ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

incorrect application form filled online

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

macmad
Newly Registered

incorrect application form filled online

Post by macmad » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi there, I am due ilr on lr basis but I submitted set M form online by mistake as I am partner of british citizen as well for 2.5 years on 5 year route and previously 2.5 years on 10 years route.
Could you please suggest if I will be able to get a refund of my wrong application as I have not booked appointment etc. Yet and going to fill in the correct application form online and will pay the fees again !
Thanks

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: incorrect application form filled online

Post by aman90 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:48 pm

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-applicat ... 85943.html

I wonder if you can vary instead of withdrawing the application..

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:25 pm

macmad wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:28 pm
Hi there, I am due ilr on lr basis but I submitted set M form online by mistake as I am partner of british citizen as well for 2.5 years on 5 year route and previously 2.5 years on 10 years route.
Could you please suggest if I will be able to get a refund of my wrong application as I have not booked appointment etc. Yet and going to fill in the correct application form online and will pay the fees again !
Thanks
You seem to be aiming for long residence route. I suggest to withdraw the SET(M) and apply again under SET(LR)
You will get a refund later
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

macmad
Newly Registered

Post by macmad » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi there,
Thanks alot for replying ! How do I withdraw? There is no option on application or online account! Would set M( my wrong application) be an automatic withdraw If I just submitt a new application for set lr? How do I make sure that I recieve a refund of application! Helpline is not helpful as they dont answer straight forward. Please suggest step by step so I can proceed.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:32 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

macmad
Newly Registered

Post by macmad » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Thanks a lot for help

kawal123
Newly Registered
India

Post by kawal123 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:02 pm

macmad wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 pm
Thanks a lot for help
hey...Did you manage to get refund,

i got my ILR last year thorugh 5 years tier 2 route. did my wife's application yesterday and ended up submitting set(M) instead of set(O) as suggested by gov.uk website that set(M) is the form that should be used for settled person.Already paid £3208 and now completely confused about what to do. can anyone please help.

kawal

longduo1211
Newly Registered

Post by longduo1211 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:51 am

Hi mate,
I have got the same problem as you ! I submitted the SET(O). I should choose SET(M). How did you sort that out in the end ? Hope to hear from you !

regards Duo