ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage Allowance Claim

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kashi786a
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Marriage Allowance Claim

Post by Kashi786a » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:18 am

I am asking on behalf of my friend:

He is on spouse visa FLR(M) if his wife apply for marriage allownce is there any problem when he will apply iLR on 10 year route basis or through FLR(M)

Note: In council his wife is the main account applicant, his name added just as a husband.

Thanks in advance

Casa

Re: Marriage Allowance Claim

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:31 am

If you are referring to the tax allowance, no problem. It's not a Public fund.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Kashi786a
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kashi786a » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:14 pm

His wife is not working just he is working and the last thing when he will apply for naturalization there will be no problem for him too ?

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:20 pm

Kashi786a wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:14 pm
His wife is not working just he is working and the last thing when he will apply for naturalization there will be no problem for him too ?
No
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Kashi786a wrote:
Shouldn't be
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:23 pm

Casa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:20 pm
Kashi786a wrote:
No
There won't be. The Marriage Allowance has no relevance to Public Benefits.
(Casa, not CR001)