ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Santander bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aster10
Newly Registered

Santander bank statements

Post by aster10 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:42 am

Hi all, I plan to apply for an ILR (SET(M) route) and use cash savings rather than employment income. I plan to use a Santander current account and provide statements for six or seven months. I noticed, however, that when the first day of the statement period is a Sunday, the statement period starts from next Monday. For example, one of my statements covers a period between 29 January and 8 February, but the next statement only starts from 10 February (and covers the period until 8 March). Has anyone successfully used bank statements where there would be a similar one-day gap? Thank you very much!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Santander bank statements

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:34 am

aster10 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:42 am
Hi all, I plan to apply for an ILR (SET(M) route) and use cash savings rather than employment income. I plan to use a Santander current account and provide statements for six or seven months. I noticed, however, that when the first day of the statement period is a Sunday, the statement period starts from next Monday. For example, one of my statements covers a period between 29 January and 8 February, but the next statement only starts from 10 February (and covers the period until 8 March). Has anyone successfully used bank statements where there would be a similar one-day gap? Thank you very much!
Most often it never happens unless you instruct them to change its frequency or add/buy any of their product.
Santander staff is extremely helpful especially in assisting to get the bank statements. If you use their online banking then you can order it through their new secure message system.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.