ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

saurabh_gyl

Post by saurabh_gyl » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:30 pm

hi guys

this forum is really wonderful...i have done a lot of research based on it and the info available on the agency website. i am applying for tier 1 very soon infact i have taken an appointment with vfs bangalore on 19th august Tuesday that is.

I giving the details of all documents that i am going to submit below. please go thru it and let me know if am good to go.

proof: passport

Qualification: 30 points
proof: orignal degree(qual. on self assessment tool), 4 years consolidated marksheet

Earnings: 40 points
proof:
payslips on company letter head seaed and signed by HR exec on 4th August.
bank statement on bank's computer stationary bearing bank's logo, sealed and signed by bank official on 12th august tuesday.

English language: 10 points
proof: bacholer degree(qualification on tool)

funds: 10 points
proof: i'll get bank's statement on computer stationary sealed and signed by bank official this saturday. this account is different from the salary account. i have maintained about 4L in this account.

i have one doubt here. i have applied for a personal loan from my company for 50k for the tier1 fee. since the loan is getting delayed i asked my friend to transfer me 35K to my salary account, but instead he transferred it into my account in which i am maintaining balance. can this transaction be a problem. also there are few credit/debit transactions of about 20K in this account in last 3 months and a debit transaction of about 48K(this 48 k goes into an online FD of mine). all the time the minimum balcance has never gone below 3.9L. as soon as i get the loan in my salary account i'll return this money back to my friend.

also i am not submitting any proof for accommodation and job offers.

Do u guys think that i am good to go.

Regards,
Saurabh

sorry guys for posting here....it seems tht discusion on something else is going on here....i have created a new thread for my query now.
Last edited by saurabh_gyl on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

ps_23

Post by ps_23 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Hey MeeMee

The Fax no of HO is 0114 207 5862 / 5863 .

MeeMee

Post by MeeMee » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 pm

do you have a letter format or form to fil up?

xvid2006
Newly Registered

Post by xvid2006 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:03 am

Any /updates from anybody - Somebody who has been successful with application or at least calling HO.

Time is running out and so is patience but so helpless!! :cry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WP to Tier 1
Applied: 10/06
Received by HO: 10/06
Reference letter dated: 11/06
Payment taken: 1106
Letter asking latest Bank Statements dated: 07/08 (Received 12/08)
Statement dispatched: 08/08 (by RMSD)
Urgent Treatment Request by fax: 13/08

darksun

Post by darksun » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 am

Nope. No update... I can't reach to HO. they dont pick up the phone. So I gave up calling... still waiting to get my documents back...
xvid2006 wrote:Any /updates from anybody - Somebody who has been successful with application or at least calling HO.

Time is running out and so is patience but so helpless!! :cry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WP to Tier 1
Applied: 10/06
Received by HO: 10/06
Reference letter dated: 11/06
Payment taken: 1106
Letter asking latest Bank Statements dated: 07/08 (Received 12/08)
Statement dispatched: 08/08 (by RMSD)
Urgent Treatment Request by fax: 13/08

hsmp.india
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp.india » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:07 pm

IS IT GOOD IF U APPLEY WITH HSMP APPROVEL LETTER?IS IT PLUS POINT?

MeeMee

Post by MeeMee » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:19 pm

wat are u taking about?

Any approval today? any news from HO

MeeMee

Post by MeeMee » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Hey guys,

I have just spoken to a really nice customer care and he told me my passport is between stamping and dispatch. He asked me to sent an urgent request letter to get it dispatched to me.

hsmp.india
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp.india » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:08 pm

I apply for tier 1 with hsmp approvel letter do u think its make proccess fast.I apply on 27 th june.
MeeMee wrote:wat are u taking about?

Any approval today? any news from HO

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Congrats man!!

How did u get thru the HO number? wht options did you choose??

could you plz tell us, wht are the first 4 digits of your refrence number.

Regards!!
MeeMee wrote:Hey guys,

I have just spoken to a really nice customer care and he told me my passport is between stamping and dispatch. He asked me to sent an urgent request letter to get it dispatched to me.

shashank2361

Looking cases of 27 june

Post by shashank2361 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi
I called HO office Today, I was on call on continuous 20 min, at last I was able to reach them.

I got the answer that they are looking the cases of 27 june 2008,

darksun

Post by darksun » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, what did you ask exactly :) Because i was able to talk to CC at last, and he didnt want to give any information at all... We don't give updates he said...
MeeMee wrote:Hey guys,

Bicchu4u
Newly Registered

Re: No Luck Yet

Post by Bicchu4u » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Hi ,

Finally I have recieved my Documents Back with HSMP Approved. Please find the details ot timeline here.

--------------------------------------------------------------
[/qoute]
WP ---> Tier 1
Applied on 10-06-2008
Reference Dated 11-06-2008
Reference No. : PB3084******
Faxed Urgent Treatment Letter on 28-07-2008

Managed to talk to an advisor on 31-07-2008 and the
reply was 'Its with case worker'.

Tried calling HO customer contact several time there after with NO Luck.
Sent a mail on 8th July - No reply till date.

GOD knows what these people are doing... !![/quote]

Letter Dated : 24-07-2008
Stamped : 07-08-2008
Documents Received : 14-08-2008

Surprisingly got a reply from HO in my mailbox saying a decision has been made on my application and document has been sent via Royal Mail having a delivery reference no. on 12-08-2008.

Then on 13th Royal Mail did the great thing - without knocking at my door simply dropped a card saying ' you were not there - collect the delivery from deliver centre' ---- What an efficient service.

Today morning I collected my documents from Royal mail delivery centre.
At last --------- Haaaaaaaah what a relief. Thank you GOD.

Thank you guys for all the help.
Last edited by Bicchu4u on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rock_star

salary slips issue

Post by rock_star » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi Friends,

I need an urgent help from all of you experts.

I joined a company in UK on Nov 2007 on Work permit. And for that month my actual salary was 3307 but I wass paid 25000. The original salary slip was also with 25000 GBP.

Now, they have issued the new salary slip which states the correction. I can get this printed on company letter head and signed and stamped.

Two options
1) I show slaary slips and bank statements from Nov 07 to August 08 .
2) I show slaary slips and bank statements from December 07 to August 08 ( 9 months ) . That means i exclude November month of 2007.

But will there be problem if I am showing earning for less than 12 months. Is it mandatory to show salary slips of 12 months. If yes, then I have to get Indian company salry slips and stamps, which is again a major problem.

Also, Will i get UK experience points as my earnings are for last 9 months in UK on Work permit.

narmatha
Newly Registered

Post by narmatha » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi,
Today i somehow manged to talk to a very nice caseworker.He said mine is processes and sent for stamping.Does it mean a postive side.

sandeepahlawat2001
Newly Registered

Post by sandeepahlawat2001 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:06 pm

that means balleee balleeeeeeeeee

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:07 pm

Congrats mate!!

Could you please tell us if you have submitted the urgent treatment or not and wht did you write to them in the email??

regards
Bicchu4u wrote:Hi ,

Finally I have recieved my Documents Back with HSMP Approved. Please find the details ot timeline here.

[/qoute]
Applied on 10-06-2008

GOD knows what these people are doing... !!

Bicchu4u
Newly Registered

Post by Bicchu4u » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Hi,

Even though I had sent an urgent treatment letter but it is very clear from my timelines that they had already approved my case before that.

I had sent them the fax on 28th July where as they had approved my case on 24th of July.

In the mail I had politely asked them to help me by some information as I am anxiously waiting for my travel documents and I am not able to connect to customer contact since last 10 days.

What I suggest to all my friends who are eagerly waiting -- write them a mail immidiately. You might get a reply back within next 4-5 days which is much better than the current situation.

One of my fiend also got a reply in his mailbox today morning -- so it seems they do reply but take 4-5 days to do that , probably because of huge number of queries.

Thanks.
grant1 wrote:Congrats mate!!

Could you please tell us if you have submitted the urgent treatment or not and wht did you write to them in the email??

regards

[/qoute]
Applied on 10-06-2008

MeeMee

Post by MeeMee » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Go on option 1 and then 1, you will get to speak them

laskk

Post by laskk » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:12 pm

hi Bicchu,
congrats on urs sucess.

just wondering the email contact of BA.

if u plz post the email details, it helps lots others who r waiting 4 thr results since looooooong time.

thanks in advance.

regards,
laskk
Bicchu4u wrote:Hi,

Even though I had sent an urgent treatment letter but it is very clear from my timelines that they had already approved my case before that.

I had sent them the fax on 28th July where as they had approved my case on 24th of July.

In the mail I had politely asked them to help me by some information as I am anxiously waiting for my travel documents and I am not able to connect to customer contact since last 10 days.

What I suggest to all my friends who are eagerly waiting -- write them a mail immidiately. You might get a reply back within next 4-5 days which is much better than the current situation.

One of my fiend also got a reply in his mailbox today morning -- so it seems they do reply but take 4-5 days to do that , probably because of huge number of queries.

Thanks.
grant1 wrote:Congrats mate!!

regards

[/qoute]
Applied on 10-06-2008

rock_star

can somesome please comment on this

Post by rock_star » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Hi Friends,

I need an urgent help from all of you experts.

I joined a company in UK on Nov 2007 on Work permit. And for that month my actual salary was 3307 but I wass paid 25000. The original salary slip was also with 25000 GBP.

Now, they have issued the new salary slip which states the correction. I can get this printed on company letter head and signed and stamped.

Two options
1) I show slaary slips and bank statements from Nov 07 to August 08 .
2) I show slaary slips and bank statements from December 07 to August 08 ( 9 months ) . That means i exclude November month of 2007.

But will there be problem if I am showing earning for less than 12 months. Is it mandatory to show salary slips of 12 months. If yes, then I have to get Indian company salry slips and stamps, which is again a major problem.

Also, Will i get UK experience points as my earnings are for last 9 months in UK on Work permit.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: can somesome please comment on this

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:42 pm

rock_star wrote:... will there be problem if I am showing earning for less than 12 months. Is it mandatory to show salary slips of 12 months. If yes, then I have to get Indian company salry slips and stamps, which is again a major problem.

Cluttering the board with duplicate posts is not going to get you immediate responses. Once you have posted your query, be patient and give others time to view your queries and respond to them (if they wish to). Reading this will help.

Read the Tier 1 policy guidance *carefully*. The answers to your queries are already available in para 82, 83 and 136 of the guidance notes.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

upmanyu0110
Newly Registered

simple doubt

Post by upmanyu0110 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:25 pm

I have applied for tier 1 directly to home office (durham address) when I am permanent resident of UAE.
Can this lead to disqualification of my application. If yes, what are the corrective steps

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: simple doubt

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:47 pm

upmanyu0110 wrote:I have applied for tier 1 directly to home office (durham address) when I am permanent resident of UAE.
Can this lead to disqualification of my application. If yes, what are the corrective steps
As advised before, your application will be returned to you without consideration 'coz you didn't the appropriate procedure. Once you receive your documents back, you can then apply afresh in UAE (through VFS UAE).

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rock_star

Re: can somesome please comment on this

Post by rock_star » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 pm

[/quote] Cluttering the board with duplicate posts is not going to get you immediate responses. Once you have posted your query, be patient and give others time to view your queries and respond to them (if they wish to). Reading this will help.

Read the Tier 1 policy guidance *carefully*. The answers to your queries are already available in para 82, 83 and 136 of the guidance notes.

regards[/quote]

Hi sushdmehta( gurudev),

82. An applicant does not have to be in continuous
or full-time employment during the 12 months being
assessed. 83. An applicant may claim for a period of earnings
of less than 12 months if they have earned sufficient
funds to claim the necessary points.

Looking at 82 and 83 para states that i can claim for period less than 12 months but i am not able to figure out if i can send 9 months salary only.

136. If an applicant has claimed points in the section
for previous earnings, and these were for earnings
made both in United Kingdom and outside the United
Kingdom, at least £16,000 of the earnings must be
United Kingdom earnings to receive the points for
UK experience.

Yes this would mean that i can gain 5 points for experience.

Thanks a lot and waiting for your further comment.

cheers