ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) (super priority service )application delay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

SET(LR) super priority service delay

Post by nali78 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:14 am

Dear all members & seniors members,
I applied for set(LR) on 10 January 2020 biometric done on 14/01/2020 used super priority service and I received email on the end of next working day that your case is not going to be possible in 24 hours. And we expect to make a decision on your application by April 15 2020.just want to know when I will get decision because I paid £800 extra for the expedite decision.Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET(LR) super priority service delay

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:18 am

You will get a refund for the super priority fee paid. Your application will be decided as per standard timeframe.
I regularly advise people with pending applications to AVOID applying using the priority service as in most cases the 24 hour decision will not be possible :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:31 am

Thanks for the prompt reply dear zimba but I have seen many people they get decision within 2 weeks. If not decided in 24 hours.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:35 am

nali78 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:31 am
Thanks for the prompt reply dear zimba but I have seen many people they get decision within 2 weeks. If not decided in 24 hours.
Each application is different. Some can be decided quickly and some have complexities
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

SET (LR) (super priority service )application delay

Post by nali78 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:17 pm

Dear marnath & other senior members I applied for SET(LR) application on 10th January 2020 ( super priority service) biometric enrolled on 14th January but on the next working day I received an email from my case worker that
“ Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK.
Although we would normally decide your application within 24 hours from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.
This is because we are waiting for a response from another government department or agency to verify some of the information or documents you have given to us.
We expect to make a decision on your application by 15 April 2020, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible. Today is 15th April but still waiting for the decision what should I do and can I contact them & can I claim this extra £800 because it was super priority service but today 3 months completing and still no update . Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (LR) (super priority service )application delay

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:17 pm

You won't get a refund of the super priority fee as ho informed you within 24 hours that your application will take longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:59 am

Yes but my case worker gave me 3 months time by 15 April today is 19th April and still waiting for the decision. Their timeframe has been completed on 15th April . What should I do to get my decision now ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:03 pm

nali78 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:59 am
Yes but my case worker gave me 3 months time by 15 April today is 19th April and still waiting for the decision. Their timeframe has been completed on 15th April . What should I do to get my decision now ?
You must wait to hear back