ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shell8
Newly Registered

Application SET(M)

Post by Shell8 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:25 am

Hi

I am doing an online application for spouse visa 5 year route and hopefully submit it this week, but would appreciate your help on few questions please.

1. Do I have to submit UK NARIC of it was submitted last time in oct 2017?
2. If I have been in a permanent job for 6 months ( I started the new job in July), do I have to provide wage slips and bank statements for last 6 months or 12 months which would include the previous employment too? I am providing finance of myself as my annual wage is just shy of required threshold and my husband’s employment.
3. I am providing the online bank statements. Do they have to be stamped by the bank?
4. Do I have to scan every page if passport for myself and husband, or just the front and back?

Thank you so much for your help.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Application SET(M)

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:54 am

1. Preferably get it reassessed through naric red route or sit for B1 ielts life skills test.

2. Only 6 months. Also whoever is earning sufficiently may use his/her income alone. Otherwise if needed then combine your salaries or cash savings to cover any shortfall.

3. If these resembles to original version then stamp won't be needed.

4. There are mixed experiences/opinion but no harm in scanning all pages.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Shell8
Newly Registered

Re: Application SET(M)

Post by Shell8 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply 👍

Is UK NARIC not valid for lifetime? Do I have to get it assessed again?
Also do I have to provide any paperwork for life in UK test or the reference number provided in the form is enough?
I have answered the following questions as:

- do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK - NO
- what do they earn? I have selected this option - the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount.
- do you want to add a previous job within the last 12 months - NO
- are they a direction or Jon executive director of a limited company based in UK - NO

My husband was not born in UK but moved when he was 8 months old. So for the question - I’ll confirm I’ll provide evidence of MR settled status in UK - I ticked this. Is his passport suffix as a requirement on this question?

Thank you so much for your assistance, I truly appreciate it 😊