ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

FLR M extension

Post by Huntsgale19 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi all,
Hope all the members are doing well and safe.
I’ve got a question in regards my LTR is due to expire in 1st week of may. I’ve booked my English assessment test on 18th of April but due to pandemic centres are closed until further notice. What should I do at this point?
Previously I’ve submitted A1 that’s all I’ve got at the moment.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR M extension

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:18 am

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 pm
Hi all,
Hope all the members are doing well and safe.
I’ve got a question in regards my LTR is due to expire in 1st week of may. I’ve booked my English assessment test on 18th of April but due to pandemic centres are closed until further notice. What should I do at this point?
Previously I’ve submitted A1 that’s all I’ve got at the moment.
Submit your application in timely and keep trying to secure the appointment for biometrics & English test. Ukvcas & English test centres will more likely reopen at same times whenever the current lockdown gets relaxed. In the meantime just keep practicing your English language for the test and in present situation where the test certificate dated after the date of application will definitely accepted.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:56 pm

Thanks for your reply. I’ve got another question about my financial requirement category. Currently I’m doing two jobs. Before I’ve start my second job I was under the impression that can change the job without having last 12 months payslips from the previous job. Since I be found out that In terms of change the job must have last 12 months payslips.
Both jobs are hourly paid. 1st job which I’ve started as full time currently doing as part time. Second job is full time now. Combine of both jobs total threshold is over 33k p.a.
Which category have to select A or B ?
It’ll be a non salaried ?
What documents I’ve to submit along with the payslips and bank statement.
Please help me out as I’ll submit the application by myself

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:24 am

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:56 pm
Thanks for your reply. I’ve got another question about my financial requirement category. Currently I’m doing two jobs. Before I’ve start my second job I was under the impression that can change the job without having last 12 months payslips from the previous job. Since I be found out that In terms of change the job must have last 12 months payslips.
Both jobs are hourly paid. 1st job which I’ve started as full time currently doing as part time. Second job is full time now. Combine of both jobs total threshold is over 33k p.a.
Which category have to select A or B ?
It’ll be a non salaried ?
What documents I’ve to submit along with the payslips and bank statement.
Please help me out as I’ll submit the application by myself
1. In order to apply under CAT A, you must have been with your employer for 6 months or more.

2. In order to apply under CAT B, you must have been with the current employer for less than 6 months or you have been at least 6 months and earn a variable income.

You can choose either of them but if you chooses option 1 and use both jobs, you will need 6 need payslip each from both jobs and this is the best option.

Option 2 requires two conditions to be met which also requires a lot of people work. You need payslips covering the period of 12 months not necessarily 12 months payslips especially if your income has covered those period you are relying upon.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:49 am

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Both jobs are hourly paid.
If there are not fixed contractual hours per week/month then it would be none-salaried
Huntsgale19 wrote:
1st job which I’ve started as full time currently doing as part time. Second job is full time now. Combine of both jobs total threshold is over 33k p.a.
You seems to have been earning well above than the threshold of £18600 so to minimize the involvement of documents you can even use the income from one job only if it alone is paying you sufficiently.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:59 am

Thank you very much for your reply.
As my first job I’ve only worked first two months full time then I’ve decreased the working hours due to second job. First job I’ve started in Nov 2019, I’ve got five Payslips so far now total gross earnings are around 8k.
Plus the second job as well.
Please help me to choose the correct category in financial requirements A or B ? As I’m really confused

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:59 am
Thank you very much for your reply.
As my first job I’ve only worked first two months full time then I’ve decreased the working hours due to second job. First job I’ve started in Nov 2019, I’ve got five Payslips so far now total gross earnings are around 8k.
Plus the second job as well.
Please help me to choose the correct category in financial requirements A or B ? As I’m really confused
If you haven't yet finished 6 months with both employers then may apply under category B otherwise category A. Category B usually is more appropriate where apart of being employed from less than 6 months you are earning highly variable income or combining the income from more than one employer. Ideally if you have already earned sufficiently then should apply now before becoming furlough worker/redundant regardless of when will you get the appointment