ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Qualifying criteria 1

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sonal007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Qualifying criteria 1

Post by Sonal007 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:59 pm

Hi,
I am applying for this visa myself and have some doubts about this point. Any guidance would be helpful.
What documents to provide to demonstrate technical contribution in digital technology sector ?

Examples says
1. Employment contract with salary information: how this will satisfy the criteria?
2. letter from employer. What should be the content of letter?
3. Documentation on architecture diagram:
Who should certify my role in the diagram? Do i need to make and explain that or does my employer need to make it and certify my role?

JasK
Newly Registered

Re: Qualifying criteria 1

Post by JasK » Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi,

Answering your questions
What documents to provide to demonstrate technical contribution in digital technology sector ?
Examples says
1. Employment contract with salary information: how this will satisfy the criteria? -
Re - They ask for employment contract and latest appraisals
2. letter from employer. What should be the content of letter? -
Re- This will be considered as recommendation letter from your employer which should suffice that you have worked in digital sector and highlight your achievement (real achievement not roles and responsibilities)
3. Documentation on architecture diagram:
Who should certify my role in the diagram? Do i need to make and explain that or does my employer need to make it and certify my role?
Re This is required for one of the criteria where if you need to highlight that you created the architecture diagram and it was your idea/plan to consider you the top one in the crowd. You will also need to explain how this idea was successful and what difference did it make to your employer in digital technology.

Wish you all the best for the application.

Regards,
Jas