ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR pending Appeal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vin05
Newly Registered

ILR pending Appeal

Post by vin05 » Sun May 10, 2020 8:43 pm

Hello

I applied for for ILR(LR) in 2017 which was refused in 2018 because of tax issues. I appealed the decision and I won in FTT in Oct 2019, but Home office requested permission to apply in UT in November 2019. Since then i haven't heard from court or home office.

Can some one please suggest how much time it normally takes for FTT to take a decision (I understand it based on individual case but just some normal guidelines)

I also dont know on what points (error of law) HO is asking for appeal in UT, will I get a letter when Court takes a decision? My solicitor firm is closed due to Covid situation.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR pending Appeal

Post by zimba » Mon May 11, 2020 12:18 am

We cannot tell you what to expect. HO can request to challenge FTT decision in the UT. This can take months and in the current situation you should expect much longer delays as cases are being postponed: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/upl ... 1-2020.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice