ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exceptional talent visa-Key Criteria

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abbasalwani12
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 1 Exceptional talent visa-Key Criteria

Post by abbasalwani12 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:27 am

Hello,

I've been in the UK for the last 4.5 years and amy Tier 2 visa expires in August and would like to check ig my skill can/will be considered for the Tier 1 visa. I work as a Automation Solution Architect. My current job involves automation of manual activities of Banking and Financial Institutions back offices using modern day technology. I work with multiple automation tools and I'm confident my current and previous clients will be willing to endorse me. Also, there is a lot of demand in the UK market but limited resources as per my research. Is there a way I can ask this directly to the decision making authority?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

JasK
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Exceptional talent visa-Key Criteria

Post by JasK » Mon May 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Hi,

It seem you have experience of global market for more than 5 years.
Yes, your skills suit the global talent criteria since you are into automation which is digital technology that they are looking for. Also working in Banking and Financial Institutions is an advantage. If you have created something on automation, that would make you sure that you are definitely eligible.

I read it somewhere (may be a video on youtube from someone who got endorsed), he said he was not sure if he is eligible. He sent an email to the authority highlighting bits of his achievement and asked if it is matching the eligibility and the answer was Yes. You can also try.

Regards,
Jas