ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by msx273 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:01 am

Hi Marcnath

Sorry for not being clear,

All I want to know is , in the current situation we need to create two full time jobs or one for extension

I found the below statement on gov.uk home office website

“ If you are on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and your business has been disrupted
You no longer need to employ at least 2 people for 12 consecutive months each. The 12 month period you are required to employ someone for can be made up of multiple employees across different months.

Time when your employees were furloughed will not count towards the 12 month period.

If have not been able to employ staff for 12 months in total by the time your visa expires, you will be allowed to temporarily extend your stay to give you time to meet the requirement.“

marcnath wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:45 am
abuhf wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:12 am
Dear Mods and Experts

Hope you all doing well and safe,

I got my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa in August 2019 and entred uk in September 2019,

Since it’s my existing business , I have not hired any staff yet

Could you please advice If the below applied to me or I still need to employ 2 full time staff for the period of one year or 10 full time staff for 30 hours per week for extensions/
Unfortunately that is not very clear from the statement. It is better for this to percolate into actual guideline documents, which is not possibly urgent as this has no immediate impact.

Going from previous history, guidelines for accelerated ILR are unlikely to be relaxed. The relaxations would be more for the normal 5 year route. So, if you want to plan, you need to proceed on that basis.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by marcnath » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:10 pm

abuhf wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:01 am
Hi Marcnath

Sorry for not being clear,

All I want to know is , in the current situation we need to create two full time jobs or one for extension

I found the below statement on gov.uk home office website

“ If you are on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and your business has been disrupted
You no longer need to employ at least 2 people for 12 consecutive months each. The 12 month period you are required to employ someone for can be made up of multiple employees across different months.

Time when your employees were furloughed will not count towards the 12 month period.

If have not been able to employ staff for 12 months in total by the time your visa expires, you will be allowed to temporarily extend your stay to give you time to meet the requirement.“

Two, of course.

Would really like to know what in that statement even gives an impression that it is one job now.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:14 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

Is it mandatory to register with payroll with in certain time limit ?

I arrived to UK on September 2019 and my company is registered since October 2018 which I'm director of.

Kindly advise.

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:26 pm

abuhf wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:14 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath
marcnath wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:26 pm
abuhf wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:14 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

No

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry

Post by msx273 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Although I'm a director of my business since October 2018, to be on a safe side, I registered another company with in 6 months after my arrival in UK, is it mandatory to run the company registered within 6 months or we can dissove if neccesary, kindly advise

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:24 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:07 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

Although I'm a director of my business since October 2018, to be on a safe side, I registered another company with in 6 months after my arrival in UK, is it mandatory to run the company registered within 6 months or we can dissove if neccesary, kindly advise

Regards,
Abuhf
Not mandatory

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:31 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath.

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:24 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:07 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

Regards,
Abuhf
Not mandatory

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:42 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Could you advise with the below

1) All priase to almighty ALLAH that my intended business is going well, also Since business are likely to open from June 2020, I have decied to start my additional business, the additional businiess is a chain of convinient stores and its going to be three directors including me, other is my brother in law and his brother, is it ok to do business with relation or will it have any impract during the ILR / Extension stage ? only I need to claim from the jobs created as my brother in law and his brother are in leave to remain

2) I have started transferring funds from my country , I have used a online company ( not bank ) to transfer , is it acceptable ?

Thanking you

Regards,
Abuhf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 11, 2020 4:18 pm

only I need to claim from the jobs created as my brother in law and his brother are in leave to remain
What 'leave to remain' do they hold?? There are many types of leave to remain and only one type is acceptable for job creation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 11, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi CR001

One is ILR and another one is Leave to remain based on family , how ever i'm not going to emlpoy them, they will be a director along with me but only I need it to use for ILR / Extension

2) I have started transferring funds from my country , I have used a online company ( not bank ) to transfer , is it acceptable ?

CR001 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:18 pm
only I need to claim from the jobs created as my brother in law and his brother are in leave to remain
What 'leave to remain' do they hold?? There are many types of leave to remain and only one type is acceptable for job creation.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 11, 2020 5:00 pm

If you are planning to use them for job creation, only the person with ilr will be counted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 11, 2020 5:12 pm

No I'n not going to use them for job creation, we three intend to start business, so they will be directors not exdployees,

We are doing to create 15 full time jobs atleast as follows at 4 different shops

10 sales Assistant,
2 managers,
3 delivery drivers,

Is the above accepte for job creation ?

Please assist

Regards,
abduhf
CR001 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:00 pm
If you are planning to use them for job creation, only the person with ilr will be counted.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 11, 2020 8:13 pm

abuhf wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:12 pm
No I'n not going to use them for job creation, we three intend to start business, so they will be directors not exdployees,

We are doing to create 15 full time jobs atleast as follows at 4 different shops

10 sales Assistant,
2 managers,
3 delivery drivers,

Please assist

Regards,
abduhf
CR001 wrote:
These kind of generic questions are plain silly, I am sorry to say.

I am sure you have read the guidance that says you need 10 FT jobs for accelerated ILR.

And the best of my knowledge, 15 is greater than 10. And the guidance does not say it has to be exactly 10 jobs.

So, if you have a serious question or concern, please feel free to ask and not just throw out these kind of vague questions

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:47 am

Hi Marcnath

Sorry if my question seems vague, I think you didn’t notice the important part ,i’m Going to do business with my relatives being other two directors and equal share holders

Also the the title of the job created is same so just want to be sure and accurate

I highly value and respect Mods and members valueabld time and feedback

A small error can lead to massive impact so I wanted to be as precise As possible

quote=marcnath post_id=1898529 time=1589228019 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:12 pm

10 sales Assistant,
2 managers,
3 delivery drivers,

Please assist

Regards,
abduhf
CR001 wrote:
These kind of generic questions are plain silly, I am sorry to say.

I am sure you have read the guidance that says you need 10 FT jobs for accelerated ILR.

And the best of my knowledge, 15 is greater than 10. And the guidance does not say it has to be exactly 10 jobs.

So, if you have a serious question or concern, please feel free to ask and not just throw out these kind of vague questions
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 12, 2020 1:34 pm

abuhf wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:47 am
Hi Marcnath

Sorry if my question seems vague, I think you didn’t notice the important part ,i’m Going to do business with my relatives being other two directors and equal share holders

Also the the title of the job created is same so just want to be sure and accurate

A small error can lead to massive impact so I wanted to be as precise As possible
No issues with doing business with others.

It helps that your question is specific about the jobs having the same title. The answer to that is no, that should not be an issue.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:18 pm

Thank you so much Marchnath, i really appreciate it

It will be three directors including me and we will put equal investment and will take equal shares.

Thanks again

Regards,
Abuhf
marcnath wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:34 pm
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath

It helps that your question is specific about the jobs having the same title. The answer to that is no, that should not be an issue.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:58 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Hope all being well and safe,

I have around 7,000 GBP cash in hand in UK, can i deposit it to my saving account and transer it along with 193K to sum up to 200K as invested since I dont have a proof of transaction for that 7K cash in hand , is it acceptable ?

Also could you give us a link to show which all category can be considered to claim for money invested in business, for example, Staff Salaries, Marketing expenses, buying stocks, buying car in the company name creating websites and softwares.

I have found a good company to create website and software outside UK, can I transfer the funds from Uk to other country and get my company software and website done and use that expenses towards the money invested ?

Kindly enlighten
abuhf wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:18 pm

It will be three directors including me and we will put equal investment and will take equal shares.

Thanks again

Regards,
Abuhf
marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:31 pm

please assist with below enquiry

Dear Mods and Experts,

I have around 7,000 GBP cash in hand in UK, can i deposit it to my saving account and transer it along with 193K to sum up to 200K as invested since I dont have a proof of transaction for that 7K cash in hand , is it acceptable ?

Also could you give us a link to show which all category can be considered to claim for money invested in business, for example, Staff Salaries, Marketing expenses, buying stocks, buying car in the company name creating websites and softwares.

I have found a good company to create website and software outside UK, can I transfer the funds from Uk to other country and get my company software and website done and use that expenses towards the money invested ?

Kindly enlighten
abuhf wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:58 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly enlighten
abuhf wrote:

Thanks again

Regards,
Abuhf
marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:02 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

This is a gentle reminder for our request below

Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly enlighten
abuhf wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:58 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly enlighten
abuhf wrote:

Thanks again

Regards,
Abuhf
marcnath wrote:

[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:17 pm

abuhf wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:31 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

That should not fall foul of the immigration rules. I am quite sure I have said this before - the immigration rules require you to have had access to the 200K until you invest it in the business.
abuhf wrote:
There is no such list. Expenses are expenses. Investment is investment. The only place where they overlap is director remuneration and property investment.
abuhf wrote:

Kindly enlighten

I don't understand- what has expenses got to do with money invested ? Refer to answer above also

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:49 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thank you so much for enlightening

Regarding the last point, can i use investment funds to pay to company outside uk to build our website and software since it’s more cheaper ??

marcnath wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:17 pm
abuhf wrote:

Dear Mods and Experts,

That should not fall foul of the immigration rules. I am quite sure I have said this before - the immigration rules require you to have had access to the 200K until you invest it in the business.
abuhf wrote:
There is no such list. Expenses are expenses. Investment is investment. The only place where they overlap is director remuneration and property investment.
abuhf wrote:

Kindly enlighten

I don't understand- what has expenses got to do with money invested ? Refer to answer above also

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:30 pm

abuhf wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:49 pm
Hi Marcnath

Regarding the last point, can i use investment funds to pay to company outside uk to build our website and software since it’s more cheaper ??

What make you think HO is regulating what and how a business spends its money? (other than what is explicitly stated in the immigration rules - remuneration, goodwill, property)

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath 😊

marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:30 pm
abuhf wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:49 pm
Hi Marcnath

What make you think HO is regulating what and how a business spends its money? (other than what is explicitly stated in the immigration rules - remuneration, goodwill, property)

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I dont know if this is mundne or benficial to membes, when i tried to set up Stocks and shares account, its asking for NI Number, so are we allowed to do trade in stocks and shares while we are in tIer 1

Regards,
Abuhf