ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR(LR) lost first passport have entry stamp.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waqas40581

Long residency 3c rule

Post by waqas40581 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Dear members,
I am going to apply for LR soon
I came in U.K. as a student in 2010 I filed my student visa extension in March 2011 which was refused while my first tribunal appeal process was going on I got my master degree and filed my PSW
File as well as per my solicitor instruction later I got an appeal date I went on appeal and my appeal was refused and solicitor instructed me donot need to go for upper tribunal as we already has filed PSW. Later I got my PSW I donot know will it broke my 3C as I switched my file while my student extension refusal was in first Tribunal and
Appeal was refused but I did file my PSW at same time which I got later I mentioned about my PSW file in my witness statement as well in hearing
I already have requested SAR just to know your opionions on it

Thanks a lot

zimba
Mood:

Re: Long residency 3c rule

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:47 pm

You cannot apply for a new application while section 3C is engaged (e.g an appeal is pending) Applying for a new application leads to appeal being withdrawn given that section 3C must end for the new application to proceed. However as your PSW was granted, the period without section 3C will be discarded for ILR under long residence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:53 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:47 pm
You cannot apply for a new application while section 3C is engaged (e.g an appeal is pending) Applying for a new application leads to appeal being withdrawn given that section 3C must end for the new application to proceed. However as your PSW was granted, the period without section 3C will be discarded for ILR under long residence
Thanks a lot Zimba for your reply

When you say discarded what does that means they will ignore the period when my 3C was broken and since I get my PSW
But I have seen refusal where ILR applied for LR and 3c was broken.
Even tough they got visas but when they applied for LR their visas was refused and reason was their 3C was broken.
Kindly elaborate please

Thanks a lot

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:20 am

Periods of overstaying under paragraph 39E will be disregarded.

Read: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -residence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

waqas40581

Applying ILR(LR) lost first passport have entry stamp.

Post by waqas40581 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Dear All,
I am going to apply ILR(LR) but I have lost my first passport which has entry stamp. I have my SAR which has my lost passport pic and first landing card when I entered in U.K. kindly tell me what documents should I submit to support my application. I do have police report and reference number of my lost passport .

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Applying ILR(LR) lost first passport have entry stamp.

Post by zimba » Tue May 12, 2020 1:29 am

waqas40581 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:50 pm
Dear All,
I am going to apply ILR(LR) but I have lost my first passport which has entry stamp. I have my SAR which has my lost passport pic and first landing card when I entered in U.K. kindly tell me what documents should I submit to support my application. I do have police report and reference number of my lost passport .

Thanks
Police report is enough