ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application delays for Refugees Applicants

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Naturalisation application delays for Refugees Applicants

Post by PPTP » Sat May 02, 2020 12:39 pm

Dear All,

You might have already seen in the other topic, that majority of refugees applicants, who applied for naturalisation, are experiencing massive delays in processing their applications. As you know, when refugees contact the Home Office, it disrespectfully replies using standard wording and refuses to provide any clear explanations, why the applications are delayed over 6 months. In general for refugees to get a result it takes around 8 - 15 months. Meanwhile, majority of other applicants like Tier 1 and Tier 2, British Citizens Spouses get decisions much quicker than expected. Even though the refugees pay the same price for processing the applications.

They say that citizenship is a privilege, however this privilege is given very tough, without any respect and transparency. Some refugees ran away from the countries where is currently wars and it is unacceptable for the Home Office treats refugees unfair. Refugees are also human and have the same rights like other people. A lot of refugees work in the NHS system and help UK citizens to keep going, while refugees are being humiliated by the Government Institution.

There is no actual law to say how long to process the application can take. But there is internal guidance, which the Home Office should follow - 6 months.

It was offered by other refugees forum visitors to arrange a collective letter to various organisations, like House of Parliament, House of Lord, public media, UNHCR, Amnesty International and other public organisations, to draw the society's attention at this issue and to get a clear explanation, why refugees are disrespected and humiliated.

If you support it, please do not hesitate to email on xxxxxxx and express your interest. Once I draft a letter, I will send to everyone, who expressed the interest, for reading and reviewing. Updates will be also posted on here.

Any help would be also appreciate.

Remember: refugees are humans and we must stand for us!

Kind regards,
PPTP

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation application delays for Refugees Applicants

Post by CR001 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:55 pm

You are not permitted to post any form of personal contact details on the forum. By now you should be fully aware of the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat May 02, 2020 1:21 pm

I think this matter is being approached in an incorrect manner.

Naturalisation and the grant of citizenship is generally the one aspect of international law that is seen as the exclusive preserve of the nation-state, because it involves becoming a member of the body-politic of that nation.

I think therefore that even the UNHCR and Amnesty International will be wary of intervening in such matters. At the end of the day, keep in mind that the refugees will have already received ILR, the right to reside permanently in the UK and where they would have stayed for the past few years in safety.

Also, I'm sure the Home Office will have likely noticed that one of the first actions most refugees do on getting British citizenship is to leave the UK and generally visit the country that they have sought refuge/asylum from. That casts a doubt as to the motive for the former refugee, both as to whether they had lied in the past about their refugee status and as to their future intentions, because, as mentioned above, they can already reside in the UK just fine without citizenship.

Indeed, most people resident in the UK on ILR already have most of the privileges of citizenship, including British citizenship by birth for any children born in the UK. It is not impossible that the Home Office therefore looks into naturalisation applications by former refugees more closely.

I think a much more productive way to approach this matter is to raise an FoI request to the Home Office requesting details of what checks are carried out for naturalisation applications for all applicants and a second FoI request (preferably by somebody else, after a gap of time) requesting the same details for former refugee applicants.

As an aside, as this thread specifically focusses on the question of delay in former refugee naturalisation applications, the other thread, which was meant to be a general discussion but which seems to have been overtaken for use on a specific topic, will now be locked.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Frou01
Member of Standing
Mood:
Finland

Post by Frou01 » Sat May 02, 2020 2:08 pm

I know a lot of Europeans already waiting far over a year and get generic replies when they inquire.
Many people from all kind of backgrounds waiting.

winter1234
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by winter1234 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:09 pm

PPTP wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:39 pm
Dear All,

You might have already seen in the other topic, that majority of refugees applicants, who applied for naturalisation, are experiencing massive delays in processing their applications. As you know, when refugees contact the Home Office, it disrespectfully replies using standard wording and refuses to provide any clear explanations, why the applications are delayed over 6 months. In general for refugees to get a result it takes around 8 - 15 months. Meanwhile, majority of other applicants like Tier 1 and Tier 2, British Citizens Spouses get decisions much quicker than expected. Even though the refugees pay the same price for processing the applications.

They say that citizenship is a privilege, however this privilege is given very tough, without any respect and transparency. Some refugees ran away from the countries where is currently wars and it is unacceptable for the Home Office treats refugees unfair. Refugees are also human and have the same rights like other people. A lot of refugees work in the NHS system and help UK citizens to keep going, while refugees are being humiliated by the Government Institution.

There is no actual law to say how long to process the application can take. But there is internal guidance, which the Home Office should follow - 6 months.

It was offered by other refugees forum visitors to arrange a collective letter to various organisations, like House of Parliament, House of Lord, public media, UNHCR, Amnesty International and other public organisations, to draw the society's attention at this issue and to get a clear explanation, why refugees are disrespected and humiliated.

If you support it, please do not hesitate to email on xxxxxxx and express your interest. Once I draft a letter, I will send to everyone, who expressed the interest, for reading and reviewing. Updates will be also posted on here.

Kind regards,
PPTP
Hi PTPP,

I agree with you and I support your idea. Please let me know what are the next steps.
We need to find a way to communicate easier.

Kind regards,
Winter1234

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat May 02, 2020 5:16 pm

winter1234 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:09 pm
We need to find a way to communicate easier.
Just keep in mind not to post any personally identifiable information or contact details on these forums.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

London22
Member of Standing

Post by London22 » Sat May 02, 2020 5:28 pm

PPTP wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:39 pm
Dear All,

Kind regards,
PPTP
I totally agree with you.It is home office's secret policy to deter people becoming British national hence for that they have tightened nationality laws so tough that people are scared when apply as most are not sured what will happen to the application.HO is against refugees that's clear from their anti refugee policies on nationalities by introducing hostile environment such as good character test which doesn't apply to refugees if the essence of UN refugee convention 1951 is fully adhered to but HO penalises many refugees by not fully following the spirit of convention.HO doesn't like when a refugee applies for nationality so they try every bit to refuse if can't then delay it.This hell of policies will continue for quite long now .

London22
Member of Standing

Post by London22 » Sat May 02, 2020 7:02 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:21 pm
I think this matter is being approached in an incorrect manner.

Naturalisation and the grant of citizenship is generally the one aspect of international law that is seen as the exclusive preserve of the nation-state, because it involves becoming a member of the body-politic of that nation.

I think therefore that even the UNHCR and Amnesty International will be wary of intervening in such matters. At the end of the day, keep in mind that the refugees will have already received ILR, the right to reside permanently in the UK and where they would have stayed for the past few years in safety.

Also, I'm sure the Home Office will have likely noticed that one of the first actions most refugees do on getting British citizenship is to leave the UK and generally visit the country that they have sought refuge/asylum from. That casts a doubt as to the motive for the former refugee, both as to whether they had lied in the past about their refugee status and as to their future intentions, because, as mentioned above, they can already reside in the UK just fine without citizenship.

Indeed, most people resident in the UK on ILR already have most of the privileges of citizenship, including British citizenship by birth for any children born in the UK. It is not impossible that the Home Office therefore looks into naturalisation applications by former refugees more closely.

I think a much more productive way to approach this matter is to raise an FoI request to the Home Office requesting details of what checks are carried out for naturalisation applications for all applicants and a second FoI request (preferably by somebody else, after a gap of time) requesting the same details for former refugee applicants.

As an aside, as this thread specifically focusses on the question of delay in former refugee naturalisation applications, the other thread, which was meant to be a general discussion but which seems to have been overtaken for use on a specific topic, will now be locked.
An ex refugee can travel to home country after becoming British .The home office knows that very well.So why do you think it casts doubts.It doesn't at all.A refugee isn't a prisoner that he has to stay in Britain forever cause he sought asylum.A refugee becomes legally refugee after a hard &long struggle.If there was a doubt where was it during the period of struggle.Already HO doesn't believe in the stories of many refugees.
Let's make some common sense,if an ex refugee for example a political refugee who has a problem with the ruling party but once that party is out of power another may be his party comes in power then that refugee doesn't have fear of the previous ruling party hence can travel back to his country this is what home office believe itself ,the matter is different if at that time the ex refugee has naturally zed then HO can't ask him to handover British passport &go back to home country as it is now safe to do so.
Another example ,if an ex refugee who came from a war torn country becomes British and after that his country becomes safe as war ends ,he can go back to his home country exactly what HO believes.But if he holds British passport he can go to home country and come back to Britain,home office won't have
an issue .Yes if he goes back holding refugee status then may be in trouble of losing that status.
Refugee law isn't a one way street or a straightforward thing.It depends on case by case.I repeat here that an ex refugee can &people actually do return to home country once becoming British provided that his country has become safe .Hope you understand.

BoyTed
Somalia

Post by BoyTed » Sat May 02, 2020 11:43 pm

I agree as John Reid once said the Home office is not fit for purpose.
Look at the windrush scandal total shameful and shambolic we need to be allowed to find a solution to what this organization are doing to us Refugees i mean you pay taxes you pay thousands plus fees you are then hanged to dry for months.
The Forum admins need to find a solution to its members and help us find a way to set the record straight not only for us but for the future Refugee applicants.

ariskar
Member of Standing
Mood:
Greece

Post by ariskar » Sun May 03, 2020 7:46 am

Thank you for the topic PTPP. I am an BC-EEA dual citizen myself. My spouse has ILR-refugee and ILR-EU Settled. Applied July 2019, pending for over >9 months, as many other applicants in the previous topic.

What is interesting is that in our case, BC spouse & EU Settled status (after refugee route ILR) did not help with BC processing time, still appears similar with other refugee route applicants. Prior applications: ILR refugee took about 5 months, EU settled status took a surprising record 5 months (were told was first applicant with ILR refugee BRP to also obtain ILR EU Settled - BRC)... not to even mention initial asylum one. Refugees face longest processing times throughout time and are among the most vulnerable, it seems irrational that they are treated procedurally worse with additional checks, given all the safe return reviews and initial asylum case interviews or in many cases judicial review for grant.

It is always difficult and should be careful when debating in forums topics associated with possible discrimination and/or procedural segregation on the basis of facial background (indirectly, given that the bulk of refugees are coming from limited certain countries). As a BC myself, I agree with you and believe that my government should not discriminate or segregate procedurally these applicants, making their application processing times longer than anyone else's (Tier, EU, FM routes, etc). That said, our government has also a duty to verify and keep our society safe and some advocate that refugees are more likely to have committed offences, hence the additional checks. However, keeping the country safe has to be done with equitability, with additional support for the most vulnerable groups, rather than treating them disproportionately in an unfavourable manner.
secret.simon wrote:
This is one of their rights as citizens and a risk up to the individual to decide. If they haven't renounced/lost the original citizenship they are not eligible for diplomatic assistance by the UK, in the state they are national of, anyway. If I were in their position and could visit my family after many years, or visit a dying relative, etc. I would do it. Many refugees change name(s) upon naturalization without (obviously) updating their prior nationality documents, hence are safer to visit under their new identity. Therefore, this is a right which comes with BC and after it is obtained, there is no point of questions asked, given the intent is not one of harm to the security of the UK (and our government doesn't make an excuse of it for deprivation).
secret.simon wrote:
This demonstrates that while there are applicants from different immigration routes with delays, the refugee background applicants (which are a minority compared to other route ILR per the official statistics) are disproportionately facing delays compared to other categories applicants. Where there is a lot of smoke, there is usually a fire too.

Two (married) friends who we personally know with individual ILR refugee (not dependents) who applied for BC separately in May 2019, received their approvals in March 2020, over 10 months late to add to the list of recent refugee route BC applicants delays.

All that said, if we want to have a "safe, just and tolerant society" (HO moto) which is thriving, equitability is an important systemic element of it.

PPTP, count me in support of your initiative.

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Sun May 03, 2020 7:53 am

Frou01 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:08 pm
I know a lot of Europeans already waiting far over a year and get generic replies when they inquire.
Many people from all kind of backgrounds waiting.
I would appreciate if you would please at least provide the figures.
By its nature your reply says that should Europeans have a special priority, shouldn’t they?
Many people from all kind of backgrounds waiting - I would appreciate some comments to be provided, what kind of backgrounds?!

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Sun May 03, 2020 8:09 am

ariskar wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:46 am
Thank you for the topic PTPP. I am an BC-EEA dual citizen myself. My spouse has ILR-refugee and ILR-EU Settled. Applied July 2019, pending for over >9 months, as many other applicants in the previous topic.

What is interesting is that in our case, BC spouse & EU Settled status (after refugee route ILR) did not help with BC processing time, still appears similar with other refugee route applicants. Prior applications: ILR refugee took about 5 months, EU settled status took a surprising record 5 months (were told was first applicant with ILR refugee BRP to also obtain ILR EU Settled - BRC)... not to even mention initial asylum one. Refugees face longest processing times throughout time and are among the most vulnerable, it seems irrational that they are treated procedurally worse with additional checks, given all the safe return reviews and initial asylum case interviews or in many cases judicial review for grant.

It is always difficult and should be careful when debating in forums topics associated with possible discrimination and/or procedural segregation on the basis of facial background (indirectly, given that the bulk of refugees are coming from limited certain countries). As a BC myself, I agree with you and believe that my government should not discriminate or segregate procedurally these applicants, making their application processing times longer than anyone else's (Tier, EU, FM routes, etc). That said, our government has also a duty to verify and keep our society safe and some advocate that refugees are more likely to have committed offences, hence the additional checks. However, keeping the country safe has to be done with equitability, with additional support for the most vulnerable groups, rather than treating them disproportionately in an unfavourable manner.
secret.simon wrote:
This is one of their rights as citizens and a risk up to the individual to decide. If they haven't renounced/lost the original citizenship they are not eligible for diplomatic assistance by the UK, in the state they are national of, anyway. If I were in their position and could visit my family after many years, or visit a dying relative, etc. I would do it. Many refugees change name(s) upon naturalization without (obviously) updating their prior nationality documents, hence are safer to visit under their new identity. Therefore, this is a right which comes with BC and after it is obtained, there is no point of questions asked, given the intent is not one of harm to the security of the UK (and our government doesn't make an excuse of it for deprivation).
secret.simon wrote:
This demonstrates that while there are applicants from different immigration routes with delays, the refugee background applicants (which are a minority compared to other route ILR per the official statistics) are disproportionately facing delays compared to other categories applicants. Where there is a lot of smoke, there is usually a fire too.

Two (married) friends who we personally know with individual ILR refugee (not dependents) who applied for BC separately in May 2019, received their approvals in March 2020, over 10 months late to add to the list of recent refugee route BC applicants delays.

All that said, if we want to have a "safe, just and tolerant society" (HO moto) which is thriving, equitability is an important systemic element of it.

PPTP, count me in support of your initiative.
Ariskar, thank you for your reply. I totally agree with your every word you say/type: about traveling home, about rights and original citizenship ... this is our citizen rights and especially democratic rights to do what is within the bounds of law...

I agree the checks must be carried out and I am not against for checks, but HO has not even started that checks for the last 7 months ( in my particular case).

I actually put the email, which I especially created for to communicate. It is not a personal or private email. But it is still not good for moderators. I think moderators should at least help people on this forum as well.

I tried to message privately to everyone on this forum but not allowed. So I am adding those people as a friend and will try to message again.

Unfortunately this forum is not giving lots of flexibilities to communicate outside the topic.

ariskar
Member of Standing
Mood:
Greece

Post by ariskar » Sun May 03, 2020 8:53 am

I have an interesting update to share to be honest. We emailed them (a lot). They said:

1. ...waiting caseworker... (2 months)
2. ...assigned to caseworker waiting answer... (around 3 months)
3. ...email from HO: additional checks external agencies etc. - 6 months not possible... (after 5 months
4. ...6 months passed...
5. ...7 - 9 months: additional checks ongoing...

It seems that for refugees it is a standard practice to return to additional checks after "standard ones" are passed and it goes to caseworker. Thus, it seems extra checks are carried only after a caseworker sees the application and then sends it for them, after which are complete and the case is back to the back of the queue for caseworker assignment. If true, this procedural inefficiency would double the standard processing time (about 3 months to 6 months), plus the extra checks processing time... hence the 8-12 months many refugee background applicants are facing. I cannot prove it, but I trust from the email answers we have been getting from 2 months of the application onward (we emailed them about monthly) it seems so. If this is true, it would not only be procedural segregation, but also silly organisational performance & procedural inefficiency. Obviously, many of these emails are standardised, or semi-standard and cannot be reliable indicators of internal processes, hence treat the aforementioned as a hypothesis of the poster. If this is the case, at least HO could initiate the "additional screening" from application initiation, before waiting for an assigned caseworker to ask for it, 3 months down the line.

I also made a FOI request and it seems that the average decision time in 2019 was about 2.5-3 months (by Q3 2019) and 97% of applicants had their BC naturalisation decisions made within the 6 months standard.

Small

Post by Small » Sun May 03, 2020 11:44 am

That’s a good reason.
I have few friends across Europe, Canada and Scandinavian . Most of them have gone through their citizenship process. They say it’s so transparent and easy to communicate with officials. Their immigration department provide decision well in time and even before deadlines even in corona situation.
I did not say anything about UK but by somehow they got this immigration site. They were surprised and considered themselves not landing in UK .They were laughing at me. I am so embarrassed. I told them that we are not in Europe but the reply I got was idiot, pillock and stopped talking to me 😔!

mrafgsharoon

Post by mrafgsharoon » Tue May 05, 2020 12:30 am

ariskar wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:53 am
I have an interesting update to share to be honest. We emailed them (a lot). They said:

3. ...email from HO: additional checks external agencies etc. - 6 months not possible... (after 5 months
4. ...6 months passed...

It seems that for refugees it is a standard practice to return to additional checks after "standard ones" are passed and it goes to caseworker. Thus, it seems extra checks are carried only after a caseworker sees the application and then sends it for them, after which are complete and the case is back to the back of the queue for caseworker assignment. If true, this procedural inefficiency would double the standard processing time (about 3 months to 6 months), plus the extra checks processing time... hence the 8-12 months many refugee background applicants are facing. I cannot prove it, but I trust from the email answers we have been getting from 2 months of the application onward (we emailed them about monthly) it seems so. If this is true, it would not only be procedural segregation, but also silly organisational performance & procedural inefficiency. Obviously, many of these emails are standardised, or semi-standard and cannot be reliable indicators of internal processes, hence treat the aforementioned as a hypothesis of the poster. If this is the case, at least HO could initiate the "additional screening" from application initiation, before waiting for an assigned caseworker to ask for it, 3 months down the line.
Hi :
Ariskar
Me too I am always getting the same standard responses from HO everytime I send them emails I get the same replies internal / external checks had not been completed so far as soon as we make a decision you will be contacted by case worker i contact HO every 3 months by emails + phone calls
3 times I asked my MP to contact HO but it seems nothing really works because I got 3 years experience in communications with HO

Application date 25-july-2017
Waiting time reached 33 months
Sometimes I am thinking to withdraw my application and then reapply for it :oops:

London22
Member of Standing

Post by London22 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:30 am

mrafgsharoon wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:30 am
ariskar wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:53 am

4. ...6 months passed...

Hi :
Ariskar
Me too I am always getting the same standard responses from HO everytime I send them emails I get the same replies internal / external checks had not been completed so far as soon as we make a decision you will be contacted by case worker i contact HO every 3 months by emails + phone calls
3 times I asked my MP to contact HO but it seems nothing really works because I got 3 years experience in communications with HO

Application date 25-july-2017
Waiting time reached 33 months
Sometimes I am thinking to withdraw my application and then reapply for it :oops:
There is always a way .To deal with insufficiency of HO &regular twists in rules making it hard for applicants specially HO is deliberately twisting the rules to make it hard for refugees to get citizenship.Some people think a refugee ILR is has same rights like nationality ,no ,it is not the case as refugee ILR is a leave while citizenship revokes refugee status &opens a freedom &more rights .The way to deal with HO is legal action .A group of refugees should take legal action for deliberately delaying nationality applications or trying for every bit to refuse specially digging something out of good character requirement where anyone can be refused as it is so weird.

Small

Post by Small » Tue May 05, 2020 10:10 am

Is it possible to ask HO to stop my citizenship application? And I want my fee refunded. The political parties in my country are no more in power and the present political party offered me safe way and get my job in my country. I am happy to go back to my country. Also my country won’t allow dual citizenship. Please advise

London22
Member of Standing

Post by London22 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:43 am

Small wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:10 am
Is it possible to ask HO to stop my citizenship application? And I want my fee refunded. The political parties in my country are no more in power and the present political party offered me safe way and get my job in my country. I am happy to go back to my country. Also my country won’t allow dual citizenship. Please advise
It is possible ,easy &HO will love it .They twist the rules &delay the nationality process to seek such intentions from refugees.

Fbiboy2002
Mood:

Post by Fbiboy2002 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Why the citizenship discussion topic is closed it was very important for most of the users here to follow and ask their questions!

Small

Post by Small » Tue May 05, 2020 1:43 pm

London22 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:43 am
Small wrote:
It is possible ,easy &HO will love it .They twist the rules &delay the nationality process to seek such intentions from refugees.

I know HO delays but I will consider myself lucky that I haven’t got decision. Otherwise I would be in difficult situation. I want my Citizenship application processing stoped ASAP. How to contact HO. My passport is with HO. Would I be refunded?
Anyone experienced this situation before?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed May 06, 2020 7:37 pm

I'm sorry but the old general discussion thread for naturalization applications has been locked and this thread was linked. But this is specific to refugees. Is there another thread being created for general discussion on naturalization applications?

Small

Post by Small » Thu May 07, 2020 7:34 am

I don’t know what happened. But I have to make an appointment for immigration solicitor, even it’s not easy in my case. My wife is German and British National and two kids born in UK. My wife got a job here and she is not moving out of UK along with kids. But I have to go back to my country. There is a form for that but again paying fees and I guess more wait. I am upset

BoyTed
Somalia

Post by BoyTed » Thu May 07, 2020 3:07 pm

Hello Everyone,
As previously mentioned the General Discussion Forum is Locked hence posting here.
This is the first time i got a real update not the update i wanted but iam happy its not automated response.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting allocation to a caseworker, applications are currently taking approx. 6 months to process, however due to the current corona virus pandemic this may take longer as UKVI is operating with reduced staffing levels as per current government guidelines.

We will contact you should we require any further information or once a decision has been made.

Kind regards,
UKVI

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu May 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Small wrote:
Cancel your visa, immigration or citizenship application. To the best of my knowledge, if you withdraw your application, rather than it being refused, you do get a refund of your application fee, less an administration fee (£25, I think, but not sure).
Moa7 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:37 pm
I'm sorry but the old general discussion thread for naturalization applications has been locked and this thread was linked. But this is specific to refugees. Is there another thread being created for general discussion on naturalization applications?
No. Please create a new thread for your specific questions and circumstances.
Fbiboy2002 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:32 pm
Why the citizenship discussion topic is closed it was very important for most of the users here to follow and ask their questions!
Create individual threads for individual circumstances and queries. That thread was locked as, instead of being a general discussion, it had become one long whinge on one specific topic. Complaints and discussion about refugee naturalisation applications can now take place in this thread, which could focus on that specialist field.

winter1234
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by winter1234 » Mon May 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Hi PPTP,

Can you please let me know if you managed to draft the complaint letter which you mentioned couple of weeks ago?

Kind regards,
Winter1234