ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lakshmiasha
Newly Registered
India

ILR Dependent

Post by Lakshmiasha » Sun May 10, 2020 8:06 pm

HI Team,
My wife has got ILR 2 months back and me and my son has to apply for dependent ILR and we are eligable now. OUr current visa expires on 15/05/2020. My questions below.

1. I understand that the current visa will be extended automatically till 31/05/2020. Do I have to inform the UKVI team about my visa expiry or not required and visa extends automatically?

2. I have not written my Life in UK test. Test centers are closed still. what is the option I have now.

3. Same thing with my english test.Which test I have to take. Taking my UKNARIC certificate may take longer time so I will go for english test. Please let me know which test I have to take.

4Please let me know that beofre i take life in uk test and english language test. Can I submit my online application?

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Dependent

Post by zimba » Mon May 11, 2020 12:04 am

Please go through the relevant sticky posts on top of the forum. These questions are being asked almost daily and we have to repeat the answers daily which is not productive at all :!:
1. I understand that the current visa will be extended automatically till 31/05/2020. Do I have to inform the UKVI team about my visa expiry or not required and visa extends automatically?
indefinite-leave-to-remain/covid-19-hom ... l#p1889217
2. I have not written my Life in UK test. Test centers are closed still. what is the option I have now.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/covid-19-lif ... 50-20.html
3. Same thing with my english test.Which test I have to take. Taking my UKNARIC certificate may take longer time so I will go for english test. Please let me know which test I have to take.
B1 SELT: https://www.trinitycollege.com/qualific ... SE-grade-5
Test centers are all closed. NARIC may be faster.
4Please let me know that beofre i take life in uk test and english language test. Can I submit my online application?
YES
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Lakshmiasha
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR Dependent

Post by Lakshmiasha » Mon May 11, 2020 3:40 pm

Thanks for your reply