:15 am
jojoloveszozo wrote:
@admin1

Thanks for your reply. I saw a place where they wrote that we can send it by post but unfortunately they are not accepting any post for now due to covid-19. Do you think that’s the page I should have applied?

U dont need to post anything bro just fill the application and then u will be redirected the book an biometric appointment and then take all the supporting documents u get them scand or u can upload documents ur self

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 am

jojoloveszozo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:11 am
amituk wrote:
Thanks but please can you show me a screenshot or link to the page on gov.uk website that I can use instead of the Eu exit app to fill the application online. I will appreciate your assistance. Thanks

Hi bro sorry sorry I just check again you can't apply now as the Id scanning location are closed you will be able to apply as soon as they are open

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:12 am

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:25 am

Application for non EU nationals without biometrics permit, is presently suspended, as they cannot attend biometrics.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

amituk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by amituk » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:33 am

jojoloveszozo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:11 am
amituk wrote:

https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... led-status

jojoloveszozo
Newly Registered

Post by jojoloveszozo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Obie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:25 am
Application for non EU nationals without biometrics permit, is presently suspended, as they cannot attend biometrics.
Thank you very much. I thought as much