ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Separation process with Eu citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ameziane8141
Newly Registered
Ireland

Separation process with Eu citizen

Post by Ameziane8141 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:32 pm

Hello ,
If someone can help me , thanks.
I got married with Eu citizen in 2013 , and I start the legal separation this month. I’m afraid for my permanent residency , do I need to tell to INIS for my new situation ? Thanks

Donidedaj1
Newly Registered
Albania

Re: Separation process with Eu citizen

Post by Donidedaj1 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Ameziane8141 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:32 pm
Hello ,
I got married with Eu citizen in 2013 , and I start the legal separation this month. I’m afraid for my permanent residency , do I need to tell to INIS for my new situation ? Thanks
You will be Deported back where you came from it happens from someone that I know

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sun May 03, 2020 9:22 pm

Donidedaj1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:48 pm
Ameziane8141 wrote:
Hello ,
You will be Deported back where you came from it happens from someone that I know
That is simply untrue. Also, using ‘someone I know’ without elaboration is dangerous and could mislead others.
As long as one had a genuine relationship and marriage with their spouse for 5 years, they should have no major issue applying for retention rights. In addition the OP has already obtained permanent residency. How can their residency be revoked?

Donidedaj1
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Donidedaj1 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:18 pm

littlerr wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:22 pm
Donidedaj1 wrote:
Ameziane8141 wrote:
Hello ,
That is simply untrue. Also, using ‘someone I know’ without elaboration is dangerous and could mislead others.
As long as one had a genuine relationship and marriage with their spouse for 5 years, they should have no major issue applying for retention rights. In addition the OP has already obtained permanent residency. How can their residency be revoked?
Well as far as I know on my friends experience , they told that you been using the EU citizen only for your visa and when his 5 years visa finish first they never gave him another visa second after 6 months they told him to leave Ireland becouse they saying that most of the people are using EU citizens only for Visa :?

Ameziane8141
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ameziane8141 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Your friend did he or she get a permanent residence or not?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon May 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Donidedaj1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:18 pm
littlerr wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:22 pm
Donidedaj1 wrote:
Ameziane8141 wrote:
Hello ,
Well as far as I know on my friends experience , they told that you been using the EU citizen only for your visa and when his 5 years visa finish first they never gave him another visa second after 6 months they told him to leave Ireland becouse they saying that most of the people are using EU citizens only for Visa :?
If your friend was in a sham marriage, I don’t see any problem removing him from the state. However, I certainly can’t believe that an immigration officer would openly tell him that majority of non-EU are engaging in sham marriages.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon May 04, 2020 11:34 pm

The truth is this is blatant racis.m. It’s easy to come up with a random number and slander a whole nation without backing up your argument.

You are providing subjective and incorrect information, and you are fabricating arguments as if they were provided by immigration officers.

Bealtaine
Ireland

Post by Bealtaine » Tue May 05, 2020 3:56 am

littlerr wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 11:34 pm
The truth is this is blatant racis.m. It’s easy to come up with a random number and slander a whole nation without backing up your argument.

You are providing subjective and incorrect information, and you are fabricating arguments as if they were provided by immigration officers.
+1.

Could the mod please consider closing this thread?