ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sous49
Mood:

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

Post by Sous49 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Hope you all are ok

Sharing my thoughts

I am waiting for the decision since 7 months and 2 weeks now. Didn't overstay, didn't work illegally..
Never had a UK visa rejected. No CCJ
No criminal record. work.for the NHS and Volunteer for a very Senior Puplic body where my DBS was thoroughly checked

All of that didn't prevent me of this long wait 😒
All the best to all

BoyTed
Somalia

Post by BoyTed » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:32 am

Arsenal86 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:06 pm
PPTP wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:39 pm
BoyTed wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:32 pm
Hello Everyone,
My first post,
Applied in 6 December 2019 biometric 16 December 2019 and iam just worried about Good Character came mid 2004 applied for Asylum at entry but was refused and disappeared i then put in fresh claim in 2009 and was granted FLR and finally ILR February 2012
My question can HO refuse me in regards to 10 year legally in the UK and ask me to apply in 2022 or will the time ive put in fresh claim 2009 be counted.
Many Thanks.
Hello BoyTed.
As you got ILR from 2012 and it is over 8 years, I think that 10 years period will be irrelevant in your case. You have lived in the UK enough time for 5 years plus over 12 months of ILR. I do not think they will refuse.
Thank you
As far as I know you need to be 10 years legal in this country for your naturalisation to be completed, if he was untill 2012 without visa ( ilegally or overstay) and from 2012 he got a visa than 2022 is the year you should apply for naturalisation, you might be lucky if they dont check
So if good character requires ( you have to be clear 10 years you haven't broke the law)
Arsenal 86,
I read a lot i mean post i know home office sortednyou out iam happy for you and congratulations and you still here helping us.
Thanks so much but don't you think since ive here for 15 years that would be enough?

Lostintranslation333
Newly Registered

Post by Lostintranslation333 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:35 pm

Can't agree more with views Dapto10 and Secret.simon expressed below, especially the bit about naturalisation is a privilege, not a right. I totally get the point about frustration, which everyone has been through during the process of naturalisation. But it is a crazy time now and what we expect in normality does not apply.

I had a chance to talk to others who have been through the naturalisation process in other countries. For instance, most European countries take more than a year to complete the process, in some cases even a few years. Some asian countries like Japan or China, even you want to obtain their nationality, they wont give it to you unless you manage to meet very strict conditions they set: why? Because it is a privilege, not a right.

In that sense, Home Office isn't particularly bad in relative term. At the end of the day, they are making serious decisions on granting someone to obtain nationality, so understandably, it should not be taken lightly, and all necessary checks should be conducted as they see necessary. If you are British, I believe you do not want your government to go around and hand out nationality lightly to everyone and anyone who apply without properly checking the suitability of the applicants, no?

I understand people are frustrated, but complaining about the slowness of the government service that is not essential under the current climate is frankly a bit thoughtless. Put yourself in someone's shoes, if you work for home office, would you like to risk your life (potentially your families as well) to go into office so that you can quicken someone's naturalisation applications in order to not to frustrate applicants? I know I would not, but by the look of it, some of you may disagree... common sense should really prevail here.
secret.simon wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:46 pm
People, calm the discussion down. These are uncertain times and the Home Office is not going to prioritise decisions because anonymous people on a forum are complaining about its procedures. It is time to be understanding, as @mr_iyamu explained so well. Kudos to him, especially for that last sentence.
mr_iyamu wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:05 pm
Hello Guys,
I think we are utilising this thread to project only the flaws of the home office while forgetting how important their role is in national security and policing in this turbulent time.
Let’s thread with caution on making rash accusations as we don’t know what these people are dealing with 100%. Let’s face it, naturalising is not an essential service at the moment so these people fall into the category of people that ought to stay at home. I know how it feels to be waiting and checking here daily to see if anyone else got theirs. I do it daily as my application has been submitted for about 2 months now.
Please let’s focus on what’s at hand, appreciate what we have and Stay at home. If you are not working in essential service then I bet you are writing from the comfort of your home so it would be unfair to expect someone else to be out there investigating you at the expense of their family and loved ones because you paid £1349.00
Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. Stay Positive Folks. The Land shall heal and we would call it Home for generations to come.
tcell88 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:00 am
It's funny because this shows the disconnect, like people operating the phones and emails don't have a clear picture of what's going on.
The UKV&I contact centre is outsourced to a private company and people who answer calls and emails are not Home Office staff. So they may not have access to all the information.
PPTP wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:58 am
Try to arrange an official complaint with HO. If they not gonna provide a proper and clear answer, we have the right to push complaint further to Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.
Keep in mind that you would have to go through your MP if you want to escalate to the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman. You won't be able to escalate to the Ombudsman if your MP refuses to progress your case.
What to do before you come to us wrote:Is your complaint about a UK government department or public organisation?
By law, we can only look at complaints about UK government departments and other UK public organisations if a Member of Parliament (MP) refers the complaint to us. You can complete our complaint form and ask an MP or their office to sign it.

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:58 am

Lostintranslation333 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:35 pm
Can't agree more with views Dapto10 and Secret.simon expressed below, especially the bit about naturalisation is a privilege, not a right. I totally get the point about frustration, which everyone has been through during the process of naturalisation. But it is a crazy time now and what we expect in normality does not apply.

I had a chance to talk to others who have been through the naturalisation process in other countries. For instance, most European countries take more than a year to complete the process, in some cases even a few years. Some asian countries like Japan or China, even you want to obtain their nationality, they wont give it to you unless you manage to meet very strict conditions they set: why? Because it is a privilege, not a right.

In that sense, Home Office isn't particularly bad in relative term. At the end of the day, they are making serious decisions on granting someone to obtain nationality, so understandably, it should not be taken lightly, and all necessary checks should be conducted as they see necessary. If you are British, I believe you do not want your government to go around and hand out nationality lightly to everyone and anyone who apply without properly checking the suitability of the applicants, no?

I understand people are frustrated, but complaining about the slowness of the government service that is not essential under the current climate is frankly a bit thoughtless. Put yourself in someone's shoes, if you work for home office, would you like to risk your life (potentially your families as well) to go into office so that you can quicken someone's naturalisation applications in order to not to frustrate applicants? I know I would not, but by the look of it, some of you may disagree... common sense should really prevail here.
Thank you for your opinion.

I agree it is a privilege, especially when someone applied for Naturalisation 8 November 2019 and received it 13 January 2020. :D Just a bit over 2 months. I would like to see what would you say if your application would be delayed over 8 months, and would love to hear what you would tell people, whose applications are over 12 months now, when yours was only 2 months! :? I think they would be really angry to hear "just calm down and wait"...

Why should I put myself in someone's shoes? Why does not someone want to put themselves in my shoes, like waiting for 10 years of something, not seeing the family for all this time and etc... I still go to work in this period of time and see people everyday, I risk my life too...

It is easy to give advice to someone but not yourself. :lol:

Sous49
Mood:

Post by Sous49 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:31 pm

Hi Lostintranslation333 and all

Hope that you are all safe with your beloved ones.

I do not think that the delay in these hard times is the main issue, and we all understand that these times are exceptiona and no body should risk their lives and leave home unless it is essential and front line work.l. I also know that other EU countries may take more than 1 year.

But the main unfairness that is really harmful is that
Before the Corona crisis and the lock down Many people that applied IN the UK for Naturalisatiom ( so almost the same settings as us) are getting there approval in less than 8 weeks while others are waiting with no explained reason for 8 months Or more.
I have no idea for instance why mine is delayed for more than 6 months and this is before the lock down.. I applied with my daughter at the same hour and thankfully she got it 3 months ago. I never overstayed , never worked illegally , never got a visa to the UK rejected. No.CCJ no criminal record.
Work for the NHS ( went to work even when I asked to stay in for medical reasons) . My DBS got throuroughly checked as I volunteer for a public body. Most interestingly I got an email 5 months ago from the Home Office that a letter is sent to me and should received in 21 days but nothing arrived.
So I got contradicting replies then nothing.
All of that before the lock down

Hope you get the point here.

Happy Easter to.all

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Sous49 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:31 pm
Hi Lostintranslation333 and all

Hope that you are all safe with your beloved ones.

I do not think that the delay in these hard times is the main issue, and we all understand that these times are exceptiona and no body should risk their lives and leave home unless it is essential and front line work.l. I also know that other EU countries may take more than 1 year.

But the main unfairness that is really harmful is that
Before the Corona crisis and the lock down Many people that applied IN the UK for Naturalisatiom ( so almost the same settings as us) are getting there approval in less than 8 weeks while others are waiting with no explained reason for 8 months Or more.
I have no idea for instance why mine is delayed for more than 6 months and this is before the lock down.. I applied with my daughter at the same hour and thankfully she got it 3 months ago. I never overstayed , never worked illegally , never got a visa to the UK rejected. No.CCJ no criminal record.
Work for the NHS ( went to work even when I asked to stay in for medical reasons) . My DBS got throuroughly checked as I volunteer for a public body. Most interestingly I got an email 5 months ago from the Home Office that a letter is sent to me and should received in 21 days but nothing arrived.
So I got contradicting replies then nothing.
All of that before the lock down

Hope you get the point here.

Happy Easter to.all
Dear Sous49
I fully support you and totally agree. That what I tried to explain to people, however they do not want to understand.
Have a great holiday!

Lostintranslation333
Newly Registered

Post by Lostintranslation333 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Thank you for sharing your view.

I agree, I was privileged and lucky enough to get mine in over two months, I am not even trying to hide that. But when I applied, I resigned to the fact that obtaining a nationality is a ‘privilege but not a right’. So, while I would have been frustrated if I didn’t get it within the service agreement timeline of 6 months, I would not have blasted out my painful frustration/cynicism/ sarcasm/against whoever try to reason with me here just because they expressed different views. I would like to think people still have the ability to be civil and maintain cool head rather than losing it completely, getting angry/ bark at anyone who disagree with you. At the end of the day, it doesn’t get you anywhere, it doesn’t quicken your application in anyway, and it is frankly not becoming.

I might be repeating myself, but if you truly understand what is privilege and what is right, you may have different reactions to this whole situation. It is YOUR decision not to see your family in order to stay in the UK. It is YOUR decision to make the UK your home. It is YOUR decision to apply for nationality, which you can do without perfectly and still go about your life in the UK without it. While I do feel compassionate to your difficult situation and can feel your pain, I think projecting your anger towards Home Office/the whole naturalisation process/fellow contributors on this forum for the sacrifice you made is simply childish, to say the least...
PPTP wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:58 am

I agree it is a privilege, especially when someone applied for Naturalisation 8 November 2019 and received it 13 January 2020. :D Just a bit over 2 months. I would like to see what would you say if your application would be delayed over 8 months, and would love to hear what you would tell people, whose applications are over 12 months now, when yours was only 2 months! :? I think they would be really angry to hear "just calm down and wait"...

Why should I put myself in someone's shoes? Why does not someone want to put themselves in my shoes, like waiting for 10 years of something, not seeing the family for all this time and etc... I still go to work in this period of time and see people everyday, I risk my life too...

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:32 pm

I agree, I was privileged and lucky enough to get mine in over two months, I am not even trying to hide that. But when I applied, I resigned to the fact that obtaining a nationality is a ‘privilege but not a right’. So, while I would have been frustrated if I didn’t get it within the service agreement timeline of 6 months, I would not have blasted out my painful frustration/cynicism/ sarcasm/against whoever try to reason with me here just because they expressed different views. I would like to think people still have the ability to be civil and maintain cool head rather than losing it completely, getting angry/ bark at anyone who disagree with you. At the end of the day, it doesn’t get you anywhere, it doesn’t quicken your application in anyway, and it is frankly not becoming.

I might be repeating myself, but if you truly understand what is privilege and what is right, you may have different reactions to this whole situation. It is YOUR decision not to see your family in order to stay in the UK. It is YOUR decision to make the UK your home. It is YOUR decision to apply for nationality, which you can do without perfectly and still go about your life in the UK without it. While I do feel compassionate to your difficult situation and can feel your pain, I think projecting your anger towards Home Office/the whole naturalisation process/fellow contributors on this forum for the sacrifice you made is simply childish, to say the least...
PPTP wrote:

As I said it is easy to give advice to someone but not yourself.

You never know what is behind people's life, what people went through in the life. Because simply you have not gone through the refugee way and you probably do not understand how Home Office treats all asylum and refugees people. It is not YOUR privilege to tell what and whose decision to do what, simply on the basis you do not know people's life and what they have already suffered...

My opinion is based on the real hard proven facts (and not childish), however if I would not stand for myself and for my opinions I would have never got what I have in my life now. And in anyway it does quicken application - you just need to know where, what and how to do it.

Common sense should really prevail, when Home Office would treat all people fairly and process the application in date order, as they advise to everyone, which is not true. And we all pay the say price for it.

All the best and have a Happy Easter!

Ifycamilla

Post by Ifycamilla » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:52 am

Sous49 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 pm
Hope you all are ok

Sharing my thoughts

I am waiting for the decision since 7 months and 2 weeks now. Didn't overstay, didn't work illegally..
No criminal record. work.for the NHS and Volunteer for a very Senior Puplic body where my DBS was thoroughly checked

All the best to all
Hi Sousa49, hope you doing ok, sorry for the long delay...my advice is, pick up a pen, get the passport Postal address, write them a letter and explain these things to them. Try that if you can, seems they even don't know what happened to your application

Sous49
Mood:

Post by Sous49 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:48 am

Ifycamilla wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:52 am
Sous49 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 pm
Hope you all are ok

Sharing my thoughts

All the best to all
Hi Sousa49, hope you doing ok, sorry for the long delay...my advice is, pick up a pen, get the passport Postal address, write them a letter and explain these things to them. Try that if you can, seems they even don't know what happened to your application
Thank you Ifycamilla ,hope that you are OK.i will do that as soon as these hard times ease up a bit.

Happy Easter and Stay safe

Small

Post by Small » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:35 pm

PPTP wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:05 am
sanabibi123 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi i rang home office today and the person i spoke to said all the certificate and invitation letter are sitting in the home office due to covid 19.so everything is postpone until further notice. Hope for best soon.
You know I always ask myself what is the difference between corporate and government organisation (not only management structure). In the firm where I work we have a nominated person, who lives closer to the office and asked the person to go to the office and just send the post/letters (because of the nature of the business we have a lot of post), which are urgent - that's because the firm cares about clients and relationships. HO closed everything, sent everyone working from home, but not cares about other people and its reputation.
Hi guys, I think HO are professional but due to recent situation no one knows what to do. People are frightened. But many people are compassionate, few are taking advantage of that and they know what they are doing. I work front line for COVID patients in NHS. I have been crying almost every day watching patients in wards. I just want to help patients. People clapped for us and I am very much appreciated. HO are doing their work on their own way and I am sure that HO knows what would be their clients thinking. At least an official statement from HO would be suffice about how HO is processing application in this situation. What would they do if COVID situation stays longer. What about clapping 👏 for HO guys?

Scar
Newly Registered

Post by Scar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:13 am

Small wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:35 pm
PPTP wrote:
sanabibi123 wrote:

Hi i rang home office today and the person i spoke to said all the certificate and invitation letter are sitting in the home office due to covid 19.so everything is postpone until further notice. Hope for best soon.
You know I always ask myself what is the difference between corporate and government organisation (not only management structure). In the firm where I work we have a nominated person, who lives closer to the office and asked the person to go to the office and just send the post/letters (because of the nature of the business we have a lot of post), which are urgent - that's because the firm cares about clients and relationships. HO closed everything, sent everyone working from home, but not cares about other people and its reputation.
Hi guys, I think HO are professional but due to recent situation no one knows what to do. People are frightened. But many people are compassionate, few are taking advantage of that and they know what they are doing. I work front line for COVID patients in NHS. I have been crying almost every day watching patients in wards. I just want to help patients. People clapped for us and I am very much appreciated. HO are doing their work on their own way and I am sure that HO knows what would be their clients thinking. At least an official statement from HO would be suffice about how HO is processing application in this situation. What would they do if COVID situation stays longer. What about clapping 👏 for HO guys?
Clapping? Are you serious? Do you know the unnecessary amount of stress and anxiety the HO causes to some of the applicants? It can get to the point where it starts to ruin your life

shaggie44
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by shaggie44 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:58 am

PPTP wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:08 pm
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:32 pm

PPTP wrote:

As I said it is easy to give advice to someone but not yourself.

You never know what is behind people's life, what people went through in the life. Because simply you have not gone through the refugee way and you probably do not understand how Home Office treats all asylum and refugees people. It is not YOUR privilege to tell what and whose decision to do what, simply on the basis you do not know people's life and what they have already suffered...

My opinion is based on the real hard proven facts (and not childish), however if I would not stand for myself and for my opinions I would have never got what I have in my life now. And in anyway it does quicken application - you just need to know where, what and how to do it.

Common sense should really prevail, when Home Office would treat all people fairly and process the application in date order, as they advise to everyone, which is not true. And we all pay the say price for it.

All the best and have a Happy Easter!

I honestly (respectfully) don't think people who haven't experienced the levels of delay we have had (I'm coming up to 12 months!!) should speak for us, or even speak on this matter at all. Frankly speaking you're not best placed to!

The privilege bit we understand, but this is not a get out of jail free card from adhering to service standards.

1. Applications are dealt in receipt order, clearly this is not true! Otherwise we wouldn't have an application e.g. in Feb 2020 being approved in 4 weeks!

2. "Your case is more complex therefore it will take longer than the 6 months" In my case this was not true either, HO had not even allocated a case worker up until I wrote to my MP in month 8! not only that they were asking me for stuff that they already had, showing they were clueless about the application.

3. The talk of applications being categorised, some getting preferential treatment (e.g. EEA, Brit Spouse) that in itself shows unfairness, bare in mind we all paid the same amount.

I honestly believe that we are not being unreasonable to ask for a fair and transparent assessment method.

topsecret
Mood:
Korea South

Post by topsecret » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:10 pm

Hi everyone,
i got my B1 certificate awarded by trinity college London on 26th April 2018, i did not use this in my indefinite application because it was not required due to refugee route. I applied for citizenship in October and still waiting for decision. I wanted to know that as my B1 certificate valid till 26th April 2020 in this case i have to pass the test again and submit to HO or is that acceptable because when i submitted my application it was valid on that time ?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:20 pm

topsecret wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:10 pm
Hi everyone,
i got my B1 certificate awarded by trinity college London on 26th April 2018, i did not use this in my indefinite application because it was not required due to refugee route. I applied for citizenship in October and still waiting for decision. I wanted to know that as my B1 certificate valid till 26th April 2020 in this case i have to pass the test again and submit to HO or is that acceptable because when i submitted my application it was valid on that time ?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance
It was valid at the time application - therefore no issue - no need to submit a new one.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

topsecret
Mood:
Korea South

Post by topsecret » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:24 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:20 pm
topsecret wrote:
Hi everyone,

Please advise.

Thanks in advance
It was valid at the time application - therefore no issue - no need to submit a new one.
Ok, thank you.

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:03 pm

shaggie44 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:58 am

I honestly (respectfully) don't think people who haven't experienced the levels of delay we have had (I'm coming up to 12 months!!) should speak for us, or even speak on this matter at all. Frankly speaking you're not best placed to!

The privilege bit we understand, but this is not a get out of jail free card from adhering to service standards.

1. Applications are dealt in receipt order, clearly this is not true! Otherwise we wouldn't have an application e.g. in Feb 2020 being approved in 4 weeks!

2. "Your case is more complex therefore it will take longer than the 6 months" In my case this was not true either, HO had not even allocated a case worker up until I wrote to my MP in month 8! not only that they were asking me for stuff that they already had, showing they were clueless about the application.

3. The talk of applications being categorised, some getting preferential treatment (e.g. EEA, Brit Spouse) that in itself shows unfairness, bare in mind we all paid the same amount.

I honestly believe that we are not being unreasonable to ask for a fair and transparent assessment method.
Hello Shaggie44

Thank you for your clear reply. The above points are the points i tried to explain to the most of people, who were saying that we need to wait and all other things.

People got their decisions within 3 months and try to teach others that we need to wait. And clearly, I cannot understand, why and what people do on this forum, after they got their decisions and tell people what needs to be done. I would feel very shame!

Also to those people: we are not talking about processing the application while all country is locked down. We are talking about the period before the lock down, when it takes HO for 8-12 months to process. The lock down is just adding more frustration. HO needs to adapt to the changes in the society. But it is not my duty to tell them, there are lots of high paid managers, who should create ideas how and what to do to make the work process efficient and enjoyable for every employee and customer.

And yes, there is an unofficial priority treatment (I mean majority of 90% applications) for Tier 2 and Brit Spouses.

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:05 pm

topsecret wrote:
Hi everyone,

Please advise.

Thanks in advance
Hello Topsecret.

Definitely no. It must be valid on the date of the application made. Any delays are HO issues.

Sous49
Mood:

Post by Sous49 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Hello Shaggie 44, PPTP and all

Hope that you all are Ok ans keeping safe

I really wish this issue of delaying Refugee route Naturalisation applications can be raised officially and publicly after this hard COVID 19 time ends

I am repeating what you said , a transparent and fair treatment is needed

Stay safe all

Small

Post by Small » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Small wrote:
PPTP wrote:
sanabibi123 wrote:

sanabibi123
Pakistan

Post by sanabibi123 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Small wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:36 pm
Small wrote:
PPTP wrote:
sanabibi123 wrote:

Hi there im 100% agree with you.

Small

Post by Small » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Can anyone tell here what is the email to contact home office regarding to BC application processing updates please

tcell88
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by tcell88 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:38 am

Small wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:07 pm
Can anyone tell here what is the email to contact home office regarding to BC application processing updates please
I contacted them on FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk and they said they will only provide an update if it has been more than 6 months since you applied

Small

Post by Small » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:19 am

Thank you.

topsecret
Mood:
Korea South

Post by topsecret » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:54 pm

hello everyone.

I rang home office 2 hours ago,the person i spoke to, saying call back after 4 weeks. I said its been 6 month already my application with home office and now you saying for more wait. He said i have nothing to provide you any update regarding your application.
This is how HO playing with emotions,,,,,