ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email received from HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

issi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Citizenship question

Post by issi » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:16 pm

Hi everyone,
I have applied for naturalisation on 21 January 2020 and did biometrics 23rd January, since then no updates.

My questions are;

Is HO still dealing with pending applications?

How will they contact me about the next update through email or post? If post is it going to be a normal post or sign required one?

Thanks

issi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Need to know about my naturalisation

Post by issi » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm

Hi everyone,
I have applied for naturalisation on 21 January 2020 and did biometrics 23rd January, since then no updates.

My questions are;

How will they contact me about the next update through email or post? If post is it going to be a normal post or sign required one?

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Citizenship question

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 pm

issi wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:16 pm
Hi everyone,

My questions are;

Thanks
Please don't tag to someone else threads.
We don't know what the Home Office working arrangements are.
Once you have done biometrics the next communication is likely to be your decision letter which comes in an A5 brown second class envelope, no signature. UKVI don't keep you updated on progress of your application. Applications can take anywhere from one month to many months.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Need to know about my naturalisation

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:28 pm

Just answered above!
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:39 am

There is nothing stopping HO from processing applications. Naturalisation takes 4-6 months. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship question

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:43 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 pm
issi wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:16 pm
Hi everyone,

My questions are;

Thanks
Please don't tag to someone else threads.
We don't know what the Home Office working arrangements are.
Once you have done biometrics the next communication is likely to be your decision letter which comes in an A5 brown second class envelope, no signature. UKVI don't keep you updated on progress of your application. Applications can take anywhere from one month to many months.
Post split and merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

issi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Naturalisation pending

Post by issi » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:21 am

Hello,
I have applied for my naturalisation on 21st January 2020 and did the biometrics one day after that since then no updates.
Why is it taking so long can someone share his/her experience please.
Best regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:29 am

Zimba wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:39 am
There is nothing stopping HO from processing applications. Naturalisation takes 4-6 months. Wait to hear back
Topics merged again!!

Applications can take up to 6 months!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

issi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Documents asked regarding Naturalisation

Post by issi » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:27 am

Hi,
I have been asked by the HO that you should send us some documents i.e P60’s etc before reaching on a decision.
Do I need to write a letter with it to explain the requested documents or simply send them the documents and they will understand everything?

Thank you so much

zimba
Mood:

Re: Documents asked regarding Naturalisation

Post by zimba » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:05 pm

issi wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:27 am
Hi,
I have been asked by the HO that you should send us some documents i.e P60’s etc before reaching on a decision.
Do I need to write a letter with it to explain the requested documents or simply send them the documents and they will understand everything?

Thank you so much
No. Simply send them as they requested
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

issi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Email received from HO

Post by issi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 pm

Hi,
I have applied for my naturalisation and received an email from HO saying that.

1. Please provide original P60’s for the last 5 years to confirm your periods of employment.

2.You have submitted a copy of your bank statement. However, we require original copies, therefore please provide your original bank statements from 1 December 2019 onwards.
3. You have stated you have been employed at xxxxx since 2019. The bank statement you have provided does not confirm you are in receipt of income from your employer. So we can proceed with your application please provide wage slips from December 2019.
My question is that I have only got the last four years P60’s so what should I do with that?
Secondly my payment of method is cash in my wage slips, what that be a problem?
Should I write a letter to the caseworker to explain things or simply send them what I have with me?

Thanks in advance

secret.simon

Re: Email received from HO

Post by secret.simon » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:21 pm

Topics merged.

Please don't pepper the forum with the same question across multiple threads.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.