ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Olampic
Newly Registered

Question

Post by Olampic » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:09 pm

Dear Experts
Could you please give me your opinion on this:
In Entrepreneur visa for extension you need to show that you invested 200,000 or more.
But for ILR Entrepreneur, is this 200,000 must be stay the same? if you have to send the account for HO will it be an issue if the amount of your Director’s loan account for ILR Application dropped by 20 thousand during the last 2 years?
Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: Question

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Olampic wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:09 pm
Dear Experts
Could you please give me your opinion on this:
In Entrepreneur visa for extension you need to show that you invested 200,000 or more.
But for ILR Entrepreneur, is this 200,000 must be stay the same? if you have to send the account for HO will it be an issue if the amount of your Director’s loan account for ILR Application dropped by 20 thousand during the last 2 years?
Thank you
You do not need to prove investment again for ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Olampic
Newly Registered

Post by Olampic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:50 pm

Thank you, Zimba
could you kindly tell me that if I do not need to show the investment and thereforeI do not need to send them  management account like Extension, that means this time they only want to see the job creation and not testing the Genuity of business like the Extension time which there were too tough and hard about it? I am asking this because for ILR now the solicitor fee is too high because he said he has to prove to HO everything again and he needs to send this year account to show them the details of how the bussiness running.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Olampic wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:50 pm
Thank you, Zimba
could you kindly tell me that if I do not need to show the investment and thereforeI do not need to send them  management account like Extension, that means this time they only want to see the job creation and not testing the Genuity of business like the Extension time which there were too tough and hard about it? I am asking this because for ILR now the solicitor fee is too high because he said he has to prove to HO everything again and he needs to send this year account to show them the details of how the bussiness running.
You don't need to submit accounts.

The Genuine Entrepreneur test is still applicable for ILR. That has nothing to do with investment evidence.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Olampic
Newly Registered

Post by Olampic » Thu May 21, 2020 7:45 am

Dear Experts
One more question if I may
I got the english certificate from "City and guild" at level of B2 about 7 years ago and I applied for Entrepreneur and later I applied for Extention Entrepreneur with this Certificate and I granted visa for both of them and now i am applying for ILR Entrepreneur, is that still valid and do I need to send this certificate agian or this is not required?
Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Olampic wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:45 am
Dear Experts
One more question if I may
I got the english certificate from "City and guild" at level of B2 about 7 years ago and I applied for Entrepreneur and later I applied for Extention Entrepreneur with this Certificate and I granted visa for both of them and now i am applying for ILR Entrepreneur, is that still valid and do I need to send this certificate agian or this is not required?
Thank you
Such certificate is not accepted for ILR as it is not an approved test anymore. However as you proved your English level for Tier 1, you already meet the English language requirement at B1 level under KoLL
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Olampic
Newly Registered

Post by Olampic » Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm

HI ZIMBA
Thank you for your answer . A solicitor gave this answer, can you please read and tell me your opinion if there is way for me to avoid this test again:
------
it will not meet the requirements for your ILR application. The Home Office introduced new rules for English language tests in 2015 which state that the test must be taken at specific centres. Some allowance was made to enable applicants to rely on tests taken before this period but that is conditional on the test having been taken with a test provider which is still recognised by the Home Office. Since your test was taken with City & Guilds and they are no longer an approved test provider it will be necessary for you to take a new English language test to confirm your ability in speaking and listening to level B1 or higher of the CEFR.
------

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat May 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Olampic wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm
HI ZIMBA
Thank you for your answer . A solicitor gave this answer, can you please read and tell me your opinion if there is way for me to avoid this test again:
------
it will not meet the requirements for your ILR application. The Home Office introduced new rules for English language tests in 2015 which state that the test must be taken at specific centres. Some allowance was made to enable applicants to rely on tests taken before this period but that is conditional on the test having been taken with a test provider which is still recognised by the Home Office. Since your test was taken with City & Guilds and they are no longer an approved test provider it will be necessary for you to take a new English language test to confirm your ability in speaking and listening to level B1 or higher of the CEFR.
------
Yes, I know this. That is why I told you you cannot use it. City and guild is NOT a recogised test provider !!!
See: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .20_v2.pdf

Olampic
Newly Registered

Question

Post by Olampic » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:39 pm

Dear Experts
Could you please Help me with this : For ILR Tire 1 Entrepreneur, do we need to send «business plan» with application to Home office ?
Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:21 am

Olampic wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:39 pm
Dear Experts
Could you please Help me with this : For ILR Tire 1 Entrepreneur, do we need to send «business plan» with application to Home office ?
Thank you
No. Go read the official guide

Olampic
Newly Registered

Post by Olampic » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Thank you,
The reason I am asking because the solicitors sometimes asking you for some weird documents (like this : business plan for ILR Entrepreneur) which in many cases is not necessary or correct , but in your website normally we will get the most honest answers, that is why I am asking you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:37 am

Olampic wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:41 pm
Thank you,
The reason I am asking because the solicitors sometimes asking you for some weird documents (like this : business plan for ILR Entrepreneur) which in many cases is not necessary or correct , but in your website normally we will get the most honest answers, that is why I am asking you.
Solicitors somehow need to find elaborate ways to empty your pockets :wink: