ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document list for t1e extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Thomas-Thomas
Newly Registered

Questions about 'investment' and 'unaudited accounts'

Post by Thomas-Thomas » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:06 am

Dear Moderators,

I have two questions about 'investment' and 'unaudited accounts'. Thank you for taking time to answer.

About investment:
My first investment was made in June 2018. But since I found out that from 2019 until now I had invested more than 50k, therefore, I don't want to claim the investment made in 2018 (to make things as simple as possible.) Is that possible that I don't count any investment made in 2018 and only count from 2019, please? Could I choose?

About 'unaudited accounts':
My company's accounting year is between 1 Aug to the next year 30 July. I got initial grant of leave in May 2017.
The guidance requires ‘The audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly in the business’;
The online application requires 'Audited accounts; or unaudited accounts with account compilation report to show evidence of any investment(s) made since your application for your initial grant of leave.'

I was wondering which understanding is correct.
1. Should I provide the unaudited account from 2017 until now, every year's unaudited account '2016-2017/2017-2018/2018-2019 and 2019-2020 management account'?
2. OR Should I only provide the unaudited account 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 management account (My investment starting from Jan 2019), please?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Thomas

iocam
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Re: Questions about 'investment' and 'unaudited accounts'

Post by iocam » Fri May 01, 2020 11:43 am

Thomas-Thomas wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:06 am
Dear Moderators,
You wrote it a bit complicated. Let me try to assume some unspoken and see if I can answer correctly.

You setup your company sometimes in Aug 2017, say 15 Aug. Your first account cover for example 15 Aug 2017 to 31 Aug 2018. For tax purpose there may be 2 accounts, 2016-2017, 2017-2018. Is this what you talked about? Then later is 2018-2019, 2019-2020 and so on.

Suggestion
1) submit all.

Management account is optional. Example I submitted mine, and i got approved. Hope it's helpful to you.

marcnath

Re: Questions about 'investment' and 'unaudited accounts'

Post by marcnath » Fri May 01, 2020 1:27 pm

Thomas-Thomas wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:06 am
Dear Moderators,

I have two questions about 'investment' and 'unaudited accounts'. Thank you for taking time to answer.

About investment:
My first investment was made in June 2018. But since I found out that from 2019 until now I had invested more than 50k, therefore, I don't want to claim the investment made in 2018 (to make things as simple as possible.) Is that possible that I don't count any investment made in 2018 and only count from 2019, please? Could I choose?

About 'unaudited accounts':
My company's accounting year is between 1 Aug to the next year 30 July. I got initial grant of leave in May 2017.
The guidance requires ‘The audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly in the business’;
The online application requires 'Audited accounts; or unaudited accounts with account compilation report to show evidence of any investment(s) made since your application for your initial grant of leave.'

I was wondering which understanding is correct.
1. Should I provide the unaudited account from 2017 until now, every year's unaudited account '2016-2017/2017-2018/2018-2019 and 2019-2020 management account'?
2. OR Should I only provide the unaudited account 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 management account (My investment starting from Jan 2019), please?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Thomas
Immigration rules only require you to submit ANY ONE set of accounts. Anything more is optional. You can choose any one as long as that report has all the information needed of your investment.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Thomas-Thomas
Newly Registered

Document list for t1e extension

Post by Thomas-Thomas » Tue May 05, 2020 2:21 am

Sha09 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:18 pm
georgina3499 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:55 pm
Hi guys,

I'm going to apply my T1E extension this week and I would like to share my documents list with you guys. If any of you could help me check whether I missed anything I will really appreciate.

List of documents enclosed:
1. Passport
2. Old Passport
3. BRP
4. Police Registration Certificate
5. Current Appointments Report
6. Certificate of registration of VAT
7. VAT returns payment history
8. Appointment page from Company House
9. Company filing history page printed out
10. CT600
11. CT610 copy (I lost my original one)
12. Accountant letter
13. Annual Accounts of Year 2018
14. Entrepreneur team member passport and BRP copy
15. Director’s loan agreement
16. Director’s loan agreement-team member
17. Share Certificates
18. Personal bank statement showing money transferred from my original country to uk
19. personal bank statement Uk showing money transferred from uk personal to uk company
20. Company bank statement showing recieved the investment money
21. Lease of premises
22. company Licence
23. Letter from company's Bank and one month bank statement
24. Passport copy, job descriptions, hours breakdowns, payslips, FPS, P45 and P60 for three employees for 2 jobs
25. P11s all staff last year
26. P60s all staff last year
27. clients's invoices
28. CV
29. UK Degree certificate
30. 3 months personal bank statement for maintenance
31. personal statement
32. pictures of my premise, products, office, etc.

Thanks for your help.
Did you submit all three years of Company bank statement showing investment money or only the months of investments.

How many months bank statements did you submit to show business transactions? recent few months or all three years?
Dear georgina3499 and Zimba and marcnath and all the Moderators,

I hope you all the best.

1. Can I ask is that list 5,8, 9 actually can be shown all evidence in just one document---Current Appointments Report (if I am registered director since my company incorporation).

5. Current Appointments Report
8. Appointment page from Company House
9. Company filing history page printed out

2. I do not have a Appointment page from my filing history, only one certificate incorporation, is this can be count as appointment page from Companies house?

3. Is that Company filing history page printed out can be fund in Current Appointments Report last page? Is that the same thing?

Thank you very much for your help.

I appreciate if anyone can reply as soon as possible. extension due on 9th of May.

Best regards,

Thomas

marcnath

Re: Document list for t1e extension

Post by marcnath » Wed May 06, 2020 8:53 pm

1. Yes
2. Your appointment will be in the CAR. Certificate of incorporation does not show Director appointment
3. Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.