ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ABU1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

naturalisation questions

Post by ABU1 » Sat May 02, 2020 10:42 pm

hi,
i discusses in another forum but its locked now so i am asking here again that i got an email regarding first day absent on statutory requirment they send me an My form in attachment which is printed PDF FILE OF online form telling this
in the email
{[However, if you wish to send the attached copy of your submitted application form back to this address, we will be able to continue our consideration.  Your application date will be the date that your re-declared application form is sent back to the email address and, to avoid any further problems, the application form should be returned before !!May 2020.]}
this they asking
My question is DO I NEED TO PRINT THE FORM AND SIGN AND DATE IT ? WHICH IS AGAIN I CONFUSED WHERE TO SIGN AND DATE AS THIER is NO SPACE ON IT. its just my OLD ONLINE FORM PDF FILE.
they send me another attahcment which one just have home office logo on it and blank page.
So what exactly they asking me to do just resend them the same form ? or sign and date it and send them?
If you can help me please
Thank you 🙏🏻

secret.simon

Re: naturalisation questions

Post by secret.simon » Sun May 03, 2020 10:44 am

Print out the application form and the attached blank page with the Home Office logo, write something like "Re-dated and signed".

This happened because you were absent from the UK exactly five years before the date you had originally submitted your application.

So, on the blank sheet of paper with the Home Office logo, date it so that (a) you were physically present in the UK five years before that date and (b) the new date is within two months of the date of the original application.

Then send all that back to the Home Office on whatever address they will have provided.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

ABU1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ABU1 » Sun May 03, 2020 7:13 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:44 am
Print out the application form and the attached blank page with the Home Office logo, write something like "Re-dated and signed".

This happened because you were absent from the UK exactly five years before the date you had originally submitted your application.

So, on the blank sheet of paper with the Home Office logo, date it so that (a) you were physically present in the UK five years before that date and (b) the new date is within two months of the date of the original application.

Then send all that back to the Home Office on whatever address they will have provided.
hi ,
so you telling i can put any past date of two months as to consider my application from last month suppose i put new date 28/03/2020will they consider it as new dated application with okder date?
also is that new date should be before biometric appointment i attended in past months or before after biometric date appoints date will be ok?
please help
thank you.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun May 03, 2020 8:37 pm

The crucial thing is condition (a) above, that you were physically present in the UK at the start of the five years period before that date. So, if you were to date it today (03/05/2020), you must have been physically in the UK on 04/05/2015.

If this condition is not met, the Home Office must refuse your application. It has no choice. It is a legal requirement that must be met.

So, date your signature to any date within two months of the original date of application which meets condition (a) above. I think it would be better to date it to before the biometrics, but that may be irrelevant.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

ABU1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ABU1 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:49 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:37 pm
The crucial thing is condition (a) above, that you were physically present in the UK at the start of the five years period before that date. So, if you were to date it today (03/05/2020), you must have been physically in the UK on 04/05/2015.

If this condition is not met, the Home Office must refuse your application. It has no choice. It is a legal requirement that must be met.

So, date your signature to any date within two months of the original date of application which meets condition (a) above. I think it would be better to date it to before the biometrics, but that may be irrelevant.
hi again sorry again but they send me resign request after two months i applied
can i still put old date for consideration? i am presnet in Uk

Sous49
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sous49 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:57 pm

ABU1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:49 pm
secret.simon wrote:

Suggest you sign it with the date of HO email

All the best

ABU1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ABU1 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Sous49 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:57 pm
ABU1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:49 pm
secret.simon wrote:

Suggest you sign it with the date of HO email

All the best
thankx
its so difficukt to write proper sentence can you help ?
i write i request you to consider my submitted application with new re-declare date on 030/05/0202?
is that correct?

ABU1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ABU1 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:02 pm

they just send me three day before for resign on blank page

Sous49
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sous49 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:29 pm

ABU1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:02 pm
Was reading what secret.simon advised about resigning it with a date before your biometrics.

So maybe follow his advise as long as you were physically present in the UK 5 years before that date.

All the best

ABU1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ABU1 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Sous49 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:29 pm
ABU1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:02 pm
Was reading what secret.simon advised about resigning it with a date before your biometrics.

So maybe follow his advise as long as you were physically present in the UK 5 years before that date.

All the best
i wrote

I request you to consider my submiited naturlisation application with new date 03/2929